India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP Adda - Nov 8' 2012 (Page 31)

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged

I have decided not o give attention to this off screen backwas and blame game . Once and for all i love Barun sobthi and love ipk

So coming to epi I really liked it and loved he way khuhasi and arnav assured us fans that whatever it is they will be together

Loved how the Harvard brain is giving shot on sheethal

Is it me or any one felt that arnav had a slight smile when shit all fell form the steps

I think I m not mistaken

Loved arnav and  khush today and only for that reason I will miss this beautiful show

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZuzanasamanthanaGita97

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zuzana

Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by samanthana

For 12 hrs of work he gets approximately 25,000 or more in indian rupees per day(source-newspaper/ magazines)some people just manage that much money in an entire month... such paying brain dead job is infact quite  desirable for a lot of people...Wink he too  came for that to this world of acting.. fame and money are biggest pullers...let him try to fly high... if he cannot soar he will be back to the brain dead world saying he got a wonderful role and the script was awesome...LOLLOLLOL

Jane do udne ke liye... 
girne ke liye ..
 phir sambhal ne ke liye...
thodi dhool chakh ne ke liye... 
phir Big B ki tarah realize karne keliye.. I will keep on working for anything from atta commercial to BOLLYOWOOD MOVIES till my two legs will allow...Embarrassed
Koel,

Let him wish BES T of luck.

If time clicks, will FLY in BW.

IF time Blicks, Would fly in /tw
My best of luck wishes is not only for BS but Akshay, Deepali, Sana Khan and the actors who played the role of Masala Mama, Bubbly,Dadi and Mamaji...for entertaining us... For me one thing is cardinal you don't disrespect the profession u are in...Embarrassed and it is not about quitting a show or treating fans... it is above that... and that goes for any professional be it an actor, engineer, microbiologist,politician, doctor, engineer etc... I would be happy to hear  a statement if ever it comes that he was misquoted...

I dont think I ever felt he was disrespecting his profession...he has thoroughly involved in his role and given some amazing performances...if he was not into the role he wouldnt have been able to give so much to the show and owned the character! 

You know koel I was talking to my hubby..I told him he is quitting...my hubby who has watched the show on and off immediately replied...of course he should...have you seen how crap his role has become...he was an arrogant rude guy and see how they make him dance nowLOL

So there lies the reason for his disinterest..i dont blame him and wish him all the best!Big smile
I know he has given a wonderful performance as ASR and he should move on if he wants to it his career and he should decide... but what I didnot like was the brain dead part...it is part and parcel of working in a daily soap... u knowingly enter into it because u want that fame,money and better prospects..and the actor is aware of it...it is as shallow as a movie star or celebrity saying I want a break  from the constant hounding I have a life.. if that is the case then one  should not enter the profession.. imagine if a soilder said at the battlefield I don't want to die I have a family at home...if a surgeon said I will not operate on the patient today because I am exhausted and for the past one year I am doing the same thing...Embarrassed When we take up a profession we take the hazards to with it as the perks that come with it. so why only look at the hazards remember both in equal measure...Smile

Edited by sunshine99 - 09 November 2012 at 1:24am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Zuzanacoolgal270samanthanaclarissajohnGita97

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged

Hi Shanti Judes koel..anyoneHug

Shanti I too liked it...very emotional and full on trust and love from both.
I loved the way they stood with each other...very poignant...
had me emotionalCry

So Sheetal is acting..she even fell downAngry
Hi Zu, Shanthi,Sam.. I liked the reassurance to fans abt Arnav and Khushi and that shatir dimaag was at wrk.. doubting Sheetal,,,and perplexed at his wife of not having pangs of jelousy rather she wanted Aarav in his like..loved  Khushi without the insecurity about her love and Arnav's wish and start and trying  to keep this unique worth registering  girl called Khushi with him...I am loving the episodes now... it has masala.. the onscreen one is consistently good now with it's inconsistencies...

Yes he was shocked and his admirations knew no bounds when he saw her selflessness, her love her trust...he was speechless and just overwhelmed to have her with him..he felt blessed..and had me emotional and speechless to see their unboudn love

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Gita97clarissajohn

samanthana IF-Rockerz
samanthana
samanthana

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

For 12 hrs of work he gets approximately 25,000 or more in indian rupees per day(source-newspaper/ magazines)some people just manage that much money in an entire month... such paying brain dead job is infact quite  desirable for a lot of people...Wink he too  came for that to this world of acting.. fame and money are biggest pullers...let him try to fly high... if he cannot soar he will be back to the brain dead world saying he got a wonderful role and the script was awesome...LOLLOLLOL

Jane do udne ke liye... 
girne ke liye ..
phir Big B ki tarah realize karne keliye.. I will keep on working for anything from atta commercial to BOLLYOWOOD MOVIES till my two legs will allow...Embarrassed
Koel,

My best of luck wishes is not only for BS but Akshay, Deepali, Sana Khan and the actors who played the role of Masala Mama, Bubbly,Dadi and Mamaji...for entertaining us... For me one thing is cardinal you don't disrespect the profession u are in...Embarrassed and it is not about quitting a show or treating fans... it is above that... and that goes for any professional be it an actor, engineer, microbiologist,politician, doctor, engineer etc... I would be happy to hear  a statement if ever it comes that he was misquoted...

I dont think I ever felt he was disrespecting his profession...he has thoroughly involved in his role and given some amazing performances...if he was not into the role he wouldnt have been able to give so much to the show and owned the character! 

You know koel I was talking to my hubby..I told him he is quitting...my hubby who has watched the show on and off immediately replied...of course he should...have you seen how crap his role has become...he was an arrogant rude guy and see how they make him dance nowLOL

So there lies the reason for his disinterest..i dont blame him and wish him all the best!Big smile

I agree with you Zu. He has been brilliant and it must be difficult if they reduce it to such nonsense. I really hope he succeeds in whatever he goes for. 

Koel, We doesnt aware of that what was the war grounded in off screen, As you aware BS is a straight forward gy and talented.  Hw  can we ex[ecte him to stay.  more over, he was guarded by the pressure of channel, PH and nw fans...    So obviously Turmoil will happen in forefront...  Whether PH nor Channel gave any off interview...   How cum you are calling unprofessionalism...     

One simple concept of this ph-History repeats

Geet-Blamed on channel
IPK-Blamed on BS...  Simple...  We doesnt aware of orginal issue boiling since one year, but it was relfecting in the screen rite after march 16...  So hte basic layer and  master layer of the issue is you can itself judge  4L...

eyesonmeGita97clarissajohn

samanthana IF-Rockerz
samanthana
samanthana

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged

had me emotionalCry

Hi Zu, Shanthi,Sam.. I liked the reassurance to fans abt Arnav and Khushi and that shatir dimaag was at wrk.. doubting Sheetal,,,and perplexed at his wife of not having pangs of jelousy rather she wanted Aarav in his like..loved  Khushi without the insecurity about her love and Arnav's wish and start and trying  to keep this unique worth registering  girl called Khushi with him...I am loving the episodes now... it has masala.. the onscreen one is consistently good now with it's inconsistencies...

Yes he was shocked and his admirations knew no bounds when he saw her selflessness, her love her trust...he was speechless and just overwhelmed to have her with him..he felt blessed..and had me emotional and speechless to see their unboudn love

Last scene was breath taking for me for all above ur explanatuon...  This is called IPK..  I wont see  these kind of Simple Subtleness which give smile and happy to the fans face in any other serial

Gita97clarissajohn

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged

had me emotionalCry

Hi Zu,  Me loved only ARSHI SCENES...   Out of world for me...  that scene...

Sheetalll  --This is the first step----  Failure started... by falling down, she is thinking that she can win..  but ASR  caught some thing going on.. I liked the way he said .. STAY... that means...  War started..  Get ready for the war

at last shatir dimaag at play

arshi scenes made me fall inlove with them more and made me so sad and emotional to think they will not be there in few days...anyways loved the episode..all abt arhi

so will we know th =e truth today

Gita97clarissajohn

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged

Jane do udne ke liye... 
girne ke liye ..
Koel,

I know he has given a wonderful performance as ASR and he should move on if he wants to it his career and he should decide... but what I didnot like was the brain dead part...it is part and parcel of working in a daily soap... u knowingly enter into it because u want that fame,money and better prospects..and the actor is aware of it...it is as shallow as a movie star or celebrity saying I want a break  from the constant hounding I have a life.. if that is the case then one  should not enter the profession.. imagine if a soilder said at the battlefield I don't want to die I have a family at home...if a surgeon said I will not operate on the patient today because I am exhausted and for the past one year I am doing the same thing...Embarrassed When we take up a profession we take the hazards to with it as the perks that come with it. so why only look at the hazards remember both in equal measure...Smile

Koel, BS is intelligent... it stands to reason that he would not come up with something this lame... I feel he has been pressured into saying this...

Zuzanasunshine99clarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged

Jane do udne ke liye... 
girne ke liye ..
Koel,

Koel I dunno what happenings off screen and we all are not aware

I really love BS and for his that i began to watch this

But as you said im against his bairn dead version

If he has said so I wont agree. Cause they know it before that its such profession

But other than that im in with his decision s its his life. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gita97

Go to top