India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Its a permanent BREAK for BARUN from IPK dis time

stylish_VJ IF-Dazzler
stylish_VJ
stylish_VJ

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
I opened a post yesterday where i mentioned that Barun Sobti is actually leaving the show.
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3276621

It was closed down but still i have dared to open this is post even if it might be shut down...Ouch

Well now many articles have come up saying the same, so has the SP Blog been updated to the same...

So i am here to say add some more...which i am sure by now you all know that BS's exit is an open-ended one ( Which is why they have said its a Break) but the truth is Barun Sobti is actually leaving the show...The break does not have a duration because an exit does not come with a Duration!

UPDATED

Not here to rub salt on anybody's wound because i too am hurt and devastated...

Barun is leaving because there is not character or story growth, and he is not willing to do something that would tarnish the well built image of ASR on the show...He knows that this character made him popular and he is not willing to compromise on that...

Whatever was shown in the show today was the CHANNEL's output...They were the ones who brought this change in ASR's character to accommodate the Sheetal Track...This change came in about today. We all know IPK does not have an episode bank, all that happened in tonight episode happened today...In the last moment they asked Arnav (That is BS) to be shown as a little less oblivious to the graduation night.

You guys are no ordinary viewers, you are IPK viewers and none of you must have missed out on the crappy scripting and butchered execution that was shown in today's episode...All a result of today's brain stormingAngry

HE IS NOT UNPROFESSIONAL, AND IF STANDING UP FOR A CHARACTER HE HAS MADE AUDIENCE AND FANS BELIEVE, EVEN IF THAT MEANS HIM LEAVING THE SHOW THEN YOU CAN CALL HIM UNPROFESSIONAL...WHEN IN THE SANE WORLD ON WOULD CALL IT ETHICAL

Edited by style_diva - 08 November 2012 at 8:43am

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

jayagowriArchu61zenjoeloveBarunValleyserendipity235sj_arhihasheyS.ArshiKavita1000heavenspiritcrazyaddictionmad-eyesun2011fascinationErika1meshasOwnMyCitykitty25henamaniCyberpsychoooSafi123BarunkidewaniClumsyIntrovertzoharocks_BacknForth_DuumpsForever19.Brooke.GayuArnav

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
i dont wanna sound rude but WE ALL KNOW IT!! we know he might not return..!! we know and we are trying to accept it rather have accepted it.. so please please just stop this now.. bitter truth he is leaving..PH will continue and bring a new hero for Khushi..yes we know it ok? Ouch 

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Luvlin28julijasmeensun_shine18taklima_najNibelungenliedcraziefanAbyanashw99BarunkidewaniborregSanzforSushravalisharma06nerinagatheringstorm-Gan--MKB-pieryroseGayuArnavBearNaNaArshi.Sugi.IPK

prettypri IF-Rockerz
prettypri
prettypri

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by style_diva

I opened a post yesterday where i mentioned that Barun Sobti is actually leaving the show.
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3276621

It was closed down but still i have dared to open this is post even if it might be shut down...Ouch

Well now many articles have come up saying the same, so has the SP Blog been updated to the same...

So i am here to say add some more...which i am sure by now you all know that BS's exit is an open-ended one ( Which is why they have said its a Break) but the truth is Barun Sobti is actually leaving the show...The break does not have a duration because an exit does not come with a Duration!

UPDATING

Now that's what I call sadistic...and rubbing salt in wounds...everyone here obviously knows what a 'not so short break' means...we are trying to be positive,, no need to add more negativity here please!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nerinarini_kat

Safi123 IF-Dazzler
Safi123
Safi123

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
all because of star plus Angry
they should end ipkknd 

Edited by Safi123 - 08 November 2012 at 8:34am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25

rimi015 Senior Member
rimi015
rimi015

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Everyone knows it,just stop it!No need of any update!And if possible edit and make your post blank and ask Mods to close it!

Edited:So you've updated!Nothing new,every person on the forum knows why he is leaving!And almost every post has this reason!

Edited by rimi015 - 08 November 2012 at 8:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefan

Safi123 IF-Dazzler
Safi123
Safi123

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
thanks for updating 
stylish_VJ IF-Dazzler
stylish_VJ
stylish_VJ

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
UPDATED

Barun is leaving because there is not character or story growth, and he is not willing to do something that would tarnish the well built image of ASR on the show...He knows that this character made him popular and he is not willing to compromise on that...

Safi123 IF-Dazzler
Safi123
Safi123

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by style_diva

UPDATED

were four lions responsible for this track?

Go to top