Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP Adda - Nov 8' 2012 (Page 34)

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Joined: 07 January 2006
Posts: 13326

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

guys my head is spinning with this IPK LOL RIP is what i want END IT BAS EmbarrassedRip

LOL hi Riyya

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Zuzanasamanthanaclarissajohn

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Joined: 07 January 2006
Posts: 13326

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zuzana

Can we have some romantic good moements betn arhi befor ehe leaves as a parting shotDay Dreaming

Yes please Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Zuzanasamanthanaclarissajohn

samanthana IF-Rockerz
samanthana
samanthana

Joined: 24 March 2012
Posts: 7562

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by slmu

Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by Zuzana

Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by samanthana

Originally posted by sunshine99

For 12 hrs of work he gets approximately 25,000 or more in indian rupees per day(source-newspaper/ magazines)some people just manage that much money in an entire month... such paying brain dead job is infact quite  desirable for a lot of people...Wink he too  came for that to this world of acting.. fame and money are biggest pullers...let him try to fly high... if he cannot soar he will be back to the brain dead world saying he got a wonderful role and the script was awesome...LOLLOLLOL

Jane do udne ke liye... 
girne ke liye ..
 phir sambhal ne ke liye...
thodi dhool chakh ne ke liye... 
phir Big B ki tarah realize karne keliye.. I will keep on working for anything from atta commercial to BOLLYOWOOD MOVIES till my two legs will allow...Embarrassed
Koel,

Let him wish BES T of luck.

If time clicks, will FLY in BW.

IF time Blicks, Would fly in /tw
My best of luck wishes is not only for BS but Akshay, Deepali, Sana Khan and the actors who played the role of Masala Mama, Bubbly,Dadi and Mamaji...for entertaining us... For me one thing is cardinal you don't disrespect the profession u are in...Embarrassed and it is not about quitting a show or treating fans... it is above that... and that goes for any professional be it an actor, engineer, microbiologist,politician, doctor, engineer etc... I would be happy to hear  a statement if ever it comes that he was misquoted...

I dont think I ever felt he was disrespecting his profession...he has thoroughly involved in his role and given some amazing performances...if he was not into the role he wouldnt have been able to give so much to the show and owned the character! 

You know koel I was talking to my hubby..I told him he is quitting...my hubby who has watched the show on and off immediately replied...of course he should...have you seen how crap his role has become...he was an arrogant rude guy and see how they make him dance nowLOL

So there lies the reason for his disinterest..i dont blame him and wish him all the best!Big smile
I know he has given a wonderful performance as ASR and he should move on if he wants to it his career and he should decide... but what I didnot like was the brain dead part...it is part and parcel of working in a daily soap... u knowingly enter into it because u want that fame,money and better prospects..and the actor is aware of it...it is as shallow as a movie star or celebrity saying I want a break  from the constant hounding I have a life.. if that is the case then one  should not enter the profession.. imagine if a soilder said at the battlefield I don't want to die I have a family at home...if a surgeon said I will not operate on the patient today because I am exhausted and for the past one year I am doing the same thing...Embarrassed When we take up a profession we take the hazards to with it as the perks that come with it. so why only look at the hazards remember both in equal measure...Smile

Koel, BS is intelligent... it stands to reason that he would not come up with something this lame... I feel he has been pressured into saying this...
I hope so Shanthi.. and that's the reason stated above...  I would be happy to hear  a statement if ever it comes that he was misquoted...

Simple concept every oen are playing

Channel-Waiting for SP dinner --  othersiwise ticket will not be soled.

BS-Pressure from all the four walls --  Doesn have a Hype in media...
Media:  they want news..  Media people aware of BS news.  if it goes with public, their media will be in name for some time..  Using their own words.

If you  havve observed all the articles..  

So wait till Nov 23--After which  channel slowy would show their side

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Zuzanasunshine99clarissajohnGita97

samanthana IF-Rockerz
samanthana
samanthana

Joined: 24 March 2012
Posts: 7562

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

Originally posted by Zuzana

Can we have some romantic good moements betn arhi befor ehe leaves as a parting shotDay Dreaming

Yes please Day Dreaming

Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZuzanaclarissajohnGita97

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Joined: 03 August 2011
Posts: 10613

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged

Hey riyya and sumi

 

Zu and cohoo why no hello hi

 

Zu tumahara friend kithar hein

 

I think she was right

 

But guys all together there was confused look on arnav face

 

Why oh why

 

Whether I did it or not

 

Whether I was drunk or not

 

Ws LOL seeing that

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

samanthanaGita97

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Joined: 01 July 2007
Posts: 8313

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarissajohn

Originally posted by samanthana

Originally posted by clarissajohn

I have decided not o give attention to this off screen backwas and blame game . Once and for all i love Barun sobthi and love ipk

 

So coming to epi I really liked it and loved he way khuhasi and arnav assured us fans that whatever it is they will be together

 

Loved how the Harvard brain is giving shot on sheethal

 

Is it me or any one felt that arnav had a slight smile when shit all fell form the steps

 

I think I m not mistaken

 

Loved arnav and  khush today and only for that reason I will miss this beautiful show

 

 


ya shammi me too noticed , he gave alight smirk within a span of minute r second...
yeah I was totally confused with the look  like he had slight smirk o you too noticed that. that was like I will trap her soon and when he was speaking to her she was not looking at him and he was trying to elaborate things but she denied. That's why he asked khushi to  give some times. Im loving this.  

I have to rewatch the show thenLOL

I would love to see him play the ruthless ASR with SheetalBig smile

Hi Ritz RiyyaHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Gita97clarissajohn

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Joined: 07 February 2012
Posts: 7463

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zuzana

Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by Zuzana

Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by samanthana

Originally posted by sunshine99

For 12 hrs of work he gets approximately 25,000 or more in indian rupees per day(source-newspaper/ magazines)some people just manage that much money in an entire month... such paying brain dead job is infact quite  desirable for a lot of people...Wink he too  came for that to this world of acting.. fame and money are biggest pullers...let him try to fly high... if he cannot soar he will be back to the brain dead world saying he got a wonderful role and the script was awesome...LOLLOLLOL

Jane do udne ke liye... 
girne ke liye ..
 phir sambhal ne ke liye...
thodi dhool chakh ne ke liye... 
phir Big B ki tarah realize karne keliye.. I will keep on working for anything from atta commercial to BOLLYOWOOD MOVIES till my two legs will allow...Embarrassed
Koel,

Let him wish BES T of luck.

If time clicks, will FLY in BW.

IF time Blicks, Would fly in /tw
My best of luck wishes is not only for BS but Akshay, Deepali, Sana Khan and the actors who played the role of Masala Mama, Bubbly,Dadi and Mamaji...for entertaining us... For me one thing is cardinal you don't disrespect the profession u are in...Embarrassed and it is not about quitting a show or treating fans... it is above that... and that goes for any professional be it an actor, engineer, microbiologist,politician, doctor, engineer etc... I would be happy to hear  a statement if ever it comes that he was misquoted...

I dont think I ever felt he was disrespecting his profession...he has thoroughly involved in his role and given some amazing performances...if he was not into the role he wouldnt have been able to give so much to the show and owned the character! 

You know koel I was talking to my hubby..I told him he is quitting...my hubby who has watched the show on and off immediately replied...of course he should...have you seen how crap his role has become...he was an arrogant rude guy and see how they make him dance nowLOL

So there lies the reason for his disinterest..i dont blame him and wish him all the best!Big smile
I know he has given a wonderful performance as ASR and he should move on if he wants to it his career and he should decide... but what I didnot like was the brain dead part...it is part and parcel of working in a daily soap... u knowingly enter into it because u want that fame,money and better prospects..and the actor is aware of it...it is as shallow as a movie star or celebrity saying I want a break  from the constant hounding I have a life.. if that is the case then one  should not enter the profession.. imagine if a soilder said at the battlefield I don't want to die I have a family at home...if a surgeon said I will not operate on the patient today because I am exhausted and for the past one year I am doing the same thing...Embarrassed When we take up a profession we take the hazards to with it as the perks that come with it. so why only look at the hazards remember both in equal measure...Smile

I dont equate a creative profession with others..because while actors and others in entertainment industry are quite emotionally and passionately involved in their profession ...they would not be doing justice if their passion is lost...if he tired and getting fatigue its better he leaves becos he wouldnt be doign a good job..its not a monotonous job

And secodn point I wont take word to word what the person in the media writes..they do jumble up with words...as far as we have seen him in interviews and media he is quite a practical person and looks quite involved and hardworking..so one word wrong here and there may be not his at all!
@ bold  I respect your opinion Zu but I opine that every professional needs passion for his profession...and it is not the creative person who is passionate about his work a teacher , a sports trainer or an animal trainer too can be passionate ...I was passionate about my job .. I loved working in the mundane environment and  to break the mould that was my challenge. When I could do it it was intensely satisfying...I guess it is a personal view.  and again my issue is not his leaving but his view of the profession of being a telly actor...

I agree with your second point sometimes people are misquoted and that's the reason I said earlier....I would be happy to hear  a statement if ever it comes that he was misquoted.


Edited by sunshine99 - 09 November 2012 at 1:47am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZuzanaclarissajohnGita97

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Joined: 07 January 2006
Posts: 13326

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarissajohn

Hey riyya and sumi

 

Zu and cohoo why no hello hi

 

Zu tumahara friend kithar hein

 

I think she was right

 

But guys all together there was confused look on arnav face

 

Why oh why

 

Whether I did it or not

 

Whether I was drunk or not

 

Ws LOL seeing that


Shami, hi, I think the confused look was because he doesn't believe Sheetal... at least that's what I hope

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

clarissajohn

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
The ASR ka Current Laga Gang- Adda#14

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: -RD-   Replies: 1208   Views: 36255

-RD- 1208 36255 25 December 2011 at 1:00pm by luv_arhi
The ASR ka Current Laga Gang- Adda #17

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -RD-   Replies: 1198   Views: 29757

-RD- 1198 29757 26 October 2011 at 8:28am by minuu
The ASR ka Current Laga Gang- Adda 16

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: -RD-   Replies: 1183   Views: 27997

-RD- 1183 27997 18 October 2011 at 9:13am by .YixingsManal.
The ASR ka Current Laga Gang- Adda#15

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -RD-   Replies: 1201   Views: 25792

-RD- 1201 25792 15 October 2011 at 4:23am by minuu
The ASR ka Current Laga Gang- Adda#13

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -RD-   Replies: 1200   Views: 30396

-RD- 1200 30396 05 October 2011 at 6:26am by SK1991

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index