Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Just spoke to star plus in India (Page 12)

Mushfika IF-Dazzler
Mushfika
Mushfika

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
YOU SHOUKD HAVE GIVEN SOME dhishum dhishum to THAT GUL AS WELL!!!! Angry

GULL NEEDS A TIGHT SLAP FROM ALL IPKKND AND BARUN LOVERS!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GoGreenFazila~

deeswarna IF-Rockerz
deeswarna
deeswarna

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
lol they have seen our love for ipk now its time to show them our craziness!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fazila~

sargamfriends Senior Member
sargamfriends
sargamfriends

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
ROFL that was very well done... this  is what i emailed them...but i think calling is way more effective i am sure their phone lines have an overload from the fans...

to whomever it may concern,

Being a follower of the channel and not being in India is not easy. I have been living away from India for the past 11 years...and to be honest i am not a follower of indian shows...YET somehow Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon caught my eye...not that i watched it anywhere...i have to admit i found out about it because of its immense popularity...and became a follower...this show brought me back to star plus as a viewer...I have never followed any other show...because my conception about star plus was that all the shows are the same...however this show broke the myth for me...

Today i hear news about Barun Sobti leaving...i also hear things which tell me that he has been forced to quit for whatever reason...i dont really know about all that...all that matters to us as fans is that he stays...and that he is given a good enough reason to stay...as a fan its a request...as a member of the fan club this request is representation from over thousands of fans to make him stay...bt as a viewer its more like a statement...u loose him...u loose a lot of fans...these are loyal fans who refuse accept otherwise...please make him stay...HE IS WELL WORTH IT U KNOW THAT...

Frankly speaking given the standard the channel generally keeps up, the show was going down hill for sometime...but was it so hard to realise that even with the crappy storyline it managed to keep its viewers...because for these fans and viewers, this is not just another show...its more like an inspiration and on many levels a way to connect with each other...i mean common just visit sites like India forums or the facebook fanpage...there is a outcry...it is over here  you will see the damage that you are doing...

Yes i accept you might work on the theory that the national viewers will eventually move on and that there are so many other shows that are coming up...although that is again a misconception...have you thought of the impact on the international viewers...these are the people many of them non hindi speaking...who have come to subscribe your channel solely for this show...these are the fans that will not think twice to turn away again because the show that they emotionally invested in for so long  has an end result like this...

I do not know of the reasons for his exist...but as fans we are not that dumb to figure out that what could be the possible reasons...if you would visit their fanpages you would see how volatile the situation is...I for one am once again ready to turn away from star plus if this is what we get to emotionally invest ourselves in the channel's show...you might think that this is the view of one person but i assure you i also speak for all those too who are so drained and so disappointed from the channel that they refuse to even contact you all...

Barun Sobti lived the character onscreen of ASR and Sanaya Irani of Khushi...you gave these two to us...and we created ARSHI from them...for us star plus is IPKKND...IPKKND is Arnav and Khushi...and Arnav and Khushi are Barun and Sanaya...you take out even one thing in this equation and the whole thing crashes...I had once lost faith in the indian television...and star plus was on my never watch channel list...this show changed it...i came to love this channel again solely for this show...may be that's why it angers me even more...all the time and money invested seems a waste now...please be decent enough to atleast let us know if the Barun will continue or not...and please do not fool us with the stereotype dialogues of taking a long break...dont force us viewers to take a long break from the channel again just like Barun...

ps...if the rumours are true that four lions have run out of ideas for the show then one question who asked them to start a new one on Zee tv when they cant handle the old one...

Kind regards

A very annoyed Fan

i have to say i was inspired to email this from another member on the forum joenet1234

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sigridGoGreenFazila~

sargamfriends Senior Member
sargamfriends
sargamfriends

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3280868

umm i am slightly confused after this article...does he evn want us to fight for him...or is it already a lost cause...i am so cnfused..sme say he cried and tht he is being forced and tht he is taking a stand fro all and i get fired up and thn i read this article where he states otherwise and lol i am just so confused

pinkssFazila~

Arshifan4life IF-Rockerz
Arshifan4life
Arshifan4life

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Thanx for the post gives me some hope

Fazila~

sg08 IF-Dazzler
sg08
sg08

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sargamfriends

umm i am slightly confused after this article...does he evn want us to fight for him...or is it already a lost cause...i am so cnfused..sme say he cried and tht he is being forced and tht he is taking a stand fro all and i get fired up and thn i read this article where he states otherwise and lol i am just so confused

I think he is being forced to say this...he is under contract with SP and will have to comply with what they say...and since it looks like SP wants this show to air with or without him, he is being compelled to say this to decrease the wrath of viewers against whoever is responsible for his exit. That article, in ASR's words, "unbelievable" -
  • No one, not even SRK promotes a film for 4 months.
  • They expect us to believe that a restless guy like Barun is quitting so that he can sit at home twiddling this thumbs for a longish period of time.
  • Which TV actor, especially one at his peak who just received the most popular TV actor award, have you heard take a longish break - there are shows which have been on for 3-4 years, how come those actors do not need a break...and a break can be taken for a couple of weeks, whoever takes an indefinite break from work for god's sakes.
  • What was the PH rant about running out of story ideas about
  • What was that post from a 4 Lion creative about the internal politics and dissatisfaction about
  • What is the need for so much sudden turmoil and discussions and meetings if the issue was as clear-cut as BS taking a break

Obviously everything is not as clear-cut as it is attempted being portrayed as. There is some major problem going on and a situation has been created that would be unpalatable to BS and he would have no choice but to quit.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sargamfriendsLovely1pinksssigridFazila~

buntookhan Groupbie
buntookhan
buntookhan

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
i have very good story for present situation im 100% sure viewers will love that track what im talking about ! and im not gona charge single penny for story i just want to see Barun and Sanaya togather and my story is all about Arnav Khushi .

Fazila~

pinkss IF-Dazzler
pinkss
pinkss

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sg08

Originally posted by sargamfriends

I think he is being forced to say this...he is under contract with SP and will have to comply with what they say...and since it looks like SP wants this show to air with or without him, he is being compelled to say this to decrease the wrath of viewers against whoever is responsible for his exit. That article, in ASR's words, "unbelievable" -
  • No one, not even SRK promotes a film for 4 months.
  • They expect us to believe that a restless guy like Barun is quitting so that he can sit at home twiddling this thumbs for a longish period of time.
  • Which TV actor, especially one at his peak who just received the most popular TV actor award, have you heard take a longish break - there are shows which have been on for 3-4 years, how come those actors do not need a break...and a break can be taken for a couple of weeks, whoever takes an indefinite break from work for god's sakes.
  • What was the PH rant about running out of story ideas about
  • What was that post from a 4 Lion creative about the internal politics and dissatisfaction about
  • What is the need for so much sudden turmoil and discussions and meetings if the issue was as clear-cut as BS taking a break

Obviously everything is not as clear-cut as it is attempted being portrayed as. There is some major problem going on and a situation has been created that would be unpalatable to BS and he would have no choice but to quit.

I absolutely Love your post...I agree, the PH and SP are shoving their words down his throat -__-
but if he has already opted out, or even put his papers down, why cant he speak for himself, The contract's over right???
I'm scared for Barun, he just got a well deserving award and here they're trying to take away his thunder :(
I wish we get some positive news by tonight...

sargamfriendsFazila~

Go to top