Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: borreg

hope this happens..i will be the happiestπŸ˜‰

Same here Reg
borreg thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshine99

The off screen drama is getting interesting with every turn...πŸ˜‰ few things still bothers me.. as I can't make head or tail out of it...

why did this lovely piece of news of 23rd being the last dayof BS  comE out when 24th  and 25th is the dinner date for SP..an event in which they have invested so much of money..wouldn't such a news be kept strictly under wraps until the event is over? poori dal hi kaali hai...πŸ˜†
To top it actor and actress tweeted the authenticity of the news as their solemn duty..
everyone is busy bashing gul and BS turn by turn...forgetting the lat and first callis with darling SP.. ek makhi bhi nahi galti unke serials mein if they don't nod their heads in approval..

Phir se star channel the saviour as per rajansingh's tweet on professionalism..
poori daal hi kaali hai...

Meri pyari Present and ex IPK pankhas waiting for your vishesh tippani on this...
waise mujhe akshay ka tweet palle nahi pada.. I am quitting yet I am with the IPPKND team... what is this jalebi?

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
your post cracked me up...seriously everything is fishy
RJXX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sunshine99

The off screen drama is getting interesting with every turn...πŸ˜‰ few things still bothers me.. as I can't make head or tail out of it...

why did this lovely piece of news of 23rd being the last dayof BS  comE out when 24th  and 25th is the dinner date for SP..an event in which they have invested so much  money..wouldn't such a news be kept strictly under wraps until the event is over? 
To top it actor and actress tweeted the authenticity of the news as their solemn duty..
everyone is busy bashing gul and BS turn by turn...forgetting the lat and first callis with darling SP.. ek makhi bhi nahi galti unke serials mein if they don't nod their heads in approval..

Phir se star channel the saviour as per rajansingh's tweet on professionalism..
poori daal hi kaali hai...πŸ˜†

Meri pyari Present and ex IPK pankhas waiting for your vishesh tippani on this...
waise mujhe akshay ka tweet palle nahi pada.. I am quitting yet I am with the IPPKND team... what is this jalebi?

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Dal mein kuch kala nahin hai...poori dhaal hi kaali hai!!

The timing of the whole thing stinks...there must be something much much bigger going on 
RJXX thumbnail

How are you?

Watching or not watching? πŸ˜†
archie_79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishu30

hello...all..., i officially quit  ipk...never in these1.5 years i skiped  a epi...but from today...will not watch  it...just reading LU...AND IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH SOBTI'S LEAVE...my own personal reasons...going to  hide in my peetal ka bartan. hugs ...and love  u all.

Hi Aishu
I quit when BS does his last IPK episode
P.S. I love ur DP 😊
borreg thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hkrajan

Hello my darlings, how r we doing, sry for being away for 2days was getting detached with IPk, but never with you all πŸ€—

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—harshita..

we are having a field day here at MF...

some are bashing gul (i loved the post)

some are defending barun (me me me)
RJXX thumbnail

Originally posted by: archie_79

Hi Aishu
I quit when BS does his last IPK episode
P.S. I love ur DP 😊

I know it's so cute right...

waise I loved Aarav yesterday, he was so adorable!! 
archie_79 thumbnail

Hi Fari
How r ur studies going?
archie_79 thumbnail
RJXX thumbnail

Hi Marym,