Pavitra Rishta

Written Update : 8th Nov 2012 (Page 7)

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazygirl4RD

[QUOTE=Tanyaz][QUOTE=crazygirl4RD][

really did ovi asked archu to clean her room.i did not saw that epi.. n i remember she even asked her to cook food when she went to manav's chawl.
let me look up the link ..You should see how rude Ovi was ..Dead

here at 18.10

Edited by Tanyaz - 08 November 2012 at 1:23pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soapwatcher1crazygirl4RD

simpletruth Groupbie
simpletruth
simpletruth

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update!

No comment on the Arjun Purvi Ovi triangle ...the CV's give a good episode one day just to reel us in..and the next day its a complete disappointment...

I liked Karen Sharma's entry into the show...he's easy on the eyes and has really cute expressions...hope they develop his track properly with Teju...it'll be a welcomed change to all the other misguided drama in the show.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyJShivsoapwatcher1NadaCintaAshi22Tanyaz

crazygirl4RD IF-Rockerz
crazygirl4RD
crazygirl4RD

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by crazygirl4RD

[QUOTE=Tanyaz][QUOTE=crazygirl4RD][

really did ovi asked archu to clean her room.i did not saw that epi.. n i remember she even asked her to cook food when she went to manav's chawl.
let me look up the link ..You should see how rude Ovi was ..Dead

here at 18.10

thanks for the link dear..really its the limit.dnt how low she would have gone more with archu ..leave my mom.i dnt even say it to any other elder lady.. n she told her mom..agree she hated her..but that is not the way to behave with any elder.. dnt who will give her a reality check.but i really want to see AK's outburst at ovi.. n i hope it will happen when arvi's union is nearing...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JShivsoapwatcher1Tanyaz

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Thanks Tanya dear for the update..Smile
Well well well so the tamasha was due to a poor fellow unaware of the situation bringing in sweets..What a parody of failures by the story-writers.
Arjun is clearly shown to be in a two timing situation in a literal sense.He is hugging a girl whom he does not love that being his wife coz his lover asked him to do so. Keeping his lover in his heart and hugging his wife (of course he had to do that to try n pacify the situation/Ovi but hugging a girl thinking of another one -  bad writing by the so called story-writers) not a good idea.
First of all why is Arjun even trying to follow Purvi's command like a puppet even now is something only CV's can answer.
Why give unnecessary hopes to a girl who is obsessed over you just coz your lover asked to do so.
I guess Arjun knows Ovi more than anyone since they have been friends from childhood.IF so then he should be clearly aware that what impact it can if he is going to give Ovi hope on this marriage and still have aspirations of getting back Purvi.
His idea of pleasing both the girls is going to take him down big time unless he decides to take a stand.
This whole love triangle track is totally pale n pathetic and the CV's are clueless to what to do next.Just coz they had to continue the pale love triangle post leap ,I guess this whole incident was shown out of the glue.Post leap this love triangle is bound to continue and this was a reminder from the CV's to its viewers.
Soham asking Arman to his shrad well . I think Manav will do it.He has already mentioned that it would be better if Soham was dead rather than seeing his son as a criminal .So guess in anger Manav might do it and Archu might be helpless in stopping him.
May be after this Manav and family might go against Soham in the court case,Archu might stand in the court helpless without saying a word as usual which might be mis-interpreted that she is giving her testimony against Soham (like the chawl case fiasco) and then Soham/Varsha might land up in Jail or something like that.
Eventually this might lead up the D's moving out from Mumbai and Purvi going to Pune to take care of Manav's project and Arjun-Ovi left in Mumbai.
Guess the CV's main priority is now do the preludes/build ups  for the future tracks post leap of the Arman - Soham n pale love triangle one.I guess they have no idea on how to proceed further with either track but just for now focusing on getting the leap done.
Tej's love story seems to be interesting.Looks like the new guy is very good and smart.Guess Tej's love story might be the iota of freshness coming into PR..Not sure how CV's plan to proceed after leap on Tej's track..Sachu's love track is also there it seems...Who knows what CV's plan for Sachu..
When is Ekta planning end this debacle and when will she consider to end the show  with a positive note..Only Ekta can answer it.
Her idea of stretching the show with leaps is known one and I can hope that her auspicious day for the leap also brings in a in-sight in her to end the show on a happy note and let he actors move on to more greener pastures.

Edited by Jaishankar - 08 November 2012 at 1:32pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

adittysunny8410Msoapwatcher1rash2222Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rash2222

[
it is comedy show just in this love triangle coz one day arjun start remembering his promise with purvi ... one day he starts behaving like long lost friend of ovi... he just don't know what to do...
You are right ..Arjun did not have to be so nice to Ovi after she insulted farukh bhai ..I am feeling put off with him , he is very confused ...Thumbs Down

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyNadaCintasoapwatcher1crazygirl4RD

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.23

Originally posted by Tanyaz

[tanya i think archana was rather harsh today toward ovi. archana needing to keep out of the situation and let ovi/purvi/arjun handle it onm their own coz whenever archana meddles in the issue she make things worse.

Sonali, I want Archana to become  even more protective about Purvi .I want her to take Purvi out of town and help her start life again ...
I hope Archana is always this protective about her youngest daughter  ( in my opinion ) .

i cant even compare ovi to varsha. varsha is so much so much worser then ovi. she stole her sisters baby ovi dint do anying of dat nature. she just loving arjun. its no obsession and arjun was da one who cheated ovi.

Sonali, I see more obsession than love .If she loved him then she would not have insulted the man that Arjun respects so much ...
Some people call it love but I see more obsession than love ...

@red isnt dat nicew of manav to put up with purvi in his home? purvi is very lucky to have manav.

In my opinion, Purvi and Archana are lucky to have each other ...
Archana does loves manav but I want her  in the Deshmukh house because she has been married to him for the last 25 years ( he is the father of her children )  and Teju is a lovely daughter  who deserves her mother's love .Sachin is also very sorry for what he did and he too deserves Archana's love ...For me they are the bigger reasons why I want Archana  to be in the house , more for them than for Manav ...
No I don't think Purvi is lucky to have Manav ( not after what happened today ) but yes Purvi is lucky to have Archana  and Archana is also very lucky to have Purvi .

Even though our opinions differ, I appreciate that you do come in  this thread and ask me of what I think ...Smile

hi tanyaSmile no problem at all dear, thank u as always for those updates u do! U r such a gem whether episode is good or bad u r always there to update.Tongue

we can agree 2 disagree.

Dont worry Sonali dear I always agree to disagree with Tanya dear LOL...You would be aware of the epic debates me and Tanya would have n poor Tanya dear has to type so much coz of me LOL
She is a gem thats for sure and 'forum mommy' for one n all LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged

[

hi tanyaSmile no problem at all dear, thank u as always for those updates u do! U r such a gem whether episode is good or bad u r always there to update.Tongue

we can agree 2 disagree.
[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much Sonali .
Of course we can agree to disagree...

What Jai is saying is right ...we do it all the time , it's fun. LOL

adittyJaishankarsoapwatcher1

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
jai, I loved your review  ..

Wta you are saying about Arjun is so right .Arjun is sending very wrong signals to Ovi , he should not listen to Purvi  at all..he should confide in someone , maybe his dad as to this whole situation he is in and not just blindly listen to Purvi

Oh I don't want Manav to do Soham's sharadh ...Cry

Jai, today I noticed something .Soham is very very hurt with Manav .He said that in his drunk state that the man who has given me so much pain is the man who left me long long ago ...he meant Manav ...Ouch

But I don't like Manav anymore as Purvi''s daddy ...He should have yelled at Ovi today ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 08 November 2012 at 2:05pm

adittyNadaCintasoapwatcher1

Go to top