Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

shocking dialogue of the day!!! (Page 5)

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sennareni

Originally posted by munnihyderabad

I think she was talking abt that one time where she helped maanvi keep up her promise tat she made to jeevs of not talking to Virat... Remember tat song sequence of rebuilding chachus shop... How much jeevs helped mannu to stay away from Virat...ROFL

Anne never seen this side of you . rofling .. she really got on your nerve ROFL

Everyone was finding it difficult to find one time when Di stood for Mannu... And mannu was scoring and Di was at Zero, so thought ki Didi ka bi score bada dete hai...ROFL Aakir she is our Mannu's di...

And Di getting on nerves... I can  take everything.. Like she always being submissive, no opinion of her own, wanting to please everyone, not going against her elders wishes and always being a obedient wife... I can even understand when she does not want mannu involved...Fine i can take all this as her basic character... She gets on my nerves when she does not give a minute to her sister to listen to what she wants to tell her...Angry

Mannu is like

Mannu: Suno na suno na, Sun  lo na

and didi is like

Jeevs: Kuch naa kaho, Kuch bhi na kaho...

LOL Anne ROFL Mannu's di is playing with your brain ROFL 

aarry yaar Mannu ki baath sunne nahin aayi woh usse kehane aayi thi na,. toh 1 minute kaise dethi

M - di ek minute mujhe explain karne do na...
Di - Ek Minute ki Keemat Tum Kya Jaano Mannu ROFL 

ROFLing - suno suno na and kuch na kaho .. classic songs for Mannu and her di  ..ROFL ROFL ROFL 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sreshta90sennarenialicemathShrav123

26nightingale IF-Rockerz
26nightingale
26nightingale

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged

I think she was talking abt that one time where she helped maanvi keep up her promise tat she made to jeevs of not talking to Virat... Remember tat song sequence of rebuilding chachus shop... How much jeevs helped mannu to stay away from Virat...ROFL

Everyone was finding it difficult to find one time when Di stood for Mannu... And mannu was scoring and Di was at Zero, so thought ki Didi ka bi score bada dete hai...ROFL Aakir she is our Mannu's di...

And Di getting on nerves... I can  take everything.. Like she always being submissive, no opinion of her own, wanting to please everyone, not going against her elders wishes and always being a obedient wife... I can even understand when she does not want mannu involved...Fine i can take all this as her basic character... She gets on my nerves when she does not give a minute to her sister to listen to what she wants to tell her...Angry

Mannu is like

and didi is like

Manvi, hum sub tum se badi aur samajhdar hi

tum kehane ki  nahi sunene ki hi.

hum kehta rahenge aur tum bas sunta raho

KhamoshLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadsennareniShrav123

Shrav123 IF-Sizzlerz
Shrav123
Shrav123

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crazy4KaSh

Ermm did you guys forgot that Virman got married because of jeevika ? Confused
And that she lost her baby to save manvi's life ?
i clearly mentioned in my post exception the hall wala scene b4 virman shaadi..and waise J said that ' tumhare HAR EK faisle mein maine tumhare saath diya'..har ek ,as far as i know the meaning of it ,it means that in every decision she supported maanvi..but where did she??did she support her in inder chachu's case??did she support her in maanvi-virat friendship??etc etc..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu0702munnihyderabadsennarenilittlesmile

madhu0702 Senior Member
madhu0702
madhu0702

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Hahahaha i just saw this LOL LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadShrav123

Shrav123 IF-Sizzlerz
Shrav123
Shrav123

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged

Mannu is like

and didi is like

jeevs saying main jo kehti hoon tum wahi karo aur wahi suno... ROFL ROFL ROFL
Shrav123 IF-Sizzlerz
Shrav123
Shrav123

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged

Mannu is like

and didi is like

LOL Anne ROFL Mannu's di is playing with your brain ROFL 

aarry yaar Mannu ki baath sunne nahin aayi woh usse kehane aayi thi na,. toh 1 minute kaise dethi

M - di ek minute mujhe explain karne do na...
Di - Ek Minute ki Keemat Tum Kya Jaano Mannu ROFL 

ROFLing - suno suno na and kuch na kaho .. classic songs for Mannu and her di  ..ROFL ROFL ROFL 

ummuahzz to you di for bold ...ROFL   ROFL  ...di ko sab ki baat sunne ke liye time hain except maanvi...LOL
.Anastasia. IF-Sizzlerz
.Anastasia.
.Anastasia.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
actually i also don't know when jeevika supported maanvi
wait in inder chachu case no no no no...viraat was the one who supported her she was the one who asked her to get out of the house 

and same she is doing now woh toh acha hua maanvi is married to viraat warna phirse ghar se nikal deti

those evil looks does soul sis really do so no they will never do it
for maanvi jeevika is never wrong but for jeevika maanvi is always wrong

and biggest joke jeevika told she supported maanvi all time because she know she has no wrong intentions really jeevika u understand her maine toh kabhi nahi dekha u understand her u even don't help her during her first rasoi,jeevika really u r the most confused character on indian television because if u really understand maanvi so had never run from marriage

and according to u maanvi has wrong intentions behind this sb-karan relation
wow jeevika khob nibharahi hoon apne mumma-papa ka promise

sp should give her dump character award

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shrav123

girl_rocks IF-Dazzler
girl_rocks
girl_rocks

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
wait lemme remember...ohk
 uss time no no no virat supported her...wait na nahi uss time toh jeevika threw her out
ummm no no virat was there again

pshhh i too dont rememberOuch

PS: joke of the century

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shrav123

Go to top