Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

who support sobti still?? ENTER (Page 22)

DarkDesire12 IF-Rockerz
DarkDesire12
DarkDesire12

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
i will alwz support him ... love u barun hamesha 

lolly143 IF-Rockerz
lolly143
lolly143

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
always dear...Big smile
i wished i lived in mumbai
Ouch
hetalmkn IF-Dazzler
hetalmkn
hetalmkn

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Shona!!!!

Nothing is going to stop me from loving and supporting him...

For 4lions and Gul!!!

u might think.. here we go again getting another basher shouting welling and cry in over barun leaving... guess what u re wrong!!!

U yes GUL U... don't deserve this great magnificent talent... what were u... nothing!! u think u made GEET and IPKKND?? u think u made gurmeet and Barun?? ohh please...!!! get out of ur cocky brains and face the reality...

they made u.. their skills made ur name in this industry... LM, Arshad.. these ppl made u... Ved raj... this writer made u... u think u asking barun to leave and he will have no whr to go!!!! hahahah its a joke and a slap on ur own freaking face... do u really think this will happen!!!

a fab actor like his cried today because he felt for his fans... guess what his tears aint wasted...

u re so exciting abt ur Qubool Hain and new upcoming show in SP rite... its a joke really to me..!!! u know what... run it... let us all see was it this great legacy because of U or spectacular act by Barun...

lets see if QH does the magic did by IPKKND!!!

Yes I am upset because Barun cried ... yes I am upset because he is heart broken... but do u think I'm upset that he is leaving?? not at all because a creep like u don't deserve him... u re one person who jumps into new things and 4get the old... 

Geet fans were hurt too but they gave u a change with IPKKND... IPKKND made its on legend... today u stab on it all again!!!! u ruined it all again!!! u pinched out broken hearts letting it shatter again!!! wow... GUL!!!

just like this u will do to QH and all ur other shows...

I pity any actor or actress that would signup with u...

GUL!!!! u hurt million hearts... but mainly u hurt that one heart that we all can die for... and that's BARUN SOBTI's heart!!!!!

For Barun Sobti

Many girls dies for u... many girls drool over you... many girls considers you as their life partner... I'm no undoubtedly among one of them... but I feel more then love I respect you...

Dammit!!! Mr. Sobti... you have no idea how our lives revolve around you...

you know a few of us are on whatsapp... every morning when one is feeling lazy or de-motivated to go work.. either one of us would post ur pic and gear them up...

Every girl dreams to have a guy like you... for me... without dreaming I got a guy like arnav... same anger... same ego.. same passion... just the same.. don't believe me.. ask my ICGians... he wears clothes like arnavs... he says dammit!!! he says unbelievable... he finds us all weird!!! Yet... I'm in love with u...

You are a marvelous actor.. today... our hearts are trashed because you are tearing for u... what a sight this is...!!!

Has SRK ever cried for his fan...? NOPE!!! But Barun Sobti... a name top in the fame list and a name top in the fan list... cried for who... for his friends... for his family... (IPKKND)... for a serial he relates best...

Barun... it is not your lost honey... but its a new era and beginning for you... but it is certainly the end for GUL!!!

Too bad she can't see which is the gem and which is fake store... she is stupid to ask u to put your papers down...

I salute u Barun... one man who dedicated his everything... u made sure even with you movie you didn't disappoint your fans... You once said... everyone has to move on... yes barun.. I will i promise.. I'll move on with you...

Gul is wrong thinking she made you reach this!! she doesn't realize it is you, your entire team who got her fame...

I'm sure other production house are dying to have u... barun i believe work somewhere you gain love, respect and honesty... rather than working at where you talent is trashed but paid well...

Check any social site, any forum any blog any phones... everyone is crying over you leaving... everyone is going to stop watching IPKKND... those who watches QH is going to stop... Gul planning new serial on SP.. lolzz let her... we see how many DAYS it will work!!!

Barun... I give u standing ovation... for the flawless performances... You gave IPKKND the fame it has today... Sanaya compliment you so well... you off-screen friendship created a fab chemistry on screen...

Barun... today i respect you 300 X more than i used to... 

When i was in coma recently... my friends from IF thought of getting you to talk to me.. may be hearing your voice i will get up... my fianc then promised me when we come to India we will meet you... If I'm given a chance to meet GOD and to meet you... YOU will be the one I'll choose...

Barun!!! thank you for this fab time... with you and IPKKND... i made friends which I'll treasure over my life...
Jyoti, Aarti Di, Lareefa Di, Sandy, Merz, Ria, Anu, Preetu, Shillu Di... list is on and on... Thank you Barun.. if it wasn't because of you... i would;t have got gems of my life...

so BARUN... i ensure you... we are all with you... with you papers down on Gul's table... everything else went down for her...!!! she will see it soon... and she can regret as much as she wan... she will gain nothing but just pain!!!

BARUN SOBTI!!! I LOVE YOU TO THE CORE!!!!!

**** Its not the end ****

Barun...

This is the exact message I want to convey it to you...

Please omit all the 'KHUSHI' and imagine it being Barun!!!!

I'm sure all your fans wants to tell you this...

Barun before having you in our lives... we were just lifeless body...

But you made is breath with passion of living...

We met you... you changed us for the better...

You made us such a wonderful human being... a loyal personality.. who was not just loyal to you or the show... but the loyal character developed in us...

Barun... after being for these times with you... we will never be alone again... the moments we cried with u... moments we got angry with you... moments we laughed with you... moments we frown with you... moments we went crazy with you... they are all unforgettable... Nothing will go off us Barun...

We wrote stories about you... we made VMs for you... about you... we made social accounts just to keep up with news about you...

You made me realise how important it is to work and support your family...

You eyes are killer...

We hold you hands in our dreams Barun...

When you come on our laptop, phone or TV screen... our heart just goes dhak dhak dhak dhak...

But when you are not with us on our screens... we still think and talk about you... our morning and nights are with you... every moment we share with you...

this is true love BARUN SOBTI!!!! we love you to the extremes... shayed Kanha ne bhi aapni radha se itna pyar nahi kiya hoga...

You brought colours and emotions in our lives!!!

You brought smile when we teared...

You made us learn to hear someone out before judging...

BARUN SOBTI!!!

I would really like to register you...

Trademark!!!! Hell!!! You are just the one and only...

I and the entire human cast LOVES YOU BARUN!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

preethi.saseeda

crazyaddiction Goldie
crazyaddiction
crazyaddiction

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
always
gurhan Senior Member
gurhan
gurhan

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
with barun