Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Written Update : 8th Nov 2012 (Page 5)

Ashi22 IF-Rockerz
Ashi22
Ashi22

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rash2222

oh god another blooper by cv's... acc. to my knowledge the garage was near K house chawl and purvi stays there so how come farukh bhai came to D house for meeting purvi ... man this was unnecessary stuff by the cv's... guess last minute change in script... 
Farookh bhai said he went to Purvi's house but soluchna told him thats she was in manav;s house.so he came there just his bad luck Ovi was there as wellLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JShiv-LiveLaughLove-soapwatcher1Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Manav is such a hypocrite when it comes to Ovi ..
When he was angry at Archana he physically assualted her , would call her in the middle of the night at lonely places to blast her badly , I have seen him screaming at her at the top of his voice in front of the whole family ...

When he was angry at teju, he slapped her , slapped Sachin and slapped Arjun many many times when Arjun said that he loved Purvi ...so what happens to manav when Ovi makes kachra of a guests izzat , throws food down on the floor and tells manav's other daughter to leave the house ...

Sorry , today I don't think  Manav is really Purvi's daddy or else  he would have shouted at Ovi ' how dare you say this to my other daughter' .Only and only Archana is Purvi's mother ...

The rest are only nice to Purvi because they know that if they say anything to her then they will have to deal with Purvi's  mother ...

Manav only puts up with Purvi because of Archana  .

Edited by Tanyaz - 08 November 2012 at 12:48pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

velvetscarfadittykandykandyarjunaluisJShivsoapwatcher1crazygirl4RDnewt2007NadaCinta-LiveLaughLove-ameiliapeachesnplums

Ashi22 IF-Rockerz
Ashi22
Ashi22

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveTVShows

Arjun & Ovi's first hug after marriage .
A husband giving wife Hug because his lover forced him to keep her happy for that special dayOuch
I m sorry to say but in reality I will never want such hug from my husband.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adittykandykandysoapwatcher1crazygirl4RD

crazygirl4RD IF-Rockerz
crazygirl4RD
crazygirl4RD

Originally posted by Tanyaz

Manav is such a hypocrite when it comes to Ovi ..
When he was angry at Archana he physically assualted her , would call her in the middle of the night at lonely places to blast her badly , I have seen him screaming at her at the top of his voice in front of the whole family ...

When he was angry at teju, he slapped her , slapped Sachin and slapped Arjun many many times when Arjun said that he loved Purvi ...so what happens to manav when Ovi makes kachra of a guests izzat , throws food down on the floor and tells manav's other daughter to leave the house ...

Sorry , today I don't think  Manav is really Purvi's daddy or else  he would have shouted at Ovi ' how dare you say this to my other daughter' .Only and only Archana is Purvi's mother ...

The rest are only nice to Purvi because they know that if they say anything to her then they will have to deal with Purvi's  mother ...

Manav only puts up with Purvi because of Archana  .

agree with u tanyaz..why cant manav say anything to ovi..no one said anything...her work would have been done if she had politely told farook bhai the ugly truth..but no she was perfectly behaving n shouting as an ill mannered person n a spoilt brat.. is manav scared of ovi or what...he dont even care about purvi.. he is so partial between ovi n purvi. 

cold shoulders n anger for purvi for loving arjun n slaps to arjun for rejecting ovi, pushing archana to the wall in front of the whole chawl for not telling about arvi... n only LOVE  for ovi , for destroying arvi's life n taking his n archana's divorce as an oppurtunity to get arjun ..Confused

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

adittykandykandyJShivNadaCinta-LiveLaughLove-Ashi22peachesnplumsTanyaz

rash2222 IF-Rockerz
rash2222
rash2222

Originally posted by Ashi22

oh god another blooper by cv's... acc. to my knowledge the garage was near K house chawl and purvi stays there so how come farukh bhai came to D house for meeting purvi ... man this was unnecessary stuff by the cv's... guess last minute change in script... 
Farookh bhai said he went to Purvi's house but soluchna told him thats she was in manav;s house.so he came there just his bad luck Ovi was there as wellLOLLOL
that is what cv's just wanted to throw some stupid thing on audience face... after a month farookh bhai remembered about arjun and purvi and according to me he was invited in the wedding too ... he didn't attend the wedding kyaLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankar-LiveLaughLove-Tanyaz

crazygirl4RD IF-Rockerz
crazygirl4RD
crazygirl4RD

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by LoveTVShows

Arjun & Ovi's first hug after marriage .
A husband giving wife Hug because his lover forced him to keep her happy for that special dayOuch
I m sorry to say but in reality I will never want such hug from my husband.

ashi u dnt want that hugConfused

.but here i dnt want that guy who loves other girl deeply n is a known fact to me... how much ever i love him ,i really dnt want that guy for me.as it will spoil my life  n his too..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kandykandyTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazygirl4RD

[

agree with u tanyaz..why cant manav say anything to ovi..no one said anything...her work would have been done if she had politely told farook bhai the ugly truth..but no she was perfectly behaving n shouting as an ill mannered person n a spoilt brat.. is manav scared of ovi or what...he dont even care about purvi.. he is so partial between ovi n purvi. 

cold shoulders n anger for purvi for loving arjun n slaps to arjun for rejecting ovi, pushing archana to the wall in front of the whole chawl for not telling about arvi... n only LOVE  for ovi , for destroying arvi's life n taking his n archana's divorce as an oppurtunity to get arjun ..Confused
Forget slapping ,  he didn't even shout at her ...
Ovi destroys people's lives , she plays with other people's emotions and their izzat ..she did not even spare her mother ...she wanted kidnappers to kill  Purvi. She spoke with her mother like a maid ( telling her to clean up her room ) and today she threw food on the floor and insulted a guest who had helped Arjun ...what kind of a monster has Manav raised ...

Ovi is simply aweful...and I hated that she got hugged after this badtamezi ...Angry

I am telling you, she is just like her mausi Varsha ...Dead

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyJShivNadaCinta-LiveLaughLove-soapwatcher1crazygirl4RDpeachesnplums

Ashi22 IF-Rockerz
Ashi22
Ashi22

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

that is what cv's just wanted to throw some stupid thing on audience face... after a month farookh bhai remembered about arjun and purvi and according to me he was invited in the wedding too ... he didn't attend the wedding kyaLOLLOL
He was out of Town when all Arjun-Ovi marriage tamasha happened, Poor guy was so scared he just said sorry and left,LOLLOL
to be honest PR is becoming comedy show for me.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adittycrazygirl4RD

Go to top