Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
What upsets me is that the creatives let our beautiful love story turn into complete and utter BULLSHIT.
Forgive me for my language.
Even since Khushi had to throw away her pompoms and CHAMKILI avatar and Arnav had to let go of his attitude and ASR avatar, our show was murdered.
THE CREATIVES COULD NOT HANDLE THE SHOW PAST THE FIRST MARRIAGE OF ARNAV AND KHUSHI.
We are all very disappointed with the Sheetal track. LET'S LOOK BACK. IT IS NOT A FIRST.
After the first marriage of Arnav and Khushi, they donned:
1) A COMEDY TRACK, which was horrendous. The magic between Arnav and Khushi totally vanished and Khushi was shown to be a weak idiot who didn't know how to stand up for herself and her rights. There is no love between them. Also, when KKG finds out just WHY Arnav married her (after like 5 months), she begins by saying she doesn't NEED to explain herself and her character to him... only to chase him down to the airport begging him to accept her two days later.
2) THE KIDNAPPING TRACK, which was tiring and led to complete destruction of the story line. Arnav "magically" started believing in Khushi again and there was no revelation of the truth. NO REDEMPTION, which was what the audience was craving
3) THE POOJALI TRACK, a disturbing story about a sister being jealous of her brother's married life and relationship. Complete and utter bullshit. Creatives make audience lose all respect for Anjali, which is sad, because she was a loved and cherished character at the beginning of the serial.
4) THE FILLER PERIOD: random crap with no continuity, where Khushi simply shuffles between Bua Ji's house and Shantivan because of the contract. This track ends with ASR yelling at Khushi for thinking their marriage didn't get completed. Hello? Am I missing something? IT DIDN'T. YOU DIDN'T EVEN CONSIDER IT A WEDDING ORIGINALLY. There is no mention of the contract at the end of the track (which is funny because it was the catalyst of the track to begin with) and it vanishes into thin air without ever being exposed to the family. THEY NEVER KNOW THAT ASR FORCED KHUSHI TO MARRY HIM. nbd, I guess.
5) DADI AND GARIMA PLAY HIDE AND SEEK: Episodes that had wonderful wedding moments, but were tarnished due to Garima and Dadi acting like kids chasing after each other. Dadi's blindnes to the disgustingness of her son's character is also terrifying. Also, Dadi also happens to exit right before Shyam's truth is revealed. How very convenient.
6) POST WEDDING AND REVELATION OF SNAKE PART 2: Great. ASR shut down Dadi and married Khushi. That was a wonderful episode... which was followed by more banging of heads against walls. On their wedding night, Khushi and Arnav find cameras in their room (wonderful timing to remember those cameras CVs, it couldn't have waited a day or two) and have one of the most unromantic suhaag raats in history. The newly weds then continue to try to unveil Shyam. No honeymoon. No romance. No teasing. There was no husband trying to romance with his new wife every chance he got. ArHi acted like a 80 year old couple. And even better... Anjali is finally shown as a strong woman who people begin to admire, and the CVs cut out her character and dialogues. Wonderful!
7) SHIT-AL THE VULTURE AND ARAV ENTER: what shit. I don't even have words. The situation is taken so lightly... as if it's not a big deal that Arnav got some girl preggo in college and had an illegitimate child with her. nbd. The fact that ASR cut a cake with Khushi on her birthday rather than ate Kheer with anjali was far more dramatic in the CVs perspective.
WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO OUR SHOW? THE SHOW I WAS ONCE PROUD OF?
THE SHOW WHERE THAT GIRL SPUN AROUND IN THAT RED SARI AND THE HEARTLESS MAN WAS IN A TRANCE? THE SHOW WHERE SHE SAVED HIM FROM HIS OWN EGO? THE SHOW WERE HE DANCED SO SHE WOULDN'T LOSE, EVEN IF THAT MEANT HE WOULDN'T WIN? THE SHOW WHERE "FARQ PADTHA HAI, KYUNKI..."? THE SHOW WHERE EVEN THE MIDDLE CLASS GIRL WITH A BRAID AND POMPOMS CAN TEACH A BUSINESS TYCOON WHAT TRUE LOVE IS?
I WANT MY SHOW BACK. BRING BACK THE SHOW I ONCE LOVED.
The anger, the confusion, the inner struggle, the jealousy...
Please... why is it gone? :(