Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Goodbye Barun! Goodbye IPKKND! Goodbye Star Plus!

IPKlover Goldie
IPKlover
IPKlover

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged

Goodbye Barun! Goodbye IPKKND! Goodbye Star Plus!

Thank you to the Production House and Star Plus for playing with our feelings and emotions for more than one year. Thank you Star Plus and 4Lions for taking us in a dreamland and then waking us up in the most brutal manner that we are now scared to dream. We love Barun; we loved IPKKND. And 4Lions and Star Plus took advantage of that and made us look like fools at the end of the day. I just woke up from my dream and now I am entering a new phase in my life WITHOUT Star Plus and IPKKND.

I never used to watch television soaps. Never. I never turned to Star Plus ever. That was before IPKKND. That show took me and several of my friends in a fantasy world. We all have issues and problems in our real lives but IPKKND was our salvation. It was our platform to forget everything and be happy and revel in Arnav and Khushi's love. Their love story made us want to be in love. Their love story was PURE, DIVINE, DEEP and SOULFUL. I guess, the production house and Star Plus forgot that when they brought the Sheetal track.

How could you show Arnav as a playboy? He was PERFECTION. You ruined one of the best character's Star Plus had ever produced. Am I upset that Barun is leaving the show?? Yes, I am. I cried for two nights in my bed. I am still mourning the loss of my favorite show. I always will. But I DON'T blame Barun! He's such a great actor and human being. He shouldn't stick with this Sheetal crap.

Did 4Lions forget the real Arnav and Khushi?? Yes, they did!

They forgot about the time Khushi fell in Arnav's arms and his life changed.

They forgot about how Khsuhi ran after her Arnav to give him his 'mannat ki chabbi.'

They forgot about the rain hug.

They forgot about the Nainital trip.

They forgot how Arnav kept Khushi's payal.

They forgot about how Arnav tied her payal to her feet.

They forgot about the almost kiss and the passion in that action.

They forgot how Arnav broke down after the terrace scene.

They forgot how Khushi saved him from the goons.

They forgot how they spent a beautiful night at the guest house.

A couple who goes through all that can NEVER forget each other.  They can never think of being apart just like that. Arnav had girlfriends but he WAS NOT a playboy. Now at this moment, after the remarriage, Arnav leaving Khushi for a new face, that Sheetal, who is nobody in my opinion is a JOKE OF THE YEAR.

I can swallow the fact that Arnav and Khushi won't be together forever. But I, for the love of me, can't think of Arnav accepting anyone else ever in his life! Or Khushi accepting anyone else in her life! It is preposterous! Are you freaking kidding us?! Do you take us audience as FOOLS? The real Arnav and Khushi would rather STAY ALONE than stay with anyone else except for their soul mates!

At the end of the day the theme of the show that we are getting is: "THERE IS NO TRUE LOVE IN THIS WORLD. ALL MEN ARE FICKLE AND IT IS VERY EASY TO FORGET THE ONE YOU LOVED AND MOVE ON!"

Ha, you just made my belief on love vanish into thin air.

If Barun wants to leave, then WHY THE HELL CAN'T YOU SHOW A HAPPY ENDING WITH ARNAV AND KHUSHI LIVING HAPPILY EVER AFTER? WHY CAN'T YOU SHOW THAT THAT SHEETAL WITCH IS ACTUALLY A WITCH AND ARNAV IS NOT THE FATHER OF THAT COPY-CAT KID? WHY DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE A MOCKERY OF A SHOW THAT WAS LEGENDARY? WHY DO YOU WANT TO MAKE US BELIEVE THAT THERE WAS NO REAL LOVE BETWEEN OUR ARNAV AND KHUSHI? WHY DO YOU WANT TO MAKE US FEEL THAT WE HAVE WASTED ONE YEAR OF OUR LIVES ON SOMETHING THAT STUPID? WHY DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE US HATE IPKKND, ITS TEAM AND STAR PLUS? DO YOU REALLY THINK WE WILL WATCH THE SHOW WITHOUT BARUN? DO YOU REALLY THINK WE'LL ACCEPT THE FACT THAT ARNAV LEFT KHUSHI OR KHUSHI GOT SOMEONE NEW?

I did not watch the last two episodes of IPKKND. I have stopped watching Star Plus because the reason why I used to turn it on is gone. Will I ever watch another show from 4Lions or Star Plus? No. I have learnt my lesson. So GOOD BYE IPKKND. GOODBYE STAR PLUS.

I love Barun and I will always love and respect him. I am not angry at him for leaving but I am angry at the production house and Star Plus for dragging the show and brutally murdering Arnav and Khushi's love story. I will never forgive the production house and Star Plus for this.

Lots of you will condemn me for such a post and tell me to be patient and positive. I apologize if I have offended anyone. But I am just penning down my feelings while the tears are running down my face. Everyone is entitled to have an opinion and this is mine. This is the end of IPKKND and Star Plus for me.

Thank you to 4Lions and Star Plus for slaughtering the most beautiful love story we have ever watched on TV.

Thank you for telling me that I should not get attached to characters on TV.

Thank you for telling me that the audience holds no importance to the production house or Star Plus as they are letting our show go down the drain.

Lastly, thank you for telling me that there really is no true love in this world.

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

diehardffantitaliaakansharaizadakaur65honey.29092anu.19Chunki71jayati.patel1arn4vkhushidrsodiya.dhyanmanjuduraiUrvashi Patelsrach57craziefanamara23pujasheidisivanayaniarshi-foreversami99Lucifer16fizzyfairygatahabskhusiarnavjobiSaraJL4856crazyaddictionfalcon.starabraxosSarunIsBacktrishy13lazylad8-FauZiClumsyIntrovertfareeHopebanushivani-solitary-_BacknForth_naughtymalluForever19vandana1965musicfan5sigridpremparbatbahi.pieryrosesohara.ProperPatolaRizArshiFazila~

pacsun Goldie
pacsun
pacsun

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
CryCryCry
This is so hard.

I agree with you completely. At least they should have ended this with the love and dignitiy it deserved. Instead they have butchered the character of ASR and made a total joke of what IPK stood for and meant to fans.

I am so sad and angry that even these final few epis have been rendered unwatchable !!!

My only hope is to see Barun shine somewhere !!! as for SARUN...my heart will always bleed for their unfinished story and all that could have been...

This kind of chemistry is so rare and unparalle. Why didn't they realze it ???

GoodBye to all that was beautiful !!

RABBA VE !!

Peace Out ! Love you all !

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefanfizzyfairyIPKlover4856_BacknForth_fareego2sleep83lazylad8-FauZivandana1965sigridFazila~

drso Groupbie
drso
drso

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
u have penned down my fee.ings too ..never in my life i am going to watch any show from 4.ions as iam writing qubool hain is being telecasted but i have switched of my t.v. i will watch ipkknd till it ends only for sanya

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IPKloverlazylad8-FauZisigridvandana1965

crazyaddiction Goldie
crazyaddiction
crazyaddiction

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
mail this to SP & if you cannot let me know i will

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sigrid

msvpr Senior Member
msvpr
msvpr

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
iam agree with u

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZisigrid

IPKlover Goldie
IPKlover
IPKlover

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashishjaore

mail this to SP & if you cannot let me know i will

I mailed it to hello@startv.com. Not sure if that's the right address. You can also mail it if you want.

Somehow I feel that the damage is already done. They have already planned everything and our say doesn't matter a nickle to them.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefanfalcon.starlazylad8-FauZisigridFazila~

DevAkshi Senior Member
DevAkshi
DevAkshi

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
wowww... yupiieee... party...ClapLOLCoolDancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--drama_queen--

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Dont cry my dear...we all r with u...n this is what she wants...to end the show...to ruin it an end it...lets see what happens...hugsss...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefansigridsohara

Go to top