Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

AsYa OS

...SankaDevi... Senior Member
...SankaDevi...
...SankaDevi...

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged

"This looks perfect," Zoya thought.

Zoya Asad Ahmed Khan had to have everything perfect for her strict but kind-hearted husband Asad. He wanted everything perfect. If he had found one crumb on the table he would just grab a napkin and wipe about 100 times. Zoya on the other had wasn't a neat freak like him. She was one of those girls who were messy and crazy. But she had to change for him. Yes, indeed she did love him but he took sometime to confess his feelings for her.

They had gotten married about 12 months ago. Yet it was an arranged marriage, but gradually they developed feelings for eachother, but didn't know how to confess.

"Dilshad Ammi let me go check what's taking Asad so long," said a concerned Zoya.
" Accha, while then I'll serve food to Najma," said Ammi.

"Asad, why are you taking soo long,"
" Cause my shirt's button is broken, I had kept this very shirt for today,"
" O cmon Asad, just wear a different shirt,"
"No, I'm not going and I'll just cancel the meetings and work from home,"
"Allah miyan, what are you doing?"
"Asad stop being childish, wear a different shirt!"

" Arre Asad, why aren't you going today?" asked Ammi.
" Cause his shirt's button is broken, and Mr. Khan is very obbesive about everything," Zoya said meanly.

" Now all of you fix your moods, because we have to go Eid shopping, right?" Ammi said.
"Yeah Ammi, I'll take you guys then come home and start work," said the workholic.
~~~
" Asad take Zoya and we'll meet at the food court at 3," Ammi instructed.

Asad felt like Zoya was upset with him about the button incident. Man, women can be pain in the butt sometimes!! He had to cheer her up with his distictive, and skilled moves.

" Zoya, are you still upset with me about the button?"
" Yes, you're impossible, you're such a freak!!"
" Allah miyan, why didn't I get a normal husband?"
" Zoya, please listen to me, I planned this whole incident so I could spend some alone time with you! We never get a chance because I'm always busy with work, and you're always doing chores of the household!"
" Fine, but next time be normal! Just wear some other shirt! You'll still look the same, handsome and cute!"
" That's more like it!" said a cheerfully Asad.

They held hands, and went for a fresh new day!

The End!!

This is my second OS on AsYa, I know it was crappy!! I'm not really a good writer, but I feel we should have more ff, os, ss on AsYa!
Please Hit Like and Comment, I would appreciate! Tnanks!!!

The following 99 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti_raiReyaPMsakuno1Anakafangirl_19deekshakotharimunmun1karan1212starryLove_skBluedanceQuboolHaiLover1DannyelaShrsanONAegocherrgirl2711archanadamaniaAngel.Khushiswarobi1DarkBecomingpiyushimanjusha_92sweetoneAnubhooti_PDiaphanousmysterygirl06janestone6Iqra81IPKKND_PyaarCuriousmindmanjulak18Arnavarmaanday_lilygarimaksgianmymy_taareyGeet_Hacappacuino5Ajuzangelsarbrathanfatima30nihamrmChinnu.Munnupinkstars-GrilledCheese--Siaa-shubhi2401kandygrovertv05cutestar12mischiefprincessjojojazmeenParneetSarooshee-Fizzi-saruu.__blossom__rsk16arunsunita_gmSUMESHNI...parth...ChillichickWhenInRomeMSN_VannyakaswanNAVI55farz_parachuteRAJLUVRIYAdelena_--Mirage--princess101awesomeHR-DMG4lifeohsehun.LoveAsYa222daisydee425-jiah-Prithi-_nandy_Rach.Gurmeet4Drashtimauaa-Shormi-Maaneet099CuteStrawberryGulaaboGroverAddict-Yuks-crazy4KASH_ARBasilisk-.serendipity.-Nithiya95Miss-AppyImSherlocked.MisHumptyDumptyAsad-Kii-Arzooshreya11mehraMysticRivershanakyasharan-RohitMaxwell-

ParneetS IF-Dazzler
ParneetS
ParneetS

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Awww pretty cute and realistic to see Asad's character .. Lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...SankaDevi...

Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Aw sweet update!! :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...SankaDevi...

awesome IF-Rockerz
awesome
awesome

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
awesomeee
CuteStrawberry IF-Sizzlerz
CuteStrawberry
CuteStrawberry

BollyCurry Visual Effect

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
its awesome...write some more
Gurmeet4Drashti IF-Rockerz
Gurmeet4Drashti
Gurmeet4Drashti

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Awww that was sweet :)
saruu. IF-Dazzler
saruu.
saruu.

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Aww that's so sweet <3
SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
(: So Sweet.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index