Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 120 Discussion: 8th Nov 2012 (Page 6)

zoya_naziya IF-Rockerz
zoya_naziya
zoya_naziya

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Hasn't RK already had his dinner and medicines? So why did Madhu feed him again?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PreetDdramagovaani21RSP04latekate

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Opportunity towards Dialogue -writing Queries
Rangamunch asks us to send questions to Raghubir Shekhawat  before Sunday.

Bittuji as the theme by Kirti_fiji

Edited by 0-SD-0 - 08 November 2012 at 2:55pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dramagoPreetDRed_OpiumRSP04hansa22zoya_naziya

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoya_naziya

Hasn't RK already had his dinner and medicines? So why did Madhu feed him again?

Time warp issues ROFL

Take it as early evening meal and late evening or night meal.

dramagoPreetDRed_Opiumvaani21zoya_naziya

dramago Senior Member
dramago
dramago

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0-SD-0

Originally posted by zoya_naziya

Shri, i have seen this  promo like innumerable times before and even now i saw it:)You know my most fave dialogue in the promo "Chahe tum mujhse kitna bhi bhaag lo, apne aap se bhaag kar kahaan jaogi" :D

@ bold

And do you know why I wanted to see those promos today ? Because of Madhu. I wanted to go back and check, if they staid on the track. I have always been irritated with her at her mistakes. But just like RK melted towards her, today I melted towards her. I felt how caged she was today. I had always understood the dialogue just before the last one, but never cared to concentrate on the last one (the bolded one). But today, I understood the very last one that you have liked all along... So even if Madhu was questioning RK why he wants to chart out her life, he gives it back to her...its not me...its you who is avoiding it. That suddenly was like a light to my brain...LOL Now I will keep thinking on this last part as now I have seen Madhu that she is going to be.

The pain that she is going to feel, RK will understand that...the burden of guilt that she may feel. And just like he loses himself in the dreamworld, he may want her also to find that kind of flight for herself, because that is what he can provide from his experience, from his life.  Yet to know...what will make him take her back to studio sets.Ermm Bahut lamba break ho gaya...Since Ganesh Chaturthi, he's been sitting at home...D'oh

And lastly, arrey waah Zoya !...you and Hima are chupe rustams ! always give me gems to embellish my beautiful thoughts. I am really intrigued with that dialogue now...

SD,

Always love when you put your beautiful thoughts down for us to read..it makes the mind pleasant and us more excited for the show...

Didn't we talk about this in the morning with referance to' Tere ishq hi mera Junoon' about how MB is going to be hesitant in showing her feelings and how RK could set out to acqire her love, make her more open and help her come out of the baggage that she carries...and now that you and Zoya brought up that dialogue of the promo it does make so much sense.Until now I took it like she was a born,natural actress..so,he was telling her like how can you run away from who you are...but,now I feel it could be like she is running away from herself,her pain,her feelings for him and he is not letting her...trying to keep her close and make her face him,face up to her feelings and the truths of their lives ...What an irony...didn't she tell the same thing to RK like you can't run away from yourself during the bappa track and now it seems its his turn to save her from herself.
I too have a feeling that the stardom track could be near by...I mentioned it some time back like could he be forcing her in to films for getting her out of shock(with Mallik's truth) and  
set her focus on to something else...The foundation sure seems to have been laid for the next part of their journey ...lets see how it unfolds...Smile

Edited by himbin - 08 November 2012 at 5:01pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuPreetDRSP04latekatehansa220-SD-0zoya_naziya

Red_Opium Senior Member
Red_Opium
Red_Opium

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 4:48pm | IP Logged

@Shri loved your admirable comments for Madhu and your sincere acknowledgment of RK's feelings.  As always very insightful review for today's episode, I couldn't agree more with your interpretation in regards to Madhu and her feelings.

@Radahji, I guess I was looking at the screen with the eyes of an annoyed and impatient viewer (while she expressed her happiness for Madhu's return).  On the other hand your point of view is based more with a true critic's eye; I must admit I do admire the details that you never fail to notice.  However, as I said before, her character gets my sympathy vote, but her actions manage to raise my blood pressure most often. 

@Dipali, all I can say is WHY again?  Do we have to see her fail miserably once again; is that even necessary at this point? RK has mopped the floor squeaky clean with her already few times; I guess that is the essence of her being'

Originally posted by Zoya

Before the Diwali celebrations in the show, attack will be a closed chapter is it? Coz during the Diwali festivities, Madhu and RK will be seen happily enjoying...

Would Madhu reopen the case? What will be RK's reaction? I know DIps has done it but i don't care now coz RK will have the last say.

Lot of ques seem to be running in my mind right now that i don't know what to say about tody's episode... Its almost like the Pandora's box is open..

@Bold, Zoya sweetie, my mind is almost numb with circulation of many questions.  I keep thinking about how will Madhu react when she gets informed that RK has kept Malik's secret??? Also, how would RK explain the situation to Madhu?? I'm very much looking forward to these reactions and scenes.  As I mentioned in one of my earlier posts: since RK knows all the facts already, he will not fall for the flopped actress's accusations.  Moreover, I wish to see a caring RK by Madhu's side when her trust is shuddered in Papa Malik.  I want him to be there for her as she was for him (during his shooting incident).  Such care and affection shown by him will make their relationship stronger and will create a new bond between them.

BTW I hope all this takes place before Diwali celebration, oh and also Karwa Chauth.  Can all this be resolved so soon? I guess I have to hop on the express train once again.  

Edited by Red_Opium - 08 November 2012 at 4:51pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjudramagoPreetDvaani21latekatehansa220-SD-0zoya_naziya

PreetD Senior Member
PreetD
PreetD

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
I've just started making my way through this thread but I just had to post about what I loved most about today, and how I've fallen just a little more in love with RK (I know, who knew you could fall even deeper than I have to this point).  I love how without thinking he is willing to paint himself as the bad guy, as much as it pains him, to save his biwi from the pain brought on by those she loves dearly.  Even today, he could've been kinder and more comforting but he reverted to his usual RK style (albiet with a little gentleness during the feeding scene).  Specifically I'm thinking about how he refused to let her go back home.

My take is that Madhu must know in some corner of her mind and her heart that RK is doing this to protect her.  She can't be shown so dumb that she can't put the pieces together.

Okay.. back to reading.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjudramagoRed_Opiumlatekatevaani21hansa220-SD-0zoya_naziya

Red_Opium Senior Member
Red_Opium
Red_Opium

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
@Preet, you are here Smile.  I really enjoyed reading your last post on yesterday's episode and left you a reply. Love to read your comments tonight..
@Feeding scene, I was truly touched for his concern for Madhu.  He was really trying hard to preoccupy her Day Dreaming

Edited by Red_Opium - 08 November 2012 at 4:58pm

dramagoPreetDvaani210-SD-0zoya_naziya

PreetD Senior Member
PreetD
PreetD

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 4:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by DovesView

Madhu gets an A from me.
Even RK gets an A from me.

But today is the day of Madhu. 

Today I did not feel sad for Madhu, although she was the one who was shocked and on the path to grief. There is so much she needs to resolve. So much, that I feel her tension and my heart actually has stopped beating if I put myself in Madhu's shoes. I have the feeling that I just need to act on my instincts..

Today, instead I felt sad for RK. I grieved for him as he was saddened by the fallout of the events at his home. He again did what he could. He called off the police investigation, stopped Biwi in her tracks. AND YET...AND YET...He knew His Biwi will not stop.  NO. Today I am just trying to reinforce RK that Madhu is still his Biwi. Because today RK was unable to get across to his Biwi. He was seeing Madhu, that Madhu, whom no one can own, no matter how much one wants to. 

The song played in background with her version after RK's possessive warmth for his Biwi beautifully expressed that realization for her and yet Madhu chose to be Madhu and not RK's Biwi.

SD: Your take on RK and MB is so beautiful.

@bold and italics
What you wrote sounded very poetic to me. "The Madhu that no one can own!" Probably this character of hers will one day pave way for her to make her place in the film industry. Day by day, I am getting really curious as to how the story will evolve into playing the core plot of the story, if at all they are still planning to keep the original plot.

Doves,

Thanks so much. Your comeback on that MOST IMP ELEMENT, actually REINFORCED MYSELF. I was thinking why no one is picking that up Embarrassed

Can I hug you for that ? Hug

I guess it was deep for everyone to instantly get that. But MEIEJ is all about that. Ownership...whose property is she is, who decides for her...

Is She Balraj's ?
Is She Padmini's ?
Is She Shamsher's ?
Is She RK's ?

All four people have kinds of pulls that are not normal at all for other normal people. And yet this girl tries to about normally with all sense of gratiude weighing her down, fears pulling her down, and yet the resilient strength that she inherited  from her parents in blood, the strength the she absorbed through her foster father, all of it make her decide her life's destiny in quite a paradoxical manner to what she would have wished in normal sense.

Today's Madhu was the same Madhu who told Padmini, that she chose RK...in hospital and later at her house when Padmini came back to take her away.

And now the confrontation with Shamsher, might lead Madhu to break away from Shamsher in similar manner...

It is said that God plays with the strongest subjects of his. And he has lots of fun with them.

Clap

So wonderful SD!!  Aside from the line that DV highlighted I especially loved the bit I highlighted above.  So brilliant! Thumbs Up

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dramagoRed_Opiumvaani21latekate0-SD-0zoya_naziya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index