but with tv will any other PH risk by casting him 
in new venture when he gets signed for a movie
he might ask for a leave then too
thats the point
i am no one to decide for him

again it like where when our resume mentions
change of employer every 1 year
then loyalty might be tested

Nebu, they can always keep him bound for a specific period. Also, it holds good for every TV actor, if they get BW offers, they will explore it. It is not only the case with Barun

shilpa but this is a profit venture shilpa
no one will take risk of jeopardizing their show

even i want him to grow
but you need to be careful
while giving interviews 
archie_79 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: slmu

Hi Reg... and bye all... catch you all next time 🤗

HI & Bye Shanthi
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: archie_79

Hi All

I dont remember who were there but I had predicted this in Adda some days back
"U r searching for logic in an IPK track Harshu? If the CVs wish to show, they can twist anything. It could have been in his house, Sheetal could have gone home when he was still asleep, that might have been the last day of college, she would have known his stance for their relationship that its not love, she would have thought let me cherish this memory & not bother him, he would have come back & they would have lost touch b4 she realized that she is preggy, when she met him 6 yrs later, he is married & hence does not want to disclose the truth" 😕

even i knew they will end up with this story
but i expected a FB hot scene with sheetal and ASR
we never got Arhi
atleast this could be done
but thats fine
borreg thumbnail
Originally posted by: nebuna

the prob was
yesterday in that audio interview
the reporter had asked why have nt you made an official announcement
this guys reply was  * why should i or should i*

that pissed many of them
because as a fan they ve supported
but you have not respected that

i did nt hear it
i read some where

i listened to the video...but there was no clarity in the voice..besides my boys were screaming so could not hear it clearly..

i know BS is not saint.. neither are FL and SP...why only blame him and sabotage his career or ruin his reaction with fans..

why is nishita's post  only pointing fingers at Barun...so obviously she is from PH😡😡😡
archie_79 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nebuna

reg

had a great day supporting barun

ok cool down it is just a show
and he does nt know you

Nebu, its not just a show & Barun is not just another TV actor for me atleast 😳
borreg thumbnail

Nebu, its not just a show & Barun is not just another TV actor for me atleast 😳

seriously my heart had not done dhak dhak for anyother telly actors...

first srk...then my hubby.. now barun..bas (hritrik only in dhoom and on and off)😆😆

my hubby hates SRK..i have a field day defending him all the time...

i have defended Barun today..i am so happy...😆😉
archie_79 thumbnail
Originally posted by: borreg

😆

yes dear i know that he does not know me...but i know him right...
years backs i read an article..it has felt an impact on me forever..i am summarizing it for you..

a lady has lost her senses and was hospitalised for years..she could not remember even her hubby...the old man came everyday to meet her..once the nurse asked him..u come here everyday without fail but she does not remember u...what he said and remained with me till today...she might not know me but i do...

i never post any negative comments on most of the threads on MF...but nishi (i think she is from PH) for the past 3 days is accusing Barun for all the mess they are in...

i just felt it was unfair...they all are to be blamed equally..why is the PH hellbent on ruining his name..

He has every me an amazing 1 year of drooling over him...my face always lights up when i see him onscreen.. i will never forget his sexy seductive voice (pakoda scene)

I want him to try his luck..no harm in trying..if he fails he will learn a lesson in life that movies might not be his cup of tea..

he was from BPO industry for 7 years..didn't he take a risk and leave that job and try his luck in TV...

Nice example Reg
This is what I posted in one post. I am sorry, I am copy-pasting but these are my views
"Sam, it amazes me that PH is hell bent on blaming Barun while Barun has not said a word against it. That explains everything right?
@ TM, agree with ur post. That post is worded in such a way that even though she is telling she is neutral, it is obvious that all the blame is being put on Barun.
TV actors getting replaced is nothing new in shows. It happens in almost all serials. DMG had 3 faces for female lead & still ran for years. So putting the blame on Barun for change in the storyline is completely wrong. They could have easily replaced him, maybe his fans would have stopped watching it but new ones might have joined. If ASR was bigger than Barun, it would not have mattered who played it. Now by bringing new character for Khushi, they want to show that all these changes happened because of Barun. When they themselves r behaving impartially towards their older & younger children, they can hardly blame Barun if he wants to think about his own life."
"No PH behaves this way. Ekta replaced Rajeev & Sushant when they left for BW. They had many options:
1) Replace new lead as ASR
2) Start new story with new lead & Sanaya & new characters
3) Kill off both Arnav-Khushi, give a leap showing Sanaya as Arhi's daughter with the new lead still maintaing the original story & cast.
Third option would have worked out best for them as they could have continued with the story. But no, they had to take the route which they knew no one will accept & will be negating all that was shown in past 1.5 yrs. They knew fans will object & hence place the blame on Barun. Which PH destroys its own story & says its not wrong? "

"
nebuna thumbnail
Originally posted by: borreg

i listened to the video...but there was no clarity in the voice..besides my boys were screaming so could not hear it clearly..

i know BS is not saint.. neither are FL and SP...why only blame him and sabotage his career or ruin his reaction with fans..

why is nishita's post  only pointing fingers at Barun...so obviously she is from PH😡😡😡

reg all 3 are at fault
here the PH could have handled it in a matured way

but nishi says you guys are in for a shock
that really scares me
what i don t want to hear  is that he has  taken up another show
hence he quit  ipk
because as a viewer that will hurt me badly

film means thats different
because that s next level
for guys in this profession
RJXX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hello Hello Everyone 🤗

Just writing my quick take on the epi and then I will be all yours 😳
nebuna thumbnail

Nice example Reg
This is what I posted in one post. I am sorry, I am copy-pasting but these are my views
"Sam, it amazes me that PH is hell bent on blaming Barun while Barun has not said a word against it. That explains everything right?
@ TM, agree with ur post. That post is worded in such a way that even though she is telling she is neutral, it is obvious that all the blame is being put on Barun.
TV actors getting replaced is nothing new in shows. It happens in almost all serials. DMG had 3 faces for female lead & still ran for years. So putting the blame on Barun for change in the storyline is completely wrong. They could have easily replaced him, maybe his fans would have stopped watching it but new ones might have joined. If ASR was bigger than Barun, it would not have mattered who played it. Now by bringing new character for Khushi, they want to show that all these changes happened because of Barun. When they themselves r behaving impartially towards their older & younger children, they can hardly blame Barun if he wants to think about his own life."
"No PH behaves this way. Ekta replaced Rajeev & Sushant when they left for BW. They had many options:
1) Replace new lead as ASR
2) Start new story with new lead & Sanaya & new characters
3) Kill off both Arnav-Khushi, give a leap showing Sanaya as Arhi's daughter with the new lead still maintaing the original story & cast.
Third option would have worked out best for them as they could have continued with the story. But no, they had to take the route which they knew no one will accept & will be negating all that was shown in past 1.5 yrs. They knew fans will object & hence place the blame on Barun. Which PH destroys its own story & says its not wrong? "

"

but i have a question here
why is SP tolerating this PH wth so much non sense
they kicked out ekta
why not this PH 😡😡

and give us peace