India-Forums

Afsar Bitiya
Afsar Bitiya

Let us be Positive :) (Page 3)

tch912 Senior Member
tch912
tch912

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Hey all, stay positive.  Pinky don't need to be in a coma she just need to become more secure as a person.  Remember Pinky is a villian, and she is doing what villians do.  I agree this track is very unreal, boring and predictible, but I thought the Sikka track was horrible.  I feel TTS is just as bad as Pinky but there is more focus on Pinky.  I think that with you all demanding more Krishna eventually she will be shown more and the story line will go back to its original focus.  If not people will be not support it.  I also have followed other serials from India and they all appear so unreal with major character assassinations and misery everywhere.  I see this serial shows a lot of misery but even in misery one can have hope which spawns positive.  So to all, stay positive and keep posting your feeling and there will be changes. Also I don't want this serial to end because I feel it has some positive attributes.  The theme is still there, it is just being overshadowed by un-creative writing centered around a villian who has dedicated her life to ruining one person who is  the main character. I am reminding all to stay positiveSmile.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-SilverDragon-kmfan_2Dilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tch912

Hey all, stay positive.  Pinky don't need to be in a coma she just need to become more secure as a person.  Remember Pinky is a villian, and she is doing what villians do.  I agree this track is very unreal, boring and predictible, but I thought the Sikka track was horrible.  I feel TTS is just as bad as Pinky but there is more focus on Pinky.  I think that with you all demanding more Krishna eventually she will be shown more and the story line will go back to its original focus.  If not people will be not support it.  I also have followed other serials from India and they all appear so unreal with major character assassinations and misery everywhere.  I see this serial shows a lot of misery but even in misery one can have hope which spawns positive.  So to all, stay positive and keep posting your feeling and there will be changes. Also I don't want this serial to end because I feel it has some positive attributes.  The theme is still there, it is just being overshadowed by un-creative writing centered around a villian who has dedicated her life to ruining one person who is  the main character. I am reminding all to stay positiveSmile.

I completely agree with your all points specially the BOLD part . Yes the Theme is still there . Just they need to focus more on the Lead Couple rather then focusing on negative character . 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SilverDragon-kmfan_2

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Yep Moni beautiful post and agree with you we should remain positive and see how story moves from hereEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-SilverDragon-kmfan_2moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
See I told u guys to be positive . Look today we got a lovely episode woth Wonderful Prishna scene and then Pintu told that he is been offered job of Manager . So Now we guyz can expect good tracks coming up Smile

-SilverDragon-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

orianthi Goldie
orianthi
orianthi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CrazyFans1

Please end AB for god sake. Afsar Bitiya so boring, Kinshuk and Shivshakti just quit Afsar Bitiya 

Not Kinshuk just Shivshakti should quit. LOLThose few months without Pinky were awesome. After all it is Shivshakti's character that is ruining the show right now.

-SilverDragon-moniluvskinshuk

-SilverDragon- IF-Sizzlerz
-SilverDragon-
-SilverDragon-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by orianthi

Please end AB for god sake. Afsar Bitiya so boring, Kinshuk and Shivshakti just quit Afsar Bitiya 

Not Kinshuk just Shivshakti should quit. LOLThose few months without Pinky were awesome. After all it is Shivshakti's character that is ruining the show right now.

I soo agree with you, I even said the same, and your right, those months without Pinky were awesome, it's Pinky who is ruining the show right now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FizaluvsKinshuk

Originally posted by orianthi

I soo agree with you, I even said the same, and your right, those months without Pinky were awesome, it's Pinky who is ruining the show right now

I fully Agree with u both . Pinky is just Yukkk Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

orianthi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index