India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

The TRUTH Behind ABHAAS'S EXIT

stylish_VJ IF-Dazzler
stylish_VJ
stylish_VJ

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
I know Abhaas is no longer a part of the show, the character of Shyaam has shown as exited, and it is...As of now Abhaas is not coming back on IPK...

Now the clarification part

The first time Shyaam was kicked out of RM by Arnav after the whole Kidnapping Fiasco that is when Abhaas actually left the show...His track ended there...ABHAAS had said his final good-bye to the show...

But what was shown as tracks and storyline's were garnering negative reviews plus the TRP was dropping which is why as a disaster management to spicy up things Abhaas was requested to come back as Shyaam...

When that also did not work, when they could still not make the difference that is when LM was requested to come back...LM had left the show because he could not do what was asked of him "Butchering the show and the characters" which i why he left...He and his cast had built something huge and by no means was he ready to do anything that would make him go against his own work...so he chose to leave

The PH had no choice left which is why resort to taking Abhaas' and LM's help...

For the last time:

"ABHAAS MEHTA DID NOT LEAVE FOR THE "SHEETAL TRACK",HE HAD COME FOR A SHORT PERIOD, FOR THE SHOW WHEN HIS ROLE WAS ACTUALLY DONE WITH HIS FIRST EXIT..."

Edited by style_diva - 08 November 2012 at 8:56am

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

samikshagourAshima.gemSuzich123KeshicaSanthuSobtitasfia09datladivyaprincessep13amelia_09VIP.Lifetishmakiddy-kavyaheidisoniachammucutivenikaabraxos-Aliza-sun2011nancynairaks555heavenspiritashmir24vaishuuIronButterflysho-shweetCyberpsychooonandu_2007ash_devnarshisamin6highonshowspinki_sanyalgo2sleep83SamyxxRaadhiyaaaDiehardYMfan-Kanha-SaRun.sspoorthysanja_here..ashiya..dieforasrsruthickPreet.Kcrulamaserious.Brooke..SobtiLicious...Suhana..-MKB-Arshi.Sugi.IPKNichuss

..Suhana.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Suhana..
..Suhana..

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
gul mata u did so much behind us...hum par ehsaan kar doo na END THE SHOW with SARUN as LEADS...BAS...

TFS YAAR...

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

srkqazifanREESHYALkomaltahsinLuvlin28anamika-mynameCattywampuscraziefanlaxmisaradaheidiHopeleslyInLoveaaw1505sana535-Aliza-ravalisharma06vellainsaanvaishuusubha_rath2004stylish_VJSaRun.dieforasrMihrimah-Iruni-rukuswasthikapieryrose-MKB-.MyriadOfHues.Sunshine Girl

pinky89 IF-Sizzlerz
pinky89
pinky89

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Behind every person from IPK there is story ... Hate u Gul ...
Just end the show with Arhi as lead

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tasfia09craziefanaaw1505vaishuustylish_VJdeepa.e

stylish_VJ IF-Dazzler
stylish_VJ
stylish_VJ

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarun_deewani

gul mata u did so much behind us...hum par ehsaan kar doo na END THE SHOW with SARUN as LEADS...BAS...

TFS YAAR...

NP...actually there was a few confusion regarding Abhaas's exit and people were framing it in their own way...I just thought that the actual stuff shud come out...It will not make much of a difference because he is no longer a part of the show ...just thought of sharing thoughSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vaishuu..Suhana..

saurabhchanda Newbie
saurabhchanda
saurabhchanda

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
btw hw do u knw about it..????

vaishuurini_kat

aaw1505 Senior Member
aaw1505
aaw1505

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarun_deewani

TFS YAAR...

u r right 
i am absolutely agree wid u
now  i am also praying for the end of the show as i cannot see arnav-khushi separated 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vaishuu

stylish_VJ IF-Dazzler
stylish_VJ
stylish_VJ

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saurabhchanda

btw hw do u knw about it..????

Do we really have to go there...? You can confirm this news with anybody you want...I'll be around

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vaishuu

...Doctor... IF-Sizzlerz
...Doctor...
...Doctor...

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
I want to know the truth behind these 'true story behind quitting' posts. Seriously people grow up!

Edited by ...Doctor... - 08 November 2012 at 9:10am

vaishuurini_kat

Go to top