Originally posted by: maariyah12345

Haha, its always fun here on adda 😉

true true...

What did you think of the episode? 
archie_79 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: borreg

nebuna..i am okay if he take another show too...

Nebuna...r u a working girl/lady..

i have been working for the past 15 years...i am lambi race ki ghodi..not give up jobs and swift jobs easily but that has ruined my career ..that is the fact and i know it..but as a working mother/woman..i prefer to stick to one company because of my selfish domestic reasons...

but not for men..they are the main bread winners..if fate comes knocking at their door..they should grab it with both hands..

besides THEY HAVE KILLED ASR...now he is SP DIGRA...sometime back they have him only screenspace of 5 minutes and khushi is the new hero of the show...

when the ph are killing their own baby (mind it not for the first time...remember geet)why should Barun think of this show...

I support him fully...

infact i want him to quit...sad for payal akash mama and laxmi too..besides apparently shyam too quit...

why didn't this PH give everyone equal screen space and kept them as furnitures...

i sometimes watch BV or the behena serial...all characters even side role ones get few dialogues or scenes everyday...

four lions and Gul is to be blamed first😡

Reg, myu soul sis 🤗
Me too. I have been working for 10 yrs now & this is my 2nd office. I have had many offers but dont take it up as I have some flexibility of not going to out-station meetings & not much overtime here in this office. However I have been exploited due to that.
But my hubby has hardly worked for someone else. He is a lawyer & he is having his own office which he started at a young age when most are just gaining experience. If he had not quit his job earlier, who know he would have been still working in someone else's office. He took the risk & it paid off. Now he sometimes earns in one day as much I earn in 1 month.

borreg thumbnail
Originally posted by: tajygl

GIrls, I am Rolling in my seat now,  let me give you LU on whats happening on this radio

1. Kishore kumar song - 1 ruppayya, bara anne
2. beauty tips with nimbu
3. jiya oh jiya oh kuch bol do- Shammi Kapoor song going on
4. news (yet to start)

that is very entertaining🤣

better than the onscreen/offscreen drama going on MF
eyesonme thumbnail
Originally posted by: RitJ26

true true...

What did you think of the episode?

I loved it.
Arhi scenes were so damn emotional.
Asr is using his brain
Sheetal is obviously lying.

How about you?
archie_79 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nebuna

but i don t want him to stay back
still people wanting him to be back
because he is no more interested in ipk
his efficiency will be going down

IPK itself has long gone down. Its good that he is leaving
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: archie_79

Reg, myu soul sis 🤗
Me too. I have been working for 10 yrs now & this is my 2nd office. I have had many offers but dont take it up as I have some flexibility of not going to out-station meetings & not much overtime here in this office. However I have been exploited due to that.
But my hubby has hardly worked for someone else. He is a lawyer & he is having his own office which he started at a young age when most are just gaining experience. If he had not quit his job earlier, who know he would have been still working in someone else's office. He took the risk & it paid off. Now he sometimes earns in one day as much I earn in 1 month.

me too im sticking to this job for the last 4 yaers for my baby its convenient if I get the new job I will go cause that would leap in my career and now i can go easily as my daughter will turn four year old. 
borreg thumbnail
Originally posted by: archie_79

Reg, myu soul sis 🤗

👍🏼

If sobti has to take risk..it is now before he starts his real family...when he is young...

maybe his films will be flop..he might learn a lesson for life that movies are not his cup of tea..

let him learn that lesson hard way in life...because such lesson stays with us for life...

but he needs a chance...and we his fans should not be SELFISH and ask him to stay back with a show which is already been RUINED beyond REPAIR
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ha ha all are having a gala time listening o radio pizza advertisement .guys he will at 9,.30 Indian time. don't waste time.  im loving it 😈
eyesonme thumbnail
Why do i have a feeling SP will succumb to fan power and decide to give the show a happy ending

😆
borreg thumbnail
Originally posted by: clarissajohn

me too im sticking to this job for the last 4 yaers for my baby its convenient if I get the new job I will go cause that would leap in my career and now i can go easily as my daughter will turn four year old. 

Shammi i am mother of two kids (9 and 6)...bombay commuting is hectic..takes couple of hours to and fro 1.5 hrs in the morning and almost 2 hours in the evening..

i have stuck to this job for the past 8 years..the amount of job offers i refused is beyond me...but i have to place my boys needs before my career...

but for man..things are different...that is why i feel Sobti is taking the right decision...he has not yet started on his family way..i mean kids...so he should take RISk..

Why are the so called fans hellbent on him playing SP DIGRA
Edited by borreg - 11 years ago