Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP Adda - Nov 8' 2012 (Page 103)

Crazygd4 IF-Dazzler
Crazygd4
Crazygd4

Joined: 25 July 2012
Posts: 2712

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurao.66

Kannan, 

What happened is the show closing down on 23rd.

Anu

Anu...what happened??? why everyone is asking the same question...???Confused

hey sri ,kanan...tell us what happened...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiGanurao.66

anurao.66 IF-Rockerz
anurao.66
anurao.66

Joined: 25 November 2009
Posts: 7391

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simplelife09

Originally posted by anurao.66

Girls,

Sorry going all round the city today, had no clue why everyone was out. So much traffic. Okay please tell me the latest news on the dits.

Anu

Friday evening?Embarrassed

Its not about Friday evening, Its Deepavali shopping at its worst.

Anu

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiGsimplelife09Crazygd4

simplelife09 Goldie
simplelife09
simplelife09

Joined: 28 August 2012
Posts: 2227

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crazygd4

Originally posted by anurao.66

Kannan, 

What happened is the show closing down on 23rd.

Anu

Anu...what happened??? why everyone is asking the same question...???Confused

hey sri ,kanan...tell us what happened...

humaooo.. kuch bhi patha nahin... LOLEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiGCrazygd4anurao.66

simplelife09 Goldie
simplelife09
simplelife09

Joined: 28 August 2012
Posts: 2227

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurao.66

Originally posted by simplelife09

Originally posted by anurao.66

Girls,

Sorry going all round the city today, had no clue why everyone was out. So much traffic. Okay please tell me the latest news on the dits.

Anu

Friday evening?Embarrassed

Its not about Friday evening, Its Deepavali shopping at its worst.

Anu

Sowee.. hum bideshi,, logon kho kuch bhi yaad nahin rehtha hain.. Happy Diwali!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiGCrazygd4anurao.66

JalebiG Goldie
JalebiG
JalebiG

Joined: 16 January 2012
Posts: 1296

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurao.66

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="4">Kannan,
</div></font><div>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="4">What happened is the show closing down on 23rd.</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="4">Anu</font>


I don't know anu, I've been asking the same Confused

Lekin, we got such a good episode today, I'm going to forget about the off screen kichidi and wait for ASR to make kichidi out of sheet alls plans *rubs hands in glee** LOL
anurao.66 IF-Rockerz
anurao.66
anurao.66

Joined: 25 November 2009
Posts: 7391

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Sri,

Deepavali is on the 12th and 13th depending on which part of India is celebrating. Which part are you from?



Anu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiG

simplelife09 Goldie
simplelife09
simplelife09

Joined: 28 August 2012
Posts: 2227

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurao.66

Sri,

Deepavali is on the 12th and 13th depending on which part of India is celebrating. Which part are you from?



Anu

south...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiGanurao.66

Crazygd4 IF-Dazzler
Crazygd4
Crazygd4

Joined: 25 July 2012
Posts: 2712

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JelebiGovernaar

Originally posted by anurao.66

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="4">Kannan,
</div></font><div>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="4">What happened is the show closing down on 23rd.</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="4">Anu</font>


I don't know anu, I've been asking the same Confused

Lekin, we got such a good episode today, I'm going to forget about the off screen kichidi and wait for ASR to make kichidi out of sheet alls plans *rubs hands in glee** LOL

you watched it already..i am watching it now while talking to you...did you like it?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiGanurao.66

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
The ASR ka Current Laga Gang- Adda#14

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: -RD-   Replies: 1208   Views: 35599

-RD- 1208 35599 25 December 2011 at 1:00pm by luv_arhi
The ASR ka Current Laga Gang- Adda #17

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -RD-   Replies: 1198   Views: 29408

-RD- 1198 29408 26 October 2011 at 8:28am by minuu
The ASR ka Current Laga Gang- Adda 16

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: -RD-   Replies: 1183   Views: 27568

-RD- 1183 27568 18 October 2011 at 9:13am by .Manal.
The ASR ka Current Laga Gang- Adda#15

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -RD-   Replies: 1201   Views: 25496

-RD- 1201 25496 15 October 2011 at 4:23am by minuu
The ASR ka Current Laga Gang- Adda#13

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -RD-   Replies: 1200   Views: 30004

-RD- 1200 30004 05 October 2011 at 6:26am by SK1991

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index