Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
The episode starts with Karela subzi eating competetion Tongue along with Gopi Hetal also taking a part in this Karela subzi eating competetion Smile all modi ladies are happly starts eating karela subzi Embarrassed but the mother daughter due is making faces Dead Ouch (khao khao jab sab kha rahen hai tum dono bhi khao) LOL

omg urmi order the food for making koki jealouse Shocked ( seriously Angry )
poor koki after seeing such delicous food n Raasmali Ouch she decide to leave the food right now n go back to her room Disapprove ( i understand koki ur feeling per javadena kokila )

Ahemji discussing his mom haalt with kaki.. ( im Embarrassed Ahemji look so comfy with his kaki)
Finally doc is coming.. Now he ready to take blood simple of koki... Per achanak kahi se cheelane ki awaz aaye all modi's are Shocked ( no its not gopi uss mein time hai )
this is urmila with has nautanki Angry she try to stop doc but Ahemji stop urmi with his style...Wink Mami ji let the doc do the job!! Angry ( well done Ahemji Clap i love it)
doc take the blood and wht!! Wht!! Our koki is not the daibetic patient Party Ahemji happiness n his smile shows his love n concren for his mom Embarrassed

now the nutanki aunty turn ( chaliye urmila ben ab ap bhi apna check up karwa hi lijiye) Tongue
doc take the smiple n urmila have good news Embarrassed ( no dont take it wrong she just have daibeties anthing Wink I'm Party (sorry but me not control my happiness)
urmila ben ap ko daibetes hai ( mubarak ho mubarak) LOL ( urmi ji every time u playing a KK but this time ur karma playing KK with u deariee) ROFL

kinjal take karela subzi revenge to urmi ( i like it Wink)
but u desever it urmi Angry

koki give rashi 1 lakhs for diwali.. But rashi drity mind going to cooked something ( i know u darling sharam karo rashi tum Modiyon ki Bahu koi bhikariyon nahi) Angry

after daibetic KK now presenting another KK ( Clap )
now for money sake the playing cards in diwali Dead ( urmila wht idea sir ji Angry)

Edited by -GiNa- - 08 November 2012 at 12:51pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tvbasuanasuyaMADHU.BARUNswasthiMuskaan92Justlikethat1DivineDarknessani_grMandy20

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Good Newz for Urmila ben Shah..." in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Great Post SherryStar

So Karma decides that Urmi's stupidity needs to be rewarded with diabetes.. Serves her right for playing with the emotions of others and enjoying their discomfortBig smile

This Maa-Beti take cheapness to the next level. Rashi needs to just stop feeling petty all the time. Cards KK now.. Dead One cannot expect anything else from them both.. but SB will get the better of them. She is a better KhiladiLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tvswasthiNazimKiDewaniani_gr

PRINCESS_ALISHA

IF-Sizzlerz

PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Urmi s face was dekhne layak when she got gud news about diabets.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tvNazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Great Post SherryStar

So Karma decides that Urmi's stupidity needs to be rewarded with diabetes.. Serves her right for playing with the emotions of others and enjoying their discomfortBig smile

This Maa-Beti take cheapness to the next level. Rashi needs to just stop feeling petty all the time. Cards KK now.. Dead One cannot expect anything else from them both.. but SB will get the better of them. She is a better KhiladiLOL

Thanks Harini Big smile

oh i love urmi karma played KK with her... She better desever this yaar... How can she playing with someone health Angry now ab khud baith kar karela subzi enjoy kare LOL

i dont undertsand rashi why she crying always for money... Means she modi's bahu..Angry im grrr grrr when rashi cried for money Dead
uff the next KK was highly disguesting but ur right SB give her better doues Wink but how koki going agree abt playing cards Ermm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tvani_grJustlikethat1

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aasthanup

Urmi s face was dekhne layak when she got gud news about diabets.

yup aastha i enjoyed urmi expression Party she wont belive now she become daibetic patient LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tv

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

Great Post SherryStar

This Maa-Beti take cheapness to the next level. Rashi needs to just stop feeling petty all the time. Cards KK now.. Dead One cannot expect anything else from them both.. but SB will get the better of them. She is a better KhiladiLOL

Thanks Harini Big smile

oh i love urmi karma played KK with her... She better desever this yaar... How can she playing with someone health Angry now ab khud baith kar karela subzi enjoy kare LOL

i dont undertsand rashi why she crying always for money... Means she modi's bahu..Angry im grrr grrr when rashi cried for money Dead
uff the next KK was highly disguesting but ur right SB give her better doues Wink but how koki going agree abt playing cards Ermm

Charity or something like that.. See the woman from the MM society?  tomorrow we will get explanation.. The plan will fail that is why Rashi will try to get money from the 1 lakh and will have Gopi opposing that in METongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tvani_grNazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -GiNa-

Great Post SherryStar

Thanks Harini Big smile

Charity or something like that.. See the woman from the MM society? tomorrow we will get explanation.. The plan will fail that is why Rashi will try to get money from the 1 lakh and will have Gopi opposing that in METongue

yes... i think this is the misunderstanding betweent goshi Confused accoding to spoiler Ermm

ilike_tvani_gr

MADHU.BARUN

IF-Rockerz

MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
I loved it when she got diabetes!! and btw nice post sherry Big smile

ilike_tvNazimKiDewani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top