Zu tumahara friend kithar hein

I think she was right

But guys all together there was confused look on arnav face

Why oh why

Whether I did it or not

Whether I was drunk or not

Ws LOL seeing that

shami jaanHug

Looks like its going that way..better these protests ultimatum or somethign works and better change atleast the way they show his exit

Hi All

I dont remember who were there but I had predicted this in Adda some days back
"U r searching for logic in an IPK track Harshu? If the CVs wish to show, they can twist anything. It could have been in his house, Sheetal could have gone home when he was still asleep, that might have been the last day of college, she would have known his stance for their relationship that its not love, she would have thought let me cherish this memory & not bother him, he would have come back & they would have lost touch b4 she realized that she is preggy, when she met him 6 yrs later, he is married & hence does not want to disclose the truth" Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nebunaclarissajohn

nebuna IF-Rockerz
nebuna
nebuna

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by borreg

Originally posted by nebuna

Originally posted by zonera1

Hi All.Do Doods and Santhya visit.Its been a long time since i read their comments.
they have stopped watching the show...hence they do not writeBig smile

reg

had a great day supporting barun

ok cool down it is just a show
and he does nt know you
LOL

yes dear i know that he does not know me...but i know him right...
years backs i read an article..it has felt an impact on me forever..i am summarizing it for you..

a lady has lost her senses and was hospitalised for years..she could not remember even her hubby...the old man came everyday to meet her..once the nurse asked him..u come here everyday without fail but she does not remember u...what he said and remained with me till today...she might not know me but i do...

i never post any negative comments on most of the threads on MF...but nishi (i think she is from PH) for the past 3 days is accusing Barun for all the mess they are in...

i just felt it was unfair...they all are to be blamed equally..why is the PH hellbent on ruining his name..

He has every me an amazing 1 year of drooling over him...my face always lights up when i see him onscreen.. i will never forget his sexy seductive voice (pakoda scene)

I want him to try his luck..no harm in trying..if he fails he will learn a lesson in life that movies might not be his cup of tea..

he was from BPO industry for 7 years..didn't he take a risk and leave that job and try his luck in TV...

the prob was
yesterday in that audio interview
the reporter had asked why have nt you made an official announcement
this guys reply was  * why should i or should i*

that pissed many of them
because as a fan they ve supported
but you have not respected that

i did nt hear it
i read some where

archie_79borreg

archie_79 IF-Dazzler
archie_79
archie_79

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Zuzana

Originally posted by sunshine99

@ bold  I respect your opinion Zu but I opine that every professional needs passion for his profession...and it is not the creative person who is passionate about his work a teacher , a sports trainer or an animal trainer too can be passionate ...I was passionate about my job .. I loved working in the mundane environment and  to break the mould that was my challenge. When I could do it it was intensely satisfying...I guess it is a personal view.  and again my issue is not his leaving but his view of the profession of being a telly actor...

I agree with your second point sometimes people are misquoted and that's the reason I said earlier....I would be happy to hear  a statement if ever it comes that he was misquoted.

Koel Sorry if I sounded like demeaning any profession...that was not my motive

I didnt mean you are not passionate in your job or anybody else is...I have seen many passionate workers and also not so very passionate ones...it all depends on their personalities and characteristics...but many do continue to work even though they are not passionate...just as a routine...but being an actor or any creative field its very difficult to work without being passioante...it shows in their work...we cant demean them for their personal triats...some just cant work if they are not passioante abt what they do..they better quit at that time...but when they do it they do it with full focus..like BS was outstanding whn he was in his elements but not these days..so he btter take the desrving break

Coming to his view of profession I would say passion is a must for them...for example my hubby an engineer by profession is very passionate and hardworking but the moment he has problems with his boss his efficiency comes down...I have seen this many times...he still continues with his job and tries to quit or change jobs then,...so this may be the same thing with BS..and these actors do have a short shelf life and they better make use of it when they get an opportunity

your POV is correct zu
but with tv will any other PH risk by casting him 
in new venture when he gets signed for a movie
he might ask for a leave then too
thats the point
i am no one to decide for him

again it like where when our resume mentions
change of employer every 1 year
then loyalty might be tested
[/QUOTE]

Nebu, they can always keep him bound for a specific period. Also, it holds good for every TV actor, if they get BW offers, they will explore it. It is not only the case with Barun

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

borreg

borreg IF-Dazzler
borreg
borreg

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archie_79

Originally posted by clarissajohn

Hey riyya and sumi

Zu and cohoo why no hello hi

I think she was right

Why oh why

Whether I did it or not

Ws LOL seeing that

shami jaanHug

Looks like its going that way..better these protests ultimatum or somethign works and better change atleast the way they show his exit

Hi All

"U r searching for logic in an IPK track Harshu? If the CVs wish to show, they can twist anything. It could have been in his house, Sheetal could have gone home when he was still asleep, that might have been the last day of college, she would have known his stance for their relationship that its not love, she would have thought let me cherish this memory & not bother him, he would have come back & they would have lost touch b4 she realized that she is preggy, when she met him 6 yrs later, he is married & hence does not want to disclose the truth" Confused

ClapClapClapClapShilpa...well done..

how u doing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archie_79nebunaclarissajohn

nebuna IF-Rockerz
nebuna
nebuna

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sunshine99

@ bold  I respect your opinion Zu but I opine that every professional needs passion for his profession...and it is not the creative person who is passionate about his work a teacher , a sports trainer or an animal trainer too can be passionate ...I was passionate about my job .. I loved working in the mundane environment and  to break the mould that was my challenge. When I could do it it was intensely satisfying...I guess it is a personal view.  and again my issue is not his leaving but his view of the profession of being a telly actor...

I agree with your second point sometimes people are misquoted and that's the reason I said earlier....I would be happy to hear  a statement if ever it comes that he was misquoted.

Koel Sorry if I sounded like demeaning any profession...that was not my motive

I didnt mean you are not passionate in your job or anybody else is...I have seen many passionate workers and also not so very passionate ones...it all depends on their personalities and characteristics...but many do continue to work even though they are not passionate...just as a routine...but being an actor or any creative field its very difficult to work without being passioante...it shows in their work...we cant demean them for their personal triats...some just cant work if they are not passioante abt what they do..they better quit at that time...but when they do it they do it with full focus..like BS was outstanding whn he was in his elements but not these days..so he btter take the desrving break

Coming to his view of profession I would say passion is a must for them...for example my hubby an engineer by profession is very passionate and hardworking but the moment he has problems with his boss his efficiency comes down...I have seen this many times...he still continues with his job and tries to quit or change jobs then,...so this may be the same thing with BS..and these actors do have a short shelf life and they better make use of it when they get an opportunity

your POV is correct zu
but with tv will any other PH risk by casting him 
in new venture when he gets signed for a movie
he might ask for a leave then too
thats the point
i am no one to decide for him

again it like where when our resume mentions
change of employer every 1 year
then loyalty might be tested

Nebu, they can always keep him bound for a specific period. Also, it holds good for every TV actor, if they get BW offers, they will explore it. It is not only the case with Barun
[/QUOTE]

shilpa but this is a profit venture shilpa
no one will take risk of jeopardizing their show

even i want him to grow
but you need to be careful
while giving interviews 

archie_79borreg

archie_79 IF-Dazzler
archie_79
archie_79

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

hugs Shammi, Zu, Nebuna, Judy, Shanti..Big smile

anyone i missedTongue

Hi Reg... and bye all... catch you all next time Hug

HI & Bye Shanthi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

clarissajohn

nebuna IF-Rockerz
nebuna
nebuna

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by clarissajohn

Hey riyya and sumi

Zu and cohoo why no hello hi

I think she was right

Why oh why

Whether I did it or not

Ws LOL seeing that

shami jaanHug

Hi All

even i knew they will end up with this story
but i expected a FB hot scene with sheetal and ASR
we never got Arhi
atleast this could be done
but thats fine

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archie_79borregclarissajohn

borreg IF-Dazzler
borreg
borreg

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by zonera1

Hi All.Do Doods and Santhya visit.Its been a long time since i read their comments.
they have stopped watching the show...hence they do not writeBig smile

reg

had a great day supporting barun

ok cool down it is just a show
and he does nt know you
LOL

yes dear i know that he does not know me...but i know him right...
years backs i read an article..it has felt an impact on me forever..i am summarizing it for you..

a lady has lost her senses and was hospitalised for years..she could not remember even her hubby...the old man came everyday to meet her..once the nurse asked him..u come here everyday without fail but she does not remember u...what he said and remained with me till today...she might not know me but i do...

i never post any negative comments on most of the threads on MF...but nishi (i think she is from PH) for the past 3 days is accusing Barun for all the mess they are in...

i just felt it was unfair...they all are to be blamed equally..why is the PH hellbent on ruining his name..

He has every me an amazing 1 year of drooling over him...my face always lights up when i see him onscreen.. i will never forget his sexy seductive voice (pakoda scene)

I want him to try his luck..no harm in trying..if he fails he will learn a lesson in life that movies might not be his cup of tea..

he was from BPO industry for 7 years..didn't he take a risk and leave that job and try his luck in TV...

the prob was
yesterday in that audio interview
the reporter had asked why have nt you made an official announcement
this guys reply was  * why should i or should i*

that pissed many of them
because as a fan they ve supported
but you have not respected that

i did nt hear it
i read some where
i listened to the video...but there was no clarity in the voice..besides my boys were screaming so could not hear it clearly..

i know BS is not saint.. neither are FL and SP...why only blame him and sabotage his career or ruin his reaction with fans..

why is nishita's post  only pointing fingers at Barun...so obviously she is from PHAngryAngryAngry

archie_79clarissajohn

Go to top