Posted: 11 years ago
madhu finds out the truth ðŸ˜­
hmm
my heart was beating so faST
even i knew that she gona find out
Edited by nehakariba - 11 years ago
I knoww...and heart breaking RK too...woh kuch zyada hi achha ban gaya hai aaj kal...made me wanna cry today... he knew he was hurting biwi and he knew exactly what was bothering her...yet he was ready to be the bad guy once all over again so he can save her from hurt!! 
don't worry yeh to hona hi tha aur jasay hum chatay thay wasay hi howa so happy to see this, i think dips became mr. india first without saying anybody she is in police station and police is listening to her no mother no father no brother no wife she is very near to rk what she said rk family should know the truth so she is thinking that she is only rk family.😉 second i think she is behind madhu and when madhu give pistol to malik she will be there and by her mobile camera she will take picture. oh god she became spy now.😎 Edited by abhaylovepia - 11 years ago
i hope that she will forgive malik.
Yes fuly heart breaking precap..
Now seems like the article is turning out to be true...Madhu will go against her father...gosh what a difficult thing for Madhu to do

And RK is trying to save her as best as he can, but now she will find out on her own...already feel so sorry for Madhu 😭

But Madhu will not be Madhu if she defends the person who tried to kill her husband,even if that person is her dad...
Originally posted by armulover

I knoww...and heart breaking RK too...woh kuch zyada hi achha ban gaya hai aaj kal...made me wanna cry today... he knew he was hurting biwi and he knew exactly what was bothering her...yet he was ready to be the bad guy once all over again so he can save her from hurt!! 
rk was brilliant he knew so he does not want her heartbroken,  madhu will not be back by morning n thats when rk will go to the chawl just a prediction
Heart wrenching. But looking forward to this track!
i m crying:-(...this Father-daughter duo is such a pleasure to watch...i hope this will not effect their relation i cant take it..