RAJEEV'S FEELINGS TAKE A 'U'TURN FOR RACHANA

Poll Question :

WILL RAJEEV MAKE A COMEBACK?

Poll Choice
YES
NO
Login To Vote
Posted: 11 years ago
   I have this very positive feeling for  Rajeev & Rachna as a couple!!
     What do you have to say???????

Kindly refrain from Bashing and the use of colorful language-😒 pls
Edited by brat2008 - 11 years ago
One word,  Ewww!!!!!!
I really hope not, honestly. I think it sends a bad message!  In fact, many teachers in the US have been arrested for having relationships with students. It's just a really messy situation. I don't mind Rachna having a crush on him- that's perfectly normal and fine- but to actually be in a relationship? Nonono. Not right now. Maybe when she's like 24, 25, if she's still interested/he's not married/etc. 
Originally posted by Rhapsody

I really hope not, honestly. I think it sends a bad message!  In fact, many teachers in the US have been arrested for having relationships with students. It's just a really messy situation. I don't mind Rachna having a crush on him- that's perfectly normal and fine- but to actually be in a relationship? Nonono. Not right now. Maybe when she's like 24, 25, if she's still interested/he's not married/etc. 

You are absolutely right, I hope Rajeev stands by his morals and lets her down gently.  This is unethical if he has a change of heart.  He will be putting his reputation and job at risk, I don't care how you look at it, she is a child and has childish ways and looks.
  In my opinion Rachna should grow stronger, give up her inhibitions and be ready to face the world head on.  Become a⭐️ hockey player & go ahead and make herself proud👏

I do not want to see Rachna & Rajeev having a teenage  fantasy romance.. I am totally against  it 😒

❤️Want to see Rachana & Rajeev as a married couple  after a few years. 

^ Yeah, that would be pretty neat! Would love to see Rachna become a famous hockey player across India and then have Rajeev fall for her when she's actually a woman and not a teenage girl! But that would work better in a film, I think, haha.
It doesn't feel right...she looks like a child compared to him. he looks like a man and her a child.  Its a student-teacher relationship to start with, it will send out wrong messages. They shouldn't have showed Rajeev as a teacher, may be an exchange senior student would have been good ( just a though, better than teacher) at least that way they could have been together once Rachna matured.

let's wait n watch... hopefuly CVs wont ruin it...
I was very pleased today with how Rajeev handled the situation. He spoke a bit harsh but was very clear that he does not love her. That is the way its supposed to be. If they leap the show by say three years and try really hard to make Rachna look a bit more mature, then I won't mind them as a couple. But right now, she looks far too young for him. I don't see a spark there at all.
in my opinion,teacher and student should share a sacred relationship...and i am loving the way rajeev is handling the situation...about rachna,she is not wrong either as it is not unusual to have crush on teacher in this age...still she should understand the situation as well...