Afsar Bitiya

Let us be Positive :) (Page 2)

-SilverDragon- IF-Sizzlerz
-SilverDragon-
-SilverDragon-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Originally posted by FizaluvsKinshuk

I agree with you Moni after reading this, come on ABians, lets keep asking for more Prishna scenes and hopefully Pinky's 'The End' as well Big smile

yes Fizu .Let us be Positive and Keep Making posts of demanding more prishna scenes and Pintu Scenes . And I am sure They will give us . It's just matter of time Smile . Did u saw today's Precap ? Tomm's Epi gonna be very very interesting . Big smile

Hopefully Sonu will speak up and defend Pinto and get Pinky into trouble Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshukkmfan_2

-SilverDragon-
-SilverDragon-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by CrazyFans1

Please end AB for god sake. Afsar Bitiya so boring, Kinshuk and Shivshakti just quit Afsar Bitiya 

Afsar Bitiya is getting boring because of too much Pinky, Kinshuk will quit if he wants to but Shivshakti can quit, at least we won't get more boring Pinky scenes.

I agree completely Fizu . Current track is boring coz of too much of Pinky . If they will focus prishna (Which I think they will soon do it ) then it will be again interesting , 

If they don'thave any ideas then they can make Pinky slip while coming down the stairs and then put her in a coma for 3 months LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

trinilisamoniluvskinshukkmfan_2

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Hehhee Fizu OMG this is lovely idea to keep pinky away from our dear Prishna LOLWink . Yes I think Sonu will tell everything to his dear Chachu and Pintu will not tolerate it and will shout at Pinky which Babloo will not listen . 

trinilisa-SilverDragon-kmfan_2

-SilverDragon-
-SilverDragon-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged

Hehhee Fizu OMG this is lovely idea to keep pinky away from our dear Prishna LOLWink . Yes I think Sonu will tell everything to his dear Chachu and Pintu will not tolerate it and will shout at Pinky which Babloo will not listen . 

It's a good idea to keep her away from everyone and putting her in a coma for 3+ months is the best solution and yeah she's treating Sonu very badly Angry

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

It's a good idea to keep her away from everyone and putting her in a coma for 3+ months is the best solution and yeah she's treating Sonu very badly Angry

I wanted to SLAP her when she was misbehaving with our sweet cute Sonu AngryAngry

-SilverDragon-
-SilverDragon-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

I wanted to SLAP her when she was misbehaving with our sweet cute Sonu AngryAngry

Me too, I want to put her into a coma myself AngryAngryAngry

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged

I wish Tomm our DBPS will teach her nice lesson AngryAngryAngry

-SilverDragon-
-SilverDragon-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

I wish Tomm our DBPS will teach her nice lesson AngryAngryAngry

Yeah want to see angry DBPS tomorrow

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index