Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP Adda - Nov 8' 2012 (Page 90)

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Joined: 05 March 2012
Posts: 14392

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --sumana13--

Originally posted by Crazygd4

Originally posted by --sumana13--

Originally posted by RitJ26

Thank you Manu & Jhals...

Woops forgot...

no thank you's but lots of hugs

Hug


Aapke pyaar ne bandhke rakha hai mujhe yahan RITIKA...BIG HUGS...


Hug Hug manu and jhals

Just for you all my dear...and by the way lots of others are silently following this ADDa for LU...did U know that????...
They read here..then go to MF and explode the bombs n fire crackers...Big smileLOLLOL

really?? LOLLOL


The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiGsimplelife09Crazygd4--sumana13--Jhalak29

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Joined: 05 March 2012
Posts: 14392

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescent

Hi all !!

Hi Fari  Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiGCrazygd4--sumana13--incandescent

simplelife09 Goldie
simplelife09
simplelife09

Joined: 28 August 2012
Posts: 2227

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by simplelife09

Originally posted by anurao.66

Originally posted by Jhalak29

Sri she mite hv paid to doc to change the results abt the diabetes n she is woried he mite ask money etcSmile


Jhalak I told it right in the beginning.
 Infact I raised so many questions as to whether she is Aarav's mother. She I think is not.

Anu

Anu she is not.. Aarav told Arnav that sheetal picked him up from Ashram.. and sheetal gets a call from aShram.. where they ask her how Aarav is doing..

Sheetal .. knew everything about Koosie..how?

what did she know about Khushi?? 

Ritze.. she targetted koosie.. with all her nautanki.,.right.. how did she know that koosie will fall for that..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiGJhalak29RJXX

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Joined: 11 December 2010
Posts: 7344

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
S .. Found out every thing about Arshi...took Arav on loan from aashram... Tutored him all crap... Good life ,, father etc etc...and wormed har way to RM...Arnav has just discovered her plans...
Mon / tues... Bhaanda phoor hoga...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiGRJXX

simplelife09 Goldie
simplelife09
simplelife09

Joined: 28 August 2012
Posts: 2227

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by --sumana13--

Originally posted by Crazygd4

Originally posted by --sumana13--

Originally posted by RitJ26

Thank you Manu & Jhals...

Woops forgot...

no thank you's but lots of hugs

Hug


Aapke pyaar ne bandhke rakha hai mujhe yahan RITIKA...BIG HUGS...


Hug Hug manu and jhals

Just for you all my dear...and by the way lots of others are silently following this ADDa for LU...did U know that????...
They read here..then go to MF and explode the bombs n fire crackers...Big smileLOLLOL

really?? LOLLOL



LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiG--sumana13--RJXX

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Joined: 11 December 2010
Posts: 7344

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --sumana13--

S .. Found out every thing about Arshi...took Arav on loan from aashram... Tutored him all crap... Good life ,, father etc etc...and wormed har way to RM...Arnav has just discovered her plans...
Mon / tues... Bhaanda phoor hoga...
She is after money

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiGsimplelife09RJXX

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Joined: 10 September 2011
Posts: 19859

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by incandescent

Hi all !!

Hi Fari  Hug

Hi Riti Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiG--sumana13--RJXX

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Joined: 05 March 2012
Posts: 14392

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simplelife09

Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by simplelife09

Originally posted by anurao.66

Originally posted by Jhalak29

Sri she mite hv paid to doc to change the results abt the diabetes n she is woried he mite ask money etcSmile


Jhalak I told it right in the beginning.
 Infact I raised so many questions as to whether she is Aarav's mother. She I think is not.

Anu

Anu she is not.. Aarav told Arnav that sheetal picked him up from Ashram.. and sheetal gets a call from aShram.. where they ask her how Aarav is doing..

Sheetal .. knew everything about Koosie..how?

what did she know about Khushi?? 

Ritze.. she targetted koosie.. with all her nautanki.,.right.. how did she know that koosie will fall for that..

she probably just assumed...

or she may have been watching them for a while, waiting for the opportune moment to strike 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiGsimplelife09--sumana13--

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
The ASR ka Current Laga Gang- Adda#14

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: -RD-   Replies: 1157   Views: 39871

-RD- 1157 39871 25 December 2011 at 1:00pm by luv_arhi
The ASR ka Current Laga Gang- Adda #17

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 141 142

Author: -RD-   Replies: 1134   Views: 32163

-RD- 1134 32163 26 October 2011 at 8:28am by minuu
The ASR ka Current Laga Gang- Adda 16

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144

Author: -RD-   Replies: 1150   Views: 30854

-RD- 1150 30854 18 October 2011 at 9:13am by .YixingsManal.
The ASR ka Current Laga Gang- Adda#15

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144

Author: -RD-   Replies: 1151   Views: 27733

-RD- 1151 27733 15 October 2011 at 4:23am by minuu
The ASR ka Current Laga Gang- Adda#13

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144

Author: -RD-   Replies: 1150   Views: 32068

-RD- 1150 32068 05 October 2011 at 6:26am by SK1991

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index