Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
hOPE ARVI UNITE

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashfaque2012

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Tanya, just had the opportunity to read all the posts on this thread.  Loved, loved all you said about Manav, Arjun and of course, that Ovi! 

Arjun, sadly, is turning out to be a man with clay feet, Manav does seem terrified of his daughter or at least of the scenes Ovi has a habit of creating, and yes, he likes/tolerates Purvi only for Archana's sake. 
As for Ovi, the less said about her disgraceful, atrocious behavior the better, not only towards Farooq but also towards Purvi.  She is totally mannerless, abnoxiously spoilt, and self-centered, the world revolves around her and no other, really pitiful and disappointing, the way this girl has turned out. 

Loved Thanee's post, and Abi's, and several others'.  Agree 100% with the person that wrote we adapt our parenting style to the personalities of our children but the core principles with which we raise them should not differ from child to child. Manav needed to have been uniform in his handling of all his children, Sachin, Teju and Ovi, at least when it came to teaching them respect towards elders and fellow human beings, Ovi was left on the back burner when this lesson was imparted, I am guessing.    

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

diana72arjunaluisJShivTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Thanks Jhanvi, I know we were all frustrated .I really wanted to reply to Thanee's post but later some people came to my house and I got busy .
Both me and Thanee are like really fed up because no one says anything to Ovi ..

manav should have fired her like anything  for her lack of manners and Arjun ( if not for Purvi than at least for poor farukh bahi ) should have told her off but instead he hugged her making her feel special ...No wonder she feels it's Ok to insult anyone anywhere because just a little bit of her screaming  and face making gets wonderful results ...

I don't want Purvi to live in the Deshmukh house no more ...I want her to go to some other city and concentrate on her career ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 09 November 2012 at 7:30am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SoapgirlarjunaluisJShivAshi22

Go to top