Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Abhi isi waqt case bandh kijiye!! updated

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
todays epi was mindblowing it has reached almost to climax really !!Clap
 the precap was a huge bonus  seeing the precap mere toh hosh hi udd gaaye !! remarkable build up the way CVs handled this is really good they didnt drag this much Smile

The xpression on madhu's face wen she gave the gun n shammo xpression uske chere ke saath mere chehre ki bhi hawaaiyaan udd gaayi!! LOL

Epi started with confusion though hw dips changed sari so soon i mean it seemed we viewers were watching dream along with RK ConfusedLOL then police ka locket as evidence madhus shocked and pale xpression too good !! 
RK understood the fact that madhu is having suspicion so aab se biwi ka maike  nahin jaogi Embarrassed

mujhe jungli billi wali biwi pasand hain jisse main bheega saku ROFL

Madhu creeping n tip toing out was good and bittuji as always aa gaaye ROFL
I guess MB has celebrated most no of festivals in short span  of time one more record ErmmLOL

I liked the epi as a whole dips on detective job again ROFL
but i fifnt understand shammo xpression wen he said rk usse yahan nahin aane dega Confused

Edited by ritzi12 - 08 November 2012 at 8:48am

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

sensuellashanmanjuhoney_sonyrishbalababymonstaArShi_AbhIyassg24GirijaMMeena1428Udita4subiamanprema_ks1mangaloredrashtirockzzvaani21cosmogirl77QuintessentialItanubagangelarafButifuleyesNav20109staroneserialsDilsayANJALI_SAMARIYAdesaitNewton123manid0-SD-0--Rose--abhaylovepia.Tanmaya.Dark_Chocolate-SmexyGhost-.BadtameezBrat.Meenah-lazybee-Little_Mermaid.Sunsetglowmaanluvsgeetmysteriousmillimanesha76Sandy-NazMuneebaSheikh-chrys-blackb28

Sunsetglow IF-Sizzlerz
Sunsetglow
Sunsetglow

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
i like the fact that cv's don't drag any track for long...!

the episode was awesome..and totally gripping..!!
Nice post...!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nilu147tanubagMeenahSandy-NazitsRitzi

silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged

Hey nice post (I do not know like button clicked hua ya nahin mere side se some prob i guess from my side)

Ritzi sahi kaha Dips ne itni jaldi saree badal li Shocked and Madhu ke baal bhi suk gayeShocked ye kya ho raha. Phirse wahi Madhu reached Mayke in few minute ShockedConfused . I mean ye RK roz in sab ko horlick peelata hai milk mien, Sab ke sab raat ko aram se bhatak rahe hai without getting tired. Aur apne RK ki biwi toh hai superwoman as said by RK himself.LOL

Ya Shammo ka expression meri samajh mien bhi nahin aya kya soch raha tha woh knowing RK Madhu ko yahan nahin ane dega.

Aur RK itne short time span mien dobara gdavai le raha haiShocked, phone pe usne kaha usne dava li phir phirse. Poor RK jaldi thik ho jaye uska banda haath dhekh kar mujhe irritate ho raha hai.Angry

Baki ek hi raat mien zindagi ter kar lenge ye RK familyROFL

Edited by emptyworld - 08 November 2012 at 12:37pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIya.BadtameezBrat.itsRitzi

Meenah IF-Sizzlerz
Meenah
Meenah

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged
DD waas awesomeCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

itsRitzi

-chrys- IF-Addictz
-chrys-
-chrys-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
nice postThumbs Up

itsRitzi

armulover IF-Rockerz
armulover
armulover

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritzi12

todays epi was mindblowing it has reached almost to climax really !!Clap
 the precap was a huge bonus  seeing the precap mere toh hosh hi udd gaaye !! remarkable build up the way CVs handled this is really good they didnt drag this much Smile

The xpression on madhu's face wen she gave the gun n shammo xpression uske chere ke saath mere chehre ki bhi hawaaiyaan udd gaayi!! LOL

RK ki mahanta ke charche karo itne kum hai... Embarrassed ... he made me wanna cry when he kept trying to keep Madhu away from the truth...especially because he knew that she's got her doubts now...I loved how he could picture her sad eyes and wanted to protect her... CASE CLOSED... lekin yeh Dips... ugh...she's getting on my nerves Angry ...

Aur my fav scene of the day was that RK even now is making Biwi feed him... his hand is absolutely fine now...yet he pretends... hehe..

I hope tmw is fast paced because I need a Rk-Madhu dose before the weekend...I want her to go back and yell at RK in her style for being so nice Tongue and then cry and hug him Big smileBig smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sensuellaMeena14289staroneserialsMeenahitsRitzitabby999

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devikamd

i like the fact that cv's don't drag any track for long...!

the episode was awesome..and totally gripping..!!
Nice post...!

arrey mera post khatam nahin hua thaLOL
yes even i liked the fact theres no drag 

thanksEmbarrassed

Sunsetglow

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nehakariba

DD waas awesomeCry
lolz yeh khushi ke aansun hain kya yes dd was awesome Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index