IP Adda - Nov 8' 2012

RJXX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
" Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities; Truth isn't "
~ Mark Twain 

" Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. "
~ Marcus Aurelius 

Is there any truth to Sheetal's story?

Quite a good episode I thought. Definitely the next best one since Monday...

I wasn't quite what I was expecting but I still liked it...

The Arshi scenes were very good especially the night time one when Khushi was about to leave - it actually made me choke up a little.

Arnav is not believing any of Sheetal's cock & bull story, hopefully he has a plan to get the truth out of her.

I liked the fact that Khushi was shown to be slightly awkward when Sheetal was reciting her 'story' and I liked Arnav's 'stay' 

Very quick update I know...

Hopefully will get a chance to write more this weekend 

=============================================================================

Wow two crazy days in a row...but enough is enough now, 

So a simple request to you all...

Let's forget about BS's 'break' business and please get back to the show!

Redux and Adda have always maintained a safe distance from all the crazyness and I'd like for things to continue that way, I know at times our attention gets diverted but let's try to mainly stick to ON SCREEN drama

Thank You All 🤗

Edited by RitJ26 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chowna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
First on your post today
well here are my thoughts

the end sceen where arnav walks away form shital room without much of a say and thne by the poolside thinking tells me i will see ASR back tomm with his shatir dimage

i m hoping

he still verified she will be with him he is waivering in his trust for her to stand by him as he has seen she has made a effort to move away from him and he today again made khushi realise

Arnav khushi ko koi alag nai kar sakta...agar tum chaho toh bhi nahi

What an Irony of a sentence
comign today of all days

she promised on poolside and farmhouse forever and she was leaving the next moment

here is today just this uncut version

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHeMBQwTkCc
&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Ps why didnt arnav ask Khushi u tore the DNA where did this come form again

I know asking for logic when things are  so illogical right now
well  thats me

cu again tomm at 8pm
to see harvard brain in action

Edited by chowna - 11 years ago
SiasCreations thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
"Arnav aur Khushi hamesha saat rahenge"

Res!

While waiting for my post, please read this:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3280593

Edit: Wanted to post today but situations have gotten in the way. Take this as my declaration of indefinite leave from IF. Edited by .Ghausia. - 11 years ago
samanthana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Agar Tum khosish bhi Karo Kushi, Tab bhi hum alag nahi ho sakthe  Arnav aur Kushi Hamesha Saath Rahenge

Pic credit to chowna

HAMESHA

⭐️⭐️
Twin shining stars fell down that day,

On opposites sides of a shining sea,

They are in perfect harmony

And in their arms, they would forever stay.

Only a few days

The two have known each other,

Yet the two felt

As if they have been together forever.

Love bound them still though dormant it lay,

Once upon a  Star Crossed love story

The two married in secret

Behind their parents' backs

Trying to avoid disappointment.

The to families never got along

And both children aimed to please,

But the love the two felt for each other

Was too much for either to leave.

Once upon a  Star Crossed wedding,

Two star cross lovers become one.

The day is happy for them

Even if their families would not be happy with what they have done.

For once, their love is more important

Than what their families think

But all of that will change,

After one simple drink.

Once upon a  Star crossed lovers death

The two lovers die

They chose to take their own lives,

After the family found out their lie.

The two's love was enough

To bring the families together.

After such a terrible tragedy

They became untied forever.

Two star cross lovers fell in love

They because so in love

That they had to die after becoming one.

Their story lives on

And it will live on forever.

The star cross lovers didn't just become one,

But the families joined together.

The story lives on,

And will with stand the test of time.

The story of the star cross lovers

Will someday correlate with mine.

The story is about how tragedy brings families together,

No mater how much they hate,

But in the end they stick together

No matter how bad the situation is made.

MR. ASR aka BS Ka Latest Message..

Edited by samanthana - 11 years ago
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Arhi forever !! 
Shegarf71 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
IF YOU STAY...ASR to Khushi...

If you stay...
If you stay I know we'll survive this storm...
If you stay I know we will keep each other strong...
If you stay I will believe I have a purpose in life...
If you stay I will hope to see my future alive...
If you stay it means I have loved you enough...
If you stay it I have more to give in love...
If you stay I see I will be a better man than now...
If you stay I can keep on breathing somehow...
If you stay...it means you love me more than I love you...
If you stay ...I will make sure...that I make the reverse true...
If you stay...you give me my life...my love...my destiny...
Coz without you love,I,me or my mean nothing...
If you stay...then we can be us...until eternity!!

By Meenakshi

Message to Barun..
 Never settle for being a character in someone else's story..when you are meant to be the author of your own... 

RES...NEVER TO BE UNRES'ed!!

THE TRAPPINGS OF A FALSE TRUTH...

7th Nov.2012...
She neatly laid out her web...but covered it with pearls and flowers that looked hopeful to bloom!!...The unassuming little fairy moth in awe of the presentation...softly landed on the" GLISTENING GARDEN"...a contrived world where she could help those flowers in need...where she could create a place for all to feel joy beauty and a sense of peace...

Little does she know the Spider awaited patiently for the Moth's self entrapment into THE WEB OF LIES AND DECEIT...

The moth,if it does fall for the beauty of the web with hidden danger,would be wasting her sacrifice on a worthless cause...which would bring only pain,false sense of happiness and turn her world upside down...all for THE TRAPPINGS OF A FALSE TRUTH...

SHEETAL HAS LAID HER WELL CAMOUFLAGED WEB...IS KHUSHI GOING TO WALK INTO IT?...

I really,really liked the fact that Khushi is true to herself at all times...I know we all say that how she can be so selfless...she needs to be smarter...
But this Khushi who thinks with her DIL...and then her DIMAAG...the heart knows not smart or dumb...only good or bad...it makes us feel happy or sad...love or hate...Smart/sharp or Dumb/dull  are the feelings of the Mind...DIMAAG!!

Here she again heads out trying to help Sheetal think...trying to lessen the dilemma of Aarav...whereas giving not a thought to her own dilemma of losing her Arnavji...her life and love!!The only one...truly her OWN...not adopted but accepted as hers by choice...not forced on her by life!!
She also goes about praying to her Devi Maiyya for something that will benefit another...namely Aarav...even Sheetal indirectly!!

Sheetal's trap...
Aarav belongs to me only!
I cannot live without Aarav!
You and Arnav will not leave each other!
I will not leave Aarav!
What if Arnav does not let Aarav leave?
Will you leave each other?
What will happen to me?

Which all leads to the answer...I will get Arnav!!

Do you get it,Khushi!!?

I loved the Father's Day competition!Aarav's being teased...his Sadness and no one to share it with!His embarrassment at his mom not being there and him slowly sneaking in to sit in the audience...his joy at seeing Arnav!!His pride of having a partner and wishing him to be his dad!!His holding Arnavs hand at all opportunities like holding on ..as though ASR is his only best friend...info this first friend in the world!!His excitement at winning the contest!!His righteousness in sharing the trophy with Arnav!!His yelling Dad...broke my heart!!And his "sorry"..broke it even more...

Loved Khushi...so tense to see if Devi Maiyya will grant her wish...her surprise and joy at seeing her Arnavji!!He listened to her!Her being excited and nervous as to her Arnavji's being on stage...it reflects on her attempts to make Aarav happy and did not want to disappoint him...and did not want Arnavji to be embarrassed as well!
Her utter shock at Aarav being a good drummer...her worry at Arnav playing the drums...then her surprise...then her pride...then her discomfort at Sheetal knowing more about Arnav...then focusing back to her Arnavji with sooo much pride and love...as though saying.."LOOK HE'S ALL MINE!MY TALENTED HUSBAND!MY ARNAVJI!!"...it shone in her eyes...

Then her mixed feelings combined with her insecurity at Aarav holding ASR's hand continuously!!Loved the focus on her changing feelings when he called him Dad!!Loved the focus on Arnav's uneasiness at Aarav calling him Dad...then quickly overcoming it and putting the little boy at ease!!
Loving to see Arnav,Khushi and Sheetal all happy for Aarav!!

What a beautiful set of emotions displayed by all here!!Bravo!!

Sheetal continues her mind games with Khushi!!Where Khushi will end up thinking all these decisions were her own and not fed to her by Sheetal!!Smart but not smart enough for ASR!!Lets see...

The whole letter scene following the family teasing Arshi about starting their own family...Khushi's stress being mistaken for shyness..by Mamiji!!loved that little detail and life's irony!!Again the close focus on Arnav,Khushi,Sheetal brought out their mindsets!!Great job,guys!

The letter scene...left my hair standing due to the depth of emotions that Arnav has fallen to...he is trying to start that 20/30/40saal baad future that Khushi spoke to him about!!Hes starting to fulfill each and every dream Khushi had ever mentioned!!He spoke of babies!!OMG!!Kill me now!!!
I am slowly and steadily falling in love with my ASR all over again!!Its wat everyone as couples go through but this is ARSHI style!!

HE EXPLAINED WHAT THIS LOVE MEANT TO HIM!!!...THEY ARE EACH OTHERS WHETHER NEAR OR FAR...THEY ARE NEVER APART!!

As it followed through in today's episode as well!!

ARNAV AUR KHUSHI HUMESHA!!...how many times we have heard this since kidnapping...telepathically...then on Mehndi...then on Karva Chauth!!And now...

Edited by Shegarf71 - 11 years ago
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tere Bina Jiya Jaaye Naa,
Tere Bina Jiya Jaaye Naa
Tere Bin, Bin tere Saajna,
Saans mein saans aye naa...

This kind sums up the episode for me and my feelings in general. Today I am going to only touch on the Arnav Khushi scenes, since honestly, the rest didnt matter to me.
I didnt care if Chota Packet is looking up to Big Daddy.
I didnt care that Shit-Ty Dumpty had a great fall - I hope no horses or men put her together again.

What mattered to me was how much these 2 love each other. He sensed she was leaving, that she was willing to give up on their relationship for the sake of "HIS" child. He knew she would attempt something like this and he holds on. He said Arnav - Khushi forever - to me, that is what defines this love story, its them forever. That scene was so beautiful, Khushi's tears spilling over were so real, it seemed like they are just seeped in those characters.

Other points:
The leads looked tired and stressed - I could tell, esp Sanaya. Her eyes looked puffy, it seemed like she had cried genuinely. Maybe it was the scene and all that glycerine or the drama going on, I cant say and I wont speculate.
Even if they take a random story and allow the leads to be compromised, can the show run with 5 people? Like I said, they might as well introduce animals and make a show on animal welfare, at least PETA will be happy, cause the audience sure aren't.
Edited by droopy_asleep - 11 years ago
Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Lots of ppl are willing to die for the one they love,which is a pity
For it is much grander thing to live for that person... John Hurst

I loved Khushi ji core today, god had made in same mould I believed but today I realised some ppl are like angels in love n Khushi is one such soul, her selflessness bought tears to my eyes, n throat parched with overload of adrelian , how great, but my sane mind said, maar ek chapat, aur zor se marna, who leaves your husband and partner especially a soulmate like Arnav in this days.

As I have said always that love these two feel is heavenly n rare, once in a million lifetimes  type,,, how can you let it go without a proper fight, why not multiple test n checks in sheetals story , why not hire a PI to check it...

The episode once agn started with Arnav shocked with Khushi's behaviour and we saw a glimpse on old anger, oh how I miss that display not at Khushi but on sheetal, I wanted a blast  at sheetal but my bad luck, he sees the document and is shocked to see the results, he once agn says sheetal n he were not that close meaning it was jus casual dating n not some heavy physical relation as sheetal keeps indicating and they go n question her,
Her response surprises him from the word go, yet he keeps his calm and tries to be reasonable but sheetals tears as if he is tiring to snatch aarav leave both Arnav n Khushi surprised, her story though cocky leaves Khushi shocked  but once agn lhushi only focuses on aaravs well being, Arnav erated caught. Betwen two women

A confused Arnav skips dinner but Sheetals decision to leave in a hurry leaves him and whole RM perplexed and sad,,,
@ BR a troubled Khushi agn approaches with aaravs interest and is so shaken once agn the sauve Arnav calms her n tells him trusty him...

Night comes in and Khushi once agn standing by the morality and truth from where she sees decides herself to be sacrificed, a noble deed indeed,  but once agn I said since the track began the k will sacrifice herself but Arnav will not let her do it and asks him ter that will her sacrifice resolve all the issues, he tells a formidable force called love binds them, which even will keep them bonded,,,, loved Arnav here his complete faith in love a man who never bowed to that emotion now bears the testimony to it

Morning brings some questions, Khushi once agn comes to Arnav and tries to calm n assure him his support, but he is restless he needs answers not for Khushi but for himself, I felt barun was very tired in this, his turmoil & torn expression was very mellowed, I would hv liked a lil more forceful , they go to & sheetal still evades them, aim a bid to prove her all angelic n  sacrificing, but Arnav has sensed here something more than sheetals in initial claimwhen she says Arnav was drunk too remember but in her concern for aarav both miss it
Sheetal decides to leave immediately, her purpose of ruffling Khushi has been done, A wedge between the two

Khushi tries to reason with Sheetal in regards to Aarav, n she trips holding a unaware Aarav with her but Khushi once agn saves Aarav, she is hurt on family & Arnavs insistence she is forced to stay with raizadas

Updating...
Edited by Jhalak29 - 11 years ago
Erika1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
🤓
I have much to say, but little to relief your stress.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Leaving the offscreen drama aside, the episode was really good. I will admit the precap had me dreading the worse but I was pleasently surprised with the episode which delivered. I was disappointed when I saw Khushi taking the mahaan route but loved that Arnav stopped her, their scenes were beautiful in this episode. The scene where he held her dupatta and said there was no Arnav without Khushi was touching and powerful given what we now know about what is going on off screen.

I'm loving Khushi and Arnav presenting a united front against Sheetal especially since she is lying through her teeth. I just knew Sheetal would lie about Arnav being drunk which is why he could not remember. It was a relief to see his character not be destroyed by having him be intimate with Sheetal especially after being confident Aarav could not be his.

Sheetal falling down the stairs was so planned, I think deep down Khushi did not save her because she did not want to. Arnav is not happy with Sheetal staying but he is using this as a tactic to find out the truth, he knows something is not right and is using his shaatir dimaag to find out what Sheetal is upto.

__

Now to the offscreen drama, never did I believe IPKKND would face such a disaster where not one but three of cast members quit at once and another delivers a cryptic tweet you know something else is going on and it is just sad. This is a cast who bonded, who became a family and are standing by each other through thick and thin. This is a cast in which despite being ill treated by the PH has stood by them and not said a word against them, how fortunate can one be?

I am going to miss Barun dearly but I will never regret becoming attached to this show. IPKKND is and will always be one of a kind, a show that was unique, gathered immense popularity internationally and made the cast household names. It gave us a place to discuss the show in depth, make endless creations from VMs to siggies and avis and brought out our imaginations with thousands of fan fictions. It is best to remember the good with IPKKND instead of the bad and I will continue to watch until Barun leaves. I just hope for the best for the rest of the cast who stays on, hopefully SP can find some way to either make this show continue while not being insulting to their characters and fans or end the show on a memorable note where the entire cast can be a part of it.
Edited by .Mandy. - 11 years ago