Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

TOI: Vishal Karwal to enter BB house (Page 12)

chocobear IF-Rockerz
chocobear
chocobear

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
He is an eye candy..now I just hope he doesn't turns out to be another sadachaap tapori like SidDeadBt yea he is an eye candy for sure.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arcoirisblackie-Chandramukhi-Faraan92

arcoiris Goldie
arcoiris
arcoiris

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocobear

He is an eye candy..now I just hope he doesn't turns out to be another sadachaap tapori like SidDeadBt yea he is an eye candy for sure.
Good good ...waiting for an eye-candyEmbarrassedWink..Hope he is intelligent and gentleman kind...not loud and crass

Edited by saloni111 - 08 November 2012 at 10:22pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chocobear-Chandramukhi-

blackie IF-Dazzler
blackie
blackie

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged

I don't think so. His conduct was pretty decent in both roadies and splitsvilla. Splitsvilla one was awesome and it sort of went downhill from there.

As for Sid, did you see him in Splitsvilla 2? In the finale, there were three rounds. In the first round, the guys have to abuse each other. Then the rest of the evicted contestants vote on who did the best job.

Check out this video of Sid the gali kid in that splitsvilla round from 1:34. When he stepped in BB5, mujhe pata tha ki bahut saara beep beep hoga.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arcoirischocobear-Chandramukhi-

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
But not to forget one thing that we never get the same behaviour of spitvila contestants in big bos be it the gal who entered bb last time or sid,or palak in is jungle se bachao ,we never get the same feel.it better we first only dnt hope too much,i think bb wants to spice up sana s life.bt sana woudnt fal for him,i think.
sosweet IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
LuvPoojaBose Goldie
LuvPoojaBose
LuvPoojaBose

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
I hope he doesn't make a fool out of himself like SID as he is a T.V Celeb now and it might effect him in a negative way if he turns out a complete idiot so I am hoping he is going to be the opposite of what Sid was
CosmicKing Groupbie
CosmicKing
CosmicKing

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SushiTasty

Originally posted by sonia1230

another boring wc like mink! And i have seriously never heard about this guy beforeThumbs Down
  Thumbs Down thumbs down from me also! never heard or seen him..he did splitsvilla? why do they always take people from their sister channels!! Angry MTV is channel of same grp that colors is. that idiot sid bhardwaj, then sakshi pradhan and ashutosh kaushik...all from MTV 

why dont they send that handsome astrologer @NavinBajaj @Twitter which Cosmic king had recommended! hope someone from big boss team is listening to us!

One more boring entry. Wild card wasted again, first Mink now this Karwal! Yaawnnn! Thumbs Down
Khushi. IF-Sizzlerz
Khushi.
Khushi.

JJJKJF Banner Contest Winne

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged

You saw him in Splitsvilla Sweety? In that he was actually the sweetest. That season had two boys and 12 girls and the other boy was Dead and he was too good. He has a really nice and sweet nature ( Going by the Splitsvilla thing).

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blackie-Chandramukhi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index