Frequent Posters

zonan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
ArOvi hug..πŸ€—
Now that's how a husband should be..
calming his crying wife with a hug.
Bravo Arjun..πŸ‘

Jignesh..Sunny..which one exactly is for Teju?
Is it Sunny?
Then how about Jignesh? For Purvi?
OMG..it's for Sundari!!

Thanks for the update πŸ‘πŸΌ
Awesome..😊

purethought thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: soapwatcher1

Tanya, thanks for the update.  You are a peach! 

Arjun hugs Ovi remembering Purvi's words to keep Ovi happy?  Is he nuts?  Ovi just humiliated Purvi and he wants to keep her happy, is he in his right mind?  If he wanted to hug Ovi to pacify her because he is her husband that is fine but let him not kid himself that he lives and breathes for Purvi, that does not cut it anymore. 

I agree Janhvi,

its kinda strange he's thinking about Purvi but hugging oviπŸ˜•
the cvs have lost it

Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanyji for the WU...

For Today I'll say... Ovi will never change..Ghaar ka Memaan..and she talk to Farouk bhai like this..My god..Poor guy...didn't know what happen..
Ovi..misbehave its very very wrong..no hope for her..she will never change..😑
Arjun ..just want to keep that girl happy..just cause Purvi ask him😑 just Stupid ..so keep Ovi happy all you life...😑
Purvi have no words...she can just drown herself somewhere...😑 yes today its not her fault..
I know you will tell me... but what will happen..she will never go to her Aai house..what she will do now..😑..
Her Mahaanta is her own enemy...how to say that..BOUKTO ya...
SO purvi...all your life you will run away..😑

I'll watch the episode today ..Just for Tej..and the handsome guyπŸ˜‰
OVI/ARJUN/PURVI can get lost..😑 I'm fed up with them
bye see you...

Edited by Thanee - 11 years ago
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update

poor farook bhai unnecessarily fell victim to Ovi's anger.

Archu stood up for Purvi. Purvi walked away. now its clear Purvi will surely leave the city.

arjun stopping argument between Archu and Ovi. Ovi leaning on Arjun. Arjun didn't hug her back. his look will clearly give clue to Archu, Arjun is trying to keep Ovi happy. Archu really feeling guilty for everything.

Soham is now breaking his relation with Archu and Manav.

leap is sure.

LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: newt2007

thanks for the update

poor farook bhai unnecessarily fell victim to Ovi's anger.

Archu stood up for Purvi. Purvi walked away. now its clear Purvi will surely leave the city.

arjun stopping argument between Archu and Ovi. Ovi leaning on Arjun. Arjun didn't hug her back. his look will clearly give clue to Archu, Arjun is trying to keep Ovi happy. Archu really feeling guilty for everything.

Soham is now breaking his relation with Archu and Manav.

leap is sure.

Why ?
gaga00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
all i want to say is that if arjun wants to make ovi happy bc purvi said so then she asked him to give her the rights of a wife then why not consumate as well... 🀒
dont really care if soham come sback or not/.. i belive that track is so uncalled for now with so many characters not getting enough screen time why bring new ones.. CVs cant focus on one plot so they are doing everything and anything to raise the TRP
What happened to my PR
gaga00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
BTW Tanya i read the same exact update(word to word) on desi**fo***s.. Just letting you know
rash2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: LoveTVShows

Soham wants ArMan to do his sharaad . what you talking man

all these things are making me more sure that archana manav leaving the city is just coz of soham thing... what he did makes one more thing very clear that soham will come to know about varsha before the leap only...
rash2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh god another blooper by cv's... acc. to my knowledge the garage was near K house chawl and purvi stays there so how come farukh bhai came to D house for meeting purvi ... man this was unnecessary stuff by the cv's... guess last minute change in script... 
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Show was just OK today ...

I liked  the new guy .He is good looking and has a nice nuaghty personailty a welcome change from the other guys in PR .😊

The most boring part of the show is the love triangle between Ovi Arjun and Purvi .Today I was so put off when Arjun is thinking about Purvi's words of keeping Ovi happy and he is hugging Ovi ...only one thing was interesting , that look he exchanged with Archana ...It was something  I could not really understand .I guess feeling of helplesness from both sides ...πŸ˜’

Purvi's halwa was so talked about yesterday .That poor halwa was not at all the reason for the big tamasha. poor Farukh bhai's mithai  and  Ovi's lack of manners were the reason why this nice family dinner was ruined ..

I told you guys , Ovi cares a damn about her parents ...and that is why she was creating a tamasha today ...😑
She is such a snooty horrible person , she trew mithai on the floor .. she should be in a situation where she becomes poor and has no food ...maybe then she will learn to respect food ...😑

I am angry that Manav and Teju did not say anything  to that so called barbie doll.😑😑😑😑😑.. they used to pounce at Archana  for her slightest mistakes😭 , the were so horrible to Purvi when Arjun and Purvi were together ..😭

What happened to them now ..their precious princess is insulting good people ( Farukh bhai and Purvi ) left right and center ..Manav looks scared of Ovi actually ...😡

Archana tried to fight back for Purvi but Purvi left the house ...good that she did or else Ovi would have created even more fuss...at least Purvi cares about her parents ...Ovi certainly does not ...😑

Ovi reminds me of one person ...Varsha mausi , my God , she is just like her ...Varsha also screams and howls and Ovi shrieks .. they are both obsessed crazy and spoilt rotten women ...Ovi's genes are just like Varsha's ...🀒

That drinking scene of Balan and Soham was just OK ..balan's acting was good but Visnhu was OK .though I felt really bad for poor Vishnu , so much pain in him ..
Now he wants Manav and Archaan to do his sharadh ...I hope they both just walk away but I don't want them to do this ...😭

Big thumbs down for Arjun for not telling Ovi off and instead hugging her ...🀒

Star of The Day .

Farukh Bhai ...for blessing Arjun and Purvi's jodi in front of Ovi ...πŸ‘
Edited by Tanyaz - 11 years ago