Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
Hehhee Fizu OMG this is lovely idea to keep pinky away from our dear Prishna πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ . Yes I think Sonu will tell everything to his dear Chachu and Pintu will not tolerate it and will shout at Pinky which Babloo will not listen . 
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Hehhee Fizu OMG this is lovely idea to keep pinky away from our dear Prishna πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ . Yes I think Sonu will tell everything to his dear Chachu and Pintu will not tolerate it and will shout at Pinky which Babloo will not listen . 

It's a good idea to keep her away from everyone and putting her in a coma for 3+ months is the best solution and yeah she's treating Sonu very badly 😑
Originally posted by: FizaluvsKinshuk

It's a good idea to keep her away from everyone and putting her in a coma for 3+ months is the best solution and yeah she's treating Sonu very badly 😑

I wanted to SLAP her when she was misbehaving with our sweet cute Sonu πŸ˜‘😑
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

I wanted to SLAP her when she was misbehaving with our sweet cute Sonu πŸ˜‘😑

Me too, I want to put her into a coma myself AngryAngryAngry
Originally posted by: FizaluvsKinshuk

Me too, I want to put her into a coma myself 😑😑😑

I wish Tomm our DBPS will teach her nice lesson πŸ˜‘😑😑
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

I wish Tomm our DBPS will teach her nice lesson πŸ˜‘😑😑

Yeah want to see angry DBPS tomorrow
tch912 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey all, stay positive.  Pinky don't need to be in a coma she just need to become more secure as a person.  Remember Pinky is a villian, and she is doing what villians do.  I agree this track is very unreal, boring and predictible, but I thought the Sikka track was horrible.  I feel TTS is just as bad as Pinky but there is more focus on Pinky.  I think that with you all demanding more Krishna eventually she will be shown more and the story line will go back to its original focus.  If not people will be not support it.  I also have followed other serials from India and they all appear so unreal with major character assassinations and misery everywhere.  I see this serial shows a lot of misery but even in misery one can have hope which spawns positive.  So to all, stay positive and keep posting your feeling and there will be changes. Also I don't want this serial to end because I feel it has some positive attributes.  The theme is still there, it is just being overshadowed by un-creative writing centered around a villian who has dedicated her life to ruining one person who is  the main character. I am reminding all to stay positive😊.
Originally posted by: tch912

Hey all, stay positive.  Pinky don't need to be in a coma she just need to become more secure as a person.  Remember Pinky is a villian, and she is doing what villians do.  I agree this track is very unreal, boring and predictible, but I thought the Sikka track was horrible.  I feel TTS is just as bad as Pinky but there is more focus on Pinky.  I think that with you all demanding more Krishna eventually she will be shown more and the story line will go back to its original focus.  If not people will be not support it.  I also have followed other serials from India and they all appear so unreal with major character assassinations and misery everywhere.  I see this serial shows a lot of misery but even in misery one can have hope which spawns positive.  So to all, stay positive and keep posting your feeling and there will be changes. Also I don't want this serial to end because I feel it has some positive attributes.  The theme is still there, it is just being overshadowed by un-creative writing centered around a villian who has dedicated her life to ruining one person who is  the main character. I am reminding all to stay positive😊.

I completely agree with your all points specially the BOLD part . Yes the Theme is still there . Just they need to focus more on the Lead Couple rather then focusing on negative character . 
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yep Moni beautiful post and agree with you we should remain positive and see how story moves from here😳
See I told u guys to be positive . Look today we got a lovely episode woth Wonderful Prishna scene and then Pintu told that he is been offered job of Manager . So Now we guyz can expect good tracks coming up πŸ˜Š