India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP Adda - Nov 8' 2012 (Page 35)

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Shami, Shanthi,Riyya. Sam,ZU helloHi and bye bye .. time for lunch..will catch u later guys. Zu Shanthi I am with u I want good passionate moments befoe Arnav and Khushi go their seperate ways...Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZuzanaclarissajohnGita97

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zuzana

Originally posted by clarissajohn

Originally posted by samanthana

I have decided not o give attention to this off screen backwas and blame game . Once and for all i love Barun sobthi and love ipk

So coming to epi I really liked it and loved he way khuhasi and arnav assured us fans that whatever it is they will be together

Loved how the Harvard brain is giving shot on sheethal

Is it me or any one felt that arnav had a slight smile when shit all fell form the steps

I think I m not mistaken

Loved arnav and  khush today and only for that reason I will miss this beautiful show

ya shammi me too noticed , he gave alight smirk within a span of minute r second...
yeah I was totally confused with the look  like he had slight smirk o you too noticed that. that was like I will trap her soon and when he was speaking to her she was not looking at him and he was trying to elaborate things but she denied. That's why he asked khushi to  give some times. Im loving this.  

I have to rewatch the show thenLOL

I would love to see him play the ruthless ASR with SheetalBig smile

Hi Ritz RiyyaHug

I missed the smirk

Zuzanasamanthanaclarissajohn

samanthana IF-Rockerz
samanthana
samanthana

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged

I have decided not o give attention to this off screen backwas and blame game . Once and for all i love Barun sobthi and love ipk

So coming to epi I really liked it and loved he way khuhasi and arnav assured us fans that whatever it is they will be together

Is it me or any one felt that arnav had a slight smile when shit all fell form the steps

I think I m not mistaken

Loved arnav and  khush today and only for that reason I will miss this beautiful show

ya shammi me too noticed , he gave alight smirk within a span of minute r second...
yeah I was totally confused with the look  like he had slight smirk o you too noticed that. that was like I will trap her soon and when he was speaking to her she was not looking at him and he was trying to elaborate things but she denied. That's why he asked khushi to  give some times. Im loving this.  

Hi Ritz RiyyaHug

We  wont leave evena fraction of second from their face and action naLOL...  Deking Deking

ZuzanaclarissajohnGita97

samanthana IF-Rockerz
samanthana
samanthana

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

Shami, Shanthi,Riyya. Sam,ZU helloHi and bye bye .. time for lunch..will catch u later guys. Zu Shanthi I am with u I want good passionate moments befoe Arnav and Khushi go their seperate ways...Big smile

Bye koel,

BAs ARSHI PASSIONATE SCENES CHAGIYE  ... with Crook or hook

ZuzanaclarissajohnGita97

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged

I think I m not mistaken

Hi Ritz RiyyaHug
You should zu I was like what the. That sligh smirk was there when khushi was trying to stop her and when he fell.   It was like yes I got an idea like shitty is faking it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ZuzanaGita97

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged

Bye koel,

BAs ARSHI PASSIONATE SCENES CHAGIYE  ... with Crook or hook
bye cohoo at the end of the day we all here as we love the show. Tired of this whole drama yar like u . so will watch h the epi till he is here uske bad bye bye . take care and hugs to princessBig smile

samanthanaGita97

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged

I think I m not mistaken

Hi Ritz RiyyaHug

We  wont leave evena fraction of second from their face and action naLOL...  Deking Deking
Nahi sam I was glued to tv the entire 20 minutes like watch it like never before u wont get these moments later.Big smile

samanthanaGita97

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged

@ bold  I respect your opinion Zu but I opine that every professional needs passion for his profession...and it is not the creative person who is passionate about his work a teacher , a sports trainer or an animal trainer too can be passionate ...I was passionate about my job .. I loved working in the mundane environment and  to break the mould that was my challenge. When I could do it it was intensely satisfying...I guess it is a personal view.  and again my issue is not his leaving but his view of the profession of being a telly actor...

I agree with your second point sometimes people are misquoted and that's the reason I said earlier....I would be happy to hear  a statement if ever it comes that he was misquoted.
[/QUOTE]

Koel Sorry if I sounded like demeaning any profession...that was not my motive

I didnt mean you are not passionate in your job or anybody else is...I have seen many passionate workers and also not so very passionate ones...it all depends on their personalities and characteristics...but many do continue to work even though they are not passionate...just as a routine...but being an actor or any creative field its very difficult to work without being passioante...it shows in their work...we cant demean them for their personal triats...some just cant work if they are not passioante abt what they do..they better quit at that time...but when they do it they do it with full focus..like BS was outstanding whn he was in his elements but not these days..so he btter take the desrving break

Coming to his view of profession I would say passion is a must for them...for example my hubby an engineer by profession is very passionate and hardworking but the moment he has problems with his boss his efficiency comes down...I have seen this many times...he still continues with his job and tries to quit or change jobs then,...so this may be the same thing with BS..and these actors do have a short shelf life and they better make use of it when they get an opportunity

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nebunasamanthanaGita97clarissajohn

Go to top