Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Its a permanent BREAK for BARUN from IPK dis time (Page 3)

stylish_VJ IF-Dazzler
stylish_VJ
stylish_VJ

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Another Post i made

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3280238

I know Abhaas is no longer a part of the show, the character of Shyaam has shown as exited, and it is...As of now Abhaas is not coming back on IPK...

Now the clarification part

The first time Shyaam was kicked out of RM by Arnav after the whole Kidnapping Fiasco that is when Abhaas actually left the show...His track ended there...ABHAAS had said his final good-bye to the show...

But what was shown as tracks and storyline's were garnering negative reviews plus the TRP was dropping which is why as a disaster management to spicy up things Abhaas was requested to come back as Shyaam...

When that also did not work, when they could still not make the difference that is when LM was requested to come back...LM had left the show because he could not do what was asked of him "Butchering the show and the characters" which i why he left...He and his cast had built something huge and by no means was he ready to do anything that would make him go against his own work...so he chose to leave

The PH had no choice left which is why resort to taking Abhaas' and LM's help...

For the last time:

"ABHAAS MEHTA DID NOT LEAVE FOR THE "SHEETAL TRACK",HE HAD COME FOR A SHORT PERIOD, FOR THE SHOW WHEN HIS ROLE WAS ACTUALLY DONE WITH HIS FIRST EXIT..."

sairam03 Senior Member
sairam03
sairam03

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
I guess ego's are playing high...if he wants asr character not to be ruined then negotiate with goddamn ph and why cant he work it out. let me think may be he want to be free of ipk image before his movie release ...is that the case...anyways there is say for the death of karna in mahabharath there are many reasons..i amsure their might be lot which are not surfacing...just dont point fingures. like mature adults discuss the matters and settle amicably.
stylish_VJ IF-Dazzler
stylish_VJ
stylish_VJ

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Sorry for replying late...Caught up for now

will be back in 1 hr max
Smile
Safi123 IF-Dazzler
Safi123
Safi123

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sairam03

I guess ego's are playing high...if he wants asr character not to be ruined then negotiate with goddamn ph and why cant he work it out. let me think may be he want to be free of ipk image before his movie release ...is that the case...anyways there is say for the death of karna in mahabharath there are many reasons..i amsure their might be lot which are not surfacing...just dont point fingures. like mature adults discuss the matters and settle amicably.
its star plus fault 
.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Please keep all discussion about Barun leaving in the following thread.

Go to top