• Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4bJ4ea2qXc&feature=plcp

hE says he is taking a break only ...

By Naddia Malik
Edited by shona3 - 11 years ago
barun himself is stating that he is on a break???????????plz can u clariify??????????
it's a lie he's not taking a breaj he's leaving . We r not fools to be fooled . we don't want a new entry. We will boycott IPPKND for sure. Friends r u with me'  We have to support Barun. I'm begging u Gul not to seperate our ARSHI - Barun n Sanaya. Please I'm begging u. Pls sense our heart ache.
May be this is wat he asked to say to everyone as of now !!!! TFS
If he s taking a break ,they will show another guy for,Khushi
No I can't accept it...

Ph or sp is making him say
Send mails to sp to keep him bck..'
barun is telling lie. he is forced to say this by gul before UK trip and so that viewers can watch the show. barun sounds so sad. he is leavingšŸ˜­
He is quitting... Break is just to save the show.. 
I don't find any kind of hope except frustration.
Even he said he just taking a break, he mentioned he did not know how long it's going to take. It's not a movie, it's daily serial, with out hero how can anybody watch the show. I think by the time he is ready to come back fans may lose the interest towards the show. Didn't he know that? After losing interest on show fans may not react like this even if he leaves, so may be that's he telling he just taking a break to avoid the negativity on him.
Originally posted by marie2

it's a lie he's not taking a breaj he's leaving . We r not fools to be fooled . we don't want a new entry. We will boycott IPPKND for sure. Friends r u with me'  We have to support Barun. I'm begging u Gul not to seperate our ARSHI - Barun n Sanaya. Please I'm begging u. Pls sense our heart ache.

You do not need to ask for fans support to boycott IPKKND if barun leaves. Fans are watching this show for Arshi. If any one of them is not on the show fans can not watch it. IPKKND is about Arshi period.