Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

India-Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke
Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

RAJEEV'S FEELINGS TAKE A 'U'TURN FOR RACHANA

Poll Question: WILL RAJEEV MAKE A COMEBACK?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
52 [54.74%]
43 [45.26%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

brat2008 IF-Rockerz
brat2008
brat2008

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
   I have this very positive feeling for  Rajeev & Rachna as a couple!!Approve
     What do you have to say???????

Kindly refrain from Bashing and the use of colorful language-Disapprove pls

Edited by brat2008 - 08 November 2012 at 8:57am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

renraylatoyapretty_2314KTrachnaMSN_Vanny

wensue Senior Member
wensue
wensue

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
One word,  Ewww!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ausind-girl

Rhapsody Senior Member
Rhapsody
Rhapsody

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
I really hope not, honestly. I think it sends a bad message!  In fact, many teachers in the US have been arrested for having relationships with students. It's just a really messy situation. I don't mind Rachna having a crush on him- that's perfectly normal and fine- but to actually be in a relationship? Nonono. Not right now. Maybe when she's like 24, 25, if she's still interested/he's not married/etc. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ausind-girlwensueJShivtastahninbrat2008ParulRatiShiviVintageWine

wensue Senior Member
wensue
wensue

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rhapsody

I really hope not, honestly. I think it sends a bad message!  In fact, many teachers in the US have been arrested for having relationships with students. It's just a really messy situation. I don't mind Rachna having a crush on him- that's perfectly normal and fine- but to actually be in a relationship? Nonono. Not right now. Maybe when she's like 24, 25, if she's still interested/he's not married/etc. 

You are absolutely right, I hope Rajeev stands by his morals and lets her down gently.  This is unethical if he has a change of heart.  He will be putting his reputation and job at risk, I don't care how you look at it, she is a child and has childish ways and looks.

JulieD

brat2008 IF-Rockerz
brat2008
brat2008

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
  ApproveIn my opinion Rachna should grow stronger, give up her inhibitions and be ready to face the world head on.  Become aStar hockey player & go ahead and make herself proudClap

I do not want to see Rachna & Rajeev having a teenage  fantasy romance.. I am totally against  it Disapprove

HeartWant to see Rachana & Rajeev as a married couple  after a few years. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

toggle45pretty_2314BrokengirltastahninJulieD..Orla..MSN_Vanny

Rhapsody Senior Member
Rhapsody
Rhapsody

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
^ Yeah, that would be pretty neat! Would love to see Rachna become a famous hockey player across India and then have Rajeev fall for her when she's actually a woman and not a teenage girl! But that would work better in a film, I think, haha.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

brat2008MSN_Vanny

ParulRatiShivi IF-Rockerz
ParulRatiShivi
ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
I have a no clue about Rachna
loveprincess143 Groupbie
loveprincess143
loveprincess143

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
It doesn't feel right...she looks like a child compared to him. he looks like a man and her a child.  Its a student-teacher relationship to start with, it will send out wrong messages. They shouldn't have showed Rajeev as a teacher, may be an exchange senior student would have been good ( just a though, better than teacher) at least that way they could have been together once Rachna matured.

let's wait n watch... hopefuly CVs wont ruin it...

ParulRatiShivi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index