Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Written Update : 8th Nov 2012 (Page 5)

Pancham101 IF-Dazzler
Pancham101
Pancham101

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rash2222

oh god another blooper by cv's... acc. to my knowledge the garage was near K house chawl and purvi stays there so how come farukh bhai came to D house for meeting purvi ... man this was unnecessary stuff by the cv's... guess last minute change in script... 

I think they wanted this tamaasha to occur in front of the Deshmuck clan ...and also meant as an eye opener for Archana...all is not well in paradise! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

adittykandykandyNadaCinta-LiveLaughLove-soapwatcher1crazygirl4RD

rash2222 IF-Rockerz
rash2222
rash2222

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Show was just OK today ...

I liked  the new guy .He is good looking and has a nice nuaghty personailty a welcome change from the other guys in PR .Smile

The most boring part of the show is the love triangle between Ovi Arjun and Purvi .Today I was so put off when Arjun is thinking about Purvi's words of keeping Ovi happy and he is hugging Ovi ...only one thing was interesting , that look he exchanged with Archana ...It was something  I could not really understand .I guess feeling of helplesness from both sides ...Disapprove

Purvi's halwa was so talked about yesterday .That poor halwa was not at all the reason for the big tamasha. poor Farukh bhai's mithai  and  Ovi's lack of manners were the reason why this nice family dinner was ruined ..D'oh

I told you guys , Ovi cares a damn about her parents ...and that is why she was creating a tamasha today ...Angry
She is such a snooty horrible person , she trew mithai on the floor .. she should be in a situation where she becomes poor and has no food ...maybe then she will learn to respect food ...Angry

I am angry that Manav and Teju did not say anything  to that so called barbie doll.Angry.. they used to pounce at Archana  for her slightest mistakesCry , the were so horrible to Purvi when Arjun and Purvi were together ..Cry

What happened to them now ..their precious princess is insulting good people ( Farukh bhai and Purvi ) left right and center ..Manav looks scared of Ovi actually ...Pinch

Archana tried to fight back for Purvi but Purvi left the house ...good that she did or else Ovi would have created even more fuss...at least Purvi cares about her parents ...Ovi certainly does not ...Angry

Ovi reminds me of one person ...Varsha mausi , my God , she is just like her ...Varsha also screams and howls and Ovi shrieks .. they are both obsessed crazy and spoilt rotten women ...Ovi's genes are just like Varsha's ...Dead

That drinking scene of Balan and Soham was just OK ..balan's acting was good but Visnhu was OK .though I felt really bad for poor Vishnu , so much pain in him ..
Now he wants Manav and Archaan to do his sharadh ...I hope they both just walk away but I don't want them to do this ...Cry

Big thumbs down for Arjun for not telling Ovi off and instead hugging her ...Dead

Star of The Day .

Farukh Bhai ...for blessing Arjun and Purvi's jodi in front of Ovi ...Clap
i can't even say the show was worth watching... they should just end this love triangle if they want arjun with ovi just do that and end it up ... and find some good nice guy for purvi... i think cv's should better concentrate on soham track... as i said yesterday cv's wanted to tell the audience that they still remember that show is having a love triangle...
i read in some article where it was written that PR is going with some interesting phase right now with soham track...  so and cv's already know that they have to take leap after soham getting arrested so just wind up and take the leap...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarsoapwatcher1Tanyaz

Ashi22 IF-Rockerz
Ashi22
Ashi22

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

oh god another blooper by cv's... acc. to my knowledge the garage was near K house chawl and purvi stays there so how come farukh bhai came to D house for meeting purvi ... man this was unnecessary stuff by the cv's... guess last minute change in script... 
Farookh bhai said he went to Purvi's house but soluchna told him thats she was in manav;s house.so he came there just his bad luck Ovi was there as wellLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JShiv-LiveLaughLove-soapwatcher1Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Manav is such a hypocrite when it comes to Ovi ..
When he was angry at Archana he physically assualted her , would call her in the middle of the night at lonely places to blast her badly , I have seen him screaming at her at the top of his voice in front of the whole family ...

When he was angry at teju, he slapped her , slapped Sachin and slapped Arjun many many times when Arjun said that he loved Purvi ...so what happens to manav when Ovi makes kachra of a guests izzat , throws food down on the floor and tells manav's other daughter to leave the house ...

Sorry , today I don't think  Manav is really Purvi's daddy or else  he would have shouted at Ovi ' how dare you say this to my other daughter' .Only and only Archana is Purvi's mother ...

The rest are only nice to Purvi because they know that if they say anything to her then they will have to deal with Purvi's  mother ...

Manav only puts up with Purvi because of Archana  .

Edited by Tanyaz - 08 November 2012 at 12:48pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

velvetscarfadittykandykandyarjunaluisJShivsoapwatcher1crazygirl4RDnewt2007NadaCinta-LiveLaughLove-peachesnplumsameilia

Ashi22 IF-Rockerz
Ashi22
Ashi22

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveTVShows

Arjun & Ovi's first hug after marriage .
A husband giving wife Hug because his lover forced him to keep her happy for that special dayOuch
I m sorry to say but in reality I will never want such hug from my husband.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adittykandykandysoapwatcher1crazygirl4RD

crazygirl4RD IF-Rockerz
crazygirl4RD
crazygirl4RD

Originally posted by Tanyaz

Manav is such a hypocrite when it comes to Ovi ..
When he was angry at Archana he physically assualted her , would call her in the middle of the night at lonely places to blast her badly , I have seen him screaming at her at the top of his voice in front of the whole family ...

When he was angry at teju, he slapped her , slapped Sachin and slapped Arjun many many times when Arjun said that he loved Purvi ...so what happens to manav when Ovi makes kachra of a guests izzat , throws food down on the floor and tells manav's other daughter to leave the house ...

Sorry , today I don't think  Manav is really Purvi's daddy or else  he would have shouted at Ovi ' how dare you say this to my other daughter' .Only and only Archana is Purvi's mother ...

The rest are only nice to Purvi because they know that if they say anything to her then they will have to deal with Purvi's  mother ...

Manav only puts up with Purvi because of Archana  .

agree with u tanyaz..why cant manav say anything to ovi..no one said anything...her work would have been done if she had politely told farook bhai the ugly truth..but no she was perfectly behaving n shouting as an ill mannered person n a spoilt brat.. is manav scared of ovi or what...he dont even care about purvi.. he is so partial between ovi n purvi. 

cold shoulders n anger for purvi for loving arjun n slaps to arjun for rejecting ovi, pushing archana to the wall in front of the whole chawl for not telling about arvi... n only LOVE  for ovi , for destroying arvi's life n taking his n archana's divorce as an oppurtunity to get arjun ..Confused

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

adittykandykandyJShivNadaCinta-LiveLaughLove-Ashi22peachesnplumsTanyaz

rash2222 IF-Rockerz
rash2222
rash2222

Originally posted by Ashi22

Farookh bhai said he went to Purvi's house but soluchna told him thats she was in manav;s house.so he came there just his bad luck Ovi was there as wellLOLLOL
that is what cv's just wanted to throw some stupid thing on audience face... after a month farookh bhai remembered about arjun and purvi and according to me he was invited in the wedding too ... he didn't attend the wedding kyaLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankar-LiveLaughLove-Tanyaz

crazygirl4RD IF-Rockerz
crazygirl4RD
crazygirl4RD

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashi22

Originally posted by LoveTVShows

Arjun & Ovi's first hug after marriage .
A husband giving wife Hug because his lover forced him to keep her happy for that special dayOuch
I m sorry to say but in reality I will never want such hug from my husband.

ashi u dnt want that hugConfused

.but here i dnt want that guy who loves other girl deeply n is a known fact to me... how much ever i love him ,i really dnt want that guy for me.as it will spoil my life  n his too..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kandykandyTanyaz

Go to top