Pavitra Rishta

Written Update : 8th Nov 2012 (Page 6)

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazygirl4RD

[

agree with u tanyaz..why cant manav say anything to ovi..no one said anything...her work would have been done if she had politely told farook bhai the ugly truth..but no she was perfectly behaving n shouting as an ill mannered person n a spoilt brat.. is manav scared of ovi or what...he dont even care about purvi.. he is so partial between ovi n purvi. 

cold shoulders n anger for purvi for loving arjun n slaps to arjun for rejecting ovi, pushing archana to the wall in front of the whole chawl for not telling about arvi... n only LOVE  for ovi , for destroying arvi's life n taking his n archana's divorce as an oppurtunity to get arjun ..Confused
Forget slapping ,  he didn't even shout at her ...
Ovi destroys people's lives , she plays with other people's emotions and their izzat ..she did not even spare her mother ...she wanted kidnappers to kill  Purvi. She spoke with her mother like a maid ( telling her to clean up her room ) and today she threw food on the floor and insulted a guest who had helped Arjun ...what kind of a monster has Manav raised ...

Ovi is simply aweful...and I hated that she got hugged after this badtamezi ...Angry

I am telling you, she is just like her mausi Varsha ...Dead

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyJShivsoapwatcher1crazygirl4RDNadaCinta-LiveLaughLove-peachesnplums

Ashi22 IF-Rockerz
Ashi22
Ashi22

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rash2222

Originally posted by Ashi22

oh god another blooper by cv's... acc. to my knowledge the garage was near K house chawl and purvi stays there so how come farukh bhai came to D house for meeting purvi ... man this was unnecessary stuff by the cv's... guess last minute change in script... 
Farookh bhai said he went to Purvi's house but soluchna told him thats she was in manav;s house.so he came there just his bad luck Ovi was there as wellLOLLOL
that is what cv's just wanted to throw some stupid thing on audience face... after a month farookh bhai remembered about arjun and purvi and according to me he was invited in the wedding too ... he didn't attend the wedding kyaLOLLOL
He was out of Town when all Arjun-Ovi marriage tamasha happened, Poor guy was so scared he just said sorry and left,LOLLOL
to be honest PR is becoming comedy show for me.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adittycrazygirl4RD

rash2222 IF-Rockerz
rash2222
rash2222

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
ok guys not related to the episode ... i don't think arjn and purvi will be a part of the cast going to kolkata... they are going sometime in nov end and as we know arjun purvi are performing in SA... it is something like either they won't go to SA or they won't part of kolkata team...
dumbo15 Senior Member
dumbo15
dumbo15

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
I hate Ovi so much! She's such a b***h! How can she expect Farukh bhai to noe about the marriage? She honestly needs to get out of everyone's lives!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aditty-LiveLaughLove-soapwatcher1crazygirl4RD

rash2222 IF-Rockerz
rash2222
rash2222

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

oh god another blooper by cv's... acc. to my knowledge the garage was near K house chawl and purvi stays there so how come farukh bhai came to D house for meeting purvi ... man this was unnecessary stuff by the cv's... guess last minute change in script... 
Farookh bhai said he went to Purvi's house but soluchna told him thats she was in manav;s house.so he came there just his bad luck Ovi was there as wellLOLLOL
that is what cv's just wanted to throw some stupid thing on audience face... after a month farookh bhai remembered about arjun and purvi and according to me he was invited in the wedding too ... he didn't attend the wedding kyaLOLLOL
He was out of Town when all Arjun-Ovi marriage tamasha happened, Poor guy was so scared he just said sorry and left,LOLLOL
to be honest PR is becoming comedy show for me.
it is comedy show just in this love triangle coz one day arjun start remembering his promise with purvi ... one day he starts behaving like long lost friend of ovi... he just don't know what to do...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyJaishankarNadaCintasoapwatcher1Tanyaz

crazygirl4RD IF-Rockerz
crazygirl4RD
crazygirl4RD

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

[

agree with u tanyaz..why cant manav say anything to ovi..no one said anything...her work would have been done if she had politely told farook bhai the ugly truth..but no she was perfectly behaving n shouting as an ill mannered person n a spoilt brat.. is manav scared of ovi or what...he dont even care about purvi.. he is so partial between ovi n purvi. 

cold shoulders n anger for purvi for loving arjun n slaps to arjun for rejecting ovi, pushing archana to the wall in front of the whole chawl for not telling about arvi... n only LOVE  for ovi , for destroying arvi's life n taking his n archana's divorce as an oppurtunity to get arjun ..Confused
Forget slapping ,  he didn't even shout at her ...
Ovi destroys people's lives , she plays with other people's emotions and their izzat ..she did not even spare her mother ...she wanted kidnappers to kill  Purvi. She spoke with her mother like a maid ( telling her to clean up her room ) and today she threw food on the floor and insulted a guest who had helped Arjun ...what kind of a monster has Manav raised ...

Ovi is simply aweful...and I hated that she got hugged after this badtamezi ...Angry

I am telling you, she is just like her mausi Varsha ...Dead

agree with that part tanyaz..she is like her varsha mausi..they dnt have any differece,,,varsha was obsessed with soham  n here ovi with   arjun.. n they both blackmailed their sisters for getting what they want.. n dont even regret or feel sorry for what they have done..must say they are spoilt brats to the core..dnt knw when they will get their lessons...Confused

note:-  i dnt knw if varsha blackmailed archu emotionally for soham or not.so plzz clarify.

@red part..:- tanyaz after that hug arjun got apavitr ..so he badly needs one from purvi to get pavitr...

really did ovi asked archu to clean her room.i did not saw that epi.. n i remember she even asked her to cook food when she went to manav's chawl.

Edited by crazygirl4RD - 08 November 2012 at 1:17pm

adittyJShivsoapwatcher1Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.23

[tanya i think archana was rather harsh today toward ovi. archana needing to keep out of the situation and let ovi/purvi/arjun handle it onm their own coz whenever archana meddles in the issue she make things worse.

Sonali, I want Archana to become  even more protective about Purvi .I want her to take Purvi out of town and help her start life again ...
I hope Archana is always this protective about her youngest daughter  ( in my opinion ) .

i cant even compare ovi to varsha. varsha is so much so much worser then ovi. she stole her sisters baby ovi dint do anying of dat nature. she just loving arjun. its no obsession and arjun was da one who cheated ovi.

Sonali, I see more obsession than love .If she loved him then she would not have insulted the man that Arjun respects so much ...
Some people call it love but I see more obsession than love ...

@red isnt dat nicew of manav to put up with purvi in his home? purvi is very lucky to have manav.

In my opinion, Purvi and Archana are lucky to have each other ...
Archana does loves manav but I want her  in the Deshmukh house because she has been married to him for the last 25 years ( he is the father of her children )  and Teju is a lovely daughter  who deserves her mother's love .Sachin is also very sorry for what he did and he too deserves Archana's love ...For me they are the bigger reasons why I want Archana  to be in the house , more for them than for Manav ...
No I don't think Purvi is lucky to have Manav ( not after what happened today ) but yes Purvi is lucky to have Archana  and Archana is also very lucky to have Purvi .

Even though our opinions differ, I appreciate that you do come in  this thread and ask me of what I think ...Smile

Edited by Tanyaz - 08 November 2012 at 1:19pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyJShivNadaCinta-LiveLaughLove-soapwatcher1crazygirl4RD

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Tanyaz][QUOTE=crazygirl4RD][

agree with that part tanyaz..she is like her varsha mausi..they dnt have any differece,,,varsha was obsessed with soham  n here ovi with   arjun.. n they both blackmailed their sisters for getting what they want.. n dont even regret or feel sorry for what they have done..must say they are spoilt brats to the core..dnt knw when they will get their lessons...Confused

note:-  i dnt knw if varsha blackmailed archu emotionally for soham or not.so plzz clarify.

Oh yes she did ...

She always had her eyes on Soham ...from the day he was born ..
she used to beg Archana to take the baby just for a day or two ...Archana used to feel bad for her because Varsha could not be a mother ..this is how this all started and it got worse ...Archana's mistake was that she thought more of her sister's pain and did not think about the bigger chaos that this was going to create ...same mistake that Purvi is making now ...Cry

adittyJShivsoapwatcher1crazygirl4RD

Go to top