Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Written Update : 8th Nov 2012 (Page 8)

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaga00

BTW Tanya i read the same exact update(word to word) on desi**fo***s.. Just letting you know
maybe they copied it ...Before also I was told that some sites copy the updates ...It's Ok, I don't mind ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soapwatcher1

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

jai, I loved your review  ..

Wta you are saying about Arjun is so right .Arjun is sending very wrong signals to Ovi , he should not listen to Purvi  at all..he should confide in someone , maybe his dad as to this whole situation he is in and not just blindly listen to Purvi

Oh I don't want Manav to do Soham's sharadh ...Cry

Jai, today I noticed something .Soham is very very hurt with Manav .He said that in his drunk state that the man who has given me so much pain is the man who left me long long ago ...he meant Manav ...Ouch

But I don't like Manav anymore as Purvi''s daddy ...He should have yelled at Ovi today ...

Tanya Soham is bound to be hurt..At the moment the one is who is trying to get close to him is Archu and not Manav..Manav is trying to be practical thinking of the entire family ,Archu is naturally more emotional and does not want to think anything as for her getting back Soham into the family is her priority.
But eventually I think she will go with Manav..Remember the moment Soham caught Manav's collar Archu lost it and slapped him.So as long as Soham doesnt come to that boundary of hurting Manav ,Archu will be supportive but I think the moment Soham tries to hurt Manav ,her Patni roop is bound to take over.I dont blame her.She is going to be naturally caught between the father and the son duo.
Arjun is on the verge of falling more deeper into a endless pit of return with this approach of his.No one can help him unless he helps himself first and takes a stand.
Manav - Purvi ,well Tanya this was the same Manav who put his life at risk to Save Purvi and now this is the same Manav who cannot muster courage to shoot back at Ovi.My belief is he is too afraid that Ovi might do something to herself.The point that Ovi tried suicide before is something I think that his haunting him.Knowing Ovi's state she can go to,I think Manav did not have the courage to talk to her or may be who knows they might show later in coming epis Manav shouting at Ovi.ITs a daily soap not everything can be shown and who knows what CV's have on their mind re.
They might show or might not but one thing is for sure .Purvi's jobless state is going to be known to Manav and he might be the one who will send Purvi to Pune for the project post leap or just before the leap. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

adittysunny8410MNadaCinta-LiveLaughLove-Tanyaz

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Thanks Tanya. I Hate The Precap.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Thanks for Pavitra Rishta's November 8, 2012 update!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soapwatcher1Tanyaz

-LiveLaughLove- IF-Rockerz
-LiveLaughLove-
-LiveLaughLove-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged

Manav is such a hypocrite when it comes to Ovi ..
When he was angry at Archana he physically assualted her , would call her in the middle of the night at lonely places to blast her badly , I have seen him screaming at her at the top of his voice in front of the whole family ...

When he was angry at teju, he slapped her , slapped Sachin and slapped Arjun many many times when Arjun said that he loved Purvi ...so what happens to manav when Ovi makes kachra of a guests izzat , throws food down on the floor and tells manav's other daughter to leave the house ...

Sorry , today I don't think  Manav is really Purvi's daddy or else  he would have shouted at Ovi ' how dare you say this to my other daughter' .Only and only Archana is Purvi's mother ...

The rest are only nice to Purvi because they know that if they say anything to her then they will have to deal with Purvi's  mother ...

Manav only puts up with Purvi because of Archana  .
You are very right.. Reading about all he did to Archana almost brought tears to my eyes... I will never forgive manav for his little pphysical act... 
Manav's failure as a parent was that he never wanted to Ovi because she was a barabie doll, but look what that lead to .. this tamasha...
Ovi never learned the value of things. If any child did that whether it was dinner they did not want or methai would have gotten punished.. Ovi simply nothing no one told her what she did was wrong..
I havent watched the Epi but from what I read Manav didnt saw a word making Archana look bad to Ovi.. 
Yes if Manav was really Purvi's dad then he would have definetly set Ovi straight, the only reason that he is her Baba is because Archu is her Aai and he is Archu's hubby...
If manav truly wanted to be Purvi's baba in the true light he would have let her stay without her family after the Ovi and Arjun marriage.. When Ovi's heart was broken he was always by her side..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pch76adittyJShivNadaCintasoapwatcher1Tanyaz

-Anarkali. IF-Veteran Member
-Anarkali.
-Anarkali.

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Awww...,A new lovestory is about to begin...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soapwatcher1Tanyaz

pch76 Senior Member
pch76
pch76

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Thanks Tanya for the Written Update.

This Ovi-Arjun-Purvi mess is becoming a complete pain in the neck. Kya bakwaas hai. Ovi is extremely ill-mannered. Yelling screaming and she gets away with what she wants. I like when Arjun tried to stop her .. but later he turned 180 and HUGGED HER!! Angry I have now words yaar! Archana at least confronts a little... but what is wrong with the rest.

I am not sure of one person that can actually talk to Ovi and get her mind straightened. Arjun was going on the right track initially ... but this ring, hug blew it! I am just fed up...

So there is a rumor about Purvi going to Pune?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyarjunaluisPancham101JShivsoapwatcher1crazygirl4RD-LiveLaughLove-

arjunaluis Goldie
arjunaluis
arjunaluis

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 3:37pm | IP Logged

Manav is such a hypocrite when it comes to Ovi ..
When he was angry at Archana he physically assualted her , would call her in the middle of the night at lonely places to blast her badly , I have seen him screaming at her at the top of his voice in front of the whole family ...

When he was angry at teju, he slapped her , slapped Sachin and slapped Arjun many many times when Arjun said that he loved Purvi ...so what happens to manav when Ovi makes kachra of a guests izzat , throws food down on the floor and tells manav's other daughter to leave the house ...

Sorry , today I don't think  Manav is really Purvi's daddy or else  he would have shouted at Ovi ' how dare you say this to my other daughter' .Only and only Archana is Purvi's mother ...

The rest are only nice to Purvi because they know that if they say anything to her then they will have to deal with Purvi's  mother ...

Manav only puts up with Purvi because of Archana  .

The bolded part very well said Tanya...i have given up hoping some scenes of Purvi with her Manav baba. She should just leave the D clan and K clan for good...everyone says that Arjun has had the worse for the stupid deal wedding which i agree completely...but now i feel Purvi also is in a bad place, by giving up Arjun she has lost everything...

1) Arjun-Her love, she could have been so happy with him-both of them would have been.
2) Her job - She could be running the office Dk gave for Arjun with Arjun, now she jobless
3) Her family - She could have at least had the D clan as her family when she lost Arjun, but today it has come plain and simple, she is not welcomed in the D clan. She should never go to the D clan house again. Nobody stood up for her except Archana. Going there would only give her more humilation.
4) A great father - If she married Arjun, at least she would have gotten a great father in Dk. She would have received all the love she has been waiting for Manav to give her.
5) Manju - When she finds out Purvi has lost her job, she is going to torture Purvi with words. She won't be able to live in her own house.

Conclusion :- Purvi don't take Manav's Pune project job also...leave for good, go to kolkata and find a new job away from all these. You have done enough, now the time has come to live for yourself. Archana aai can live without you- it will be hard for both of you but she has 4 other children. Go Purvi, leave and start you own life. How much more can you take? because i had enough watching it.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pch76adittyJShiv-LiveLaughLove-soapwatcher1Ashi22

Go to top