Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 120 Discussion: 8th Nov 2012 (Page 5)

zoya_naziya IF-Rockerz
zoya_naziya
zoya_naziya

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Before the Diwali celebrations in the show, attack will be a closed chapter is it? Coz during the Diwali festivities, Madhu and RK will be seen happily enjoying...

Would Madhu reopen the case? What will be RK's reaction? I know DIps has done it but i don't care now coz RK will have the last say.

Lot of ques seem to be running in my mind right now that i don't know what to say about tody's episode... Its almost like the Pandora's box is open..  

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Munni_123dramagoPreetDRed_OpiumRSP04vaani21latekatehansa220-SD-0

zoya_naziya IF-Rockerz
zoya_naziya
zoya_naziya

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Shri, infinite likes to your episode commentary/analysis...

RK already knew the moment when the damage was done and he also knows that she will not stop at any cost... He knows by putting a full stop to the police case his biwi was not going to be deterred... She will find out the truth... Methinks the reason why he closed the case was that involving the police means involving the media and he does not wish his personal/family matters to be sensationalised in the media... Now he considers  Madhu's family as his family and he does not want to create a scandal and defame them... And with the police and media at bay, he can wholly concentrate on pulling Madhu out of the emotional wreck she is going to become... He might know she is a sherni and strong but still he would like to be by her side coz she might distance herself from her family n she might be alone...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjudramagoPreetDRed_OpiumRSP04latekatevaani21hansa22tvbug20110-SD-0

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by himbin

SD and DV,

Re...No one can own Madhu
Now that you guys explained I am kind of getting an idea and this is how I feel

So,Padmini,Shamsher and even RK  might own her heart but,not her soul...However much 
RK might want to make her his Katputhali , want her to act according to his directions and 
wishes either out of hate or Love,either to destroy or to protect, he wouldn't be able to...she 
is a free soul and he would fail in pulling her strings,in controlling her destiny...she would 
write her own destiny and its actually he who is being pulled in to whatever path she sets 
up on (following her soul)...he is now caged by his feelings for her...their push and pull would always take them in to a new,unknown path where they would rediscover themselves...

Hima,

True  Thumbs Up

And add the masala tadka ... The control equation they share. She would let him control her as much as it pleases her to please him and he would control her as much as she can take it and never beyond her breaking point.

You know Hima...I am actually excited now that they brought back Trishna. I am thinking what kind of catalyst act she will do for MB ? Hope they are not just broring filler scenes for accusations and jealous feelings from Trishana. Hope Trishna comes back all proud and shows to MB, how she just hurt her parents, whereas she as the daughter is now fulfilling her responsibilities of taking care of her parents ...basically sending MB on a guilt-trip.

Chalo let's watch the initial promo again Big smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhResAuHq8o&feature=relmfu

Edited by 0-SD-0 - 08 November 2012 at 12:55pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjudramagoPreetDRSP04vaani21latekatehansa22zoya_naziya

zoya_naziya IF-Rockerz
zoya_naziya
zoya_naziya

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0-SD-0

Originally posted by himbin

SD and DV,

Re...No one can own Madhu
Now that you guys explained I am kind of getting an idea and this is how I feel

So,Padmini,Shamsher and even RK  might own her heart but,not her soul...However much 
RK might want to make her his Katputhali , want her to act according to his directions and 
wishes either out of hate or Love,either to destroy or to protect, he wouldn't be able to...she 
is a free soul and he would fail in pulling her strings,in controlling her destiny...she would 
write her own destiny and its actually he who is being pulled in to whatever path she sets 
up on (following her soul)...he is now caged by his feelings for her...their push and pull would always take them in to a new,unknown path where they would rediscover themselves...

Hima,

True  Thumbs Up

And add the masala tadka ... The control equation they share. She would let him control her as much as it pleases her to please him and he would control her as much as she can take it and never beyond her breaking point.

You know Hima...I am actually excited now that they brought back Trishna. I am thinking what kind of catalyst act she will do for MB ? Hope they are not just broring filler scenes for accusations and jealous feelings from Trishana. Hope Trishna comes back all proud and shows to MB, how she just hurt her parents, whereas she as the daughter is now fulfilling her responsibilities of taking care of her parents ...basically sending MB on a guilt-trip.

Chalo let's watch the initial promo again Big smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhResAuHq8o&feature=relmfu

@red: I totally love the way you just said itClapThumbs Up It is going to be interesting to watch it:):)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dramagoPreetDRSP04vaani21latekate0-SD-0

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoya_naziya

Shri, infinite likes to your episode commentary/analysis...

RK already knew the moment when the damage was done and he also knows that she will not stop at any cost... He knows by putting a full stop to the police case his biwi was not going to be deterred... She will find out the truth... Methinks the reason why he closed the case was that involving the police means involving the media and he does not wish his personal/family matters to be sensationalised in the media... Now he considers  Madhu's family as his family and he does not want to create a scandal and defame them... And with the police and media at bay, he can wholly concentrate on pulling Madhu out of the emotional wreck she is going to become... He might know she is a sherni and strong but still he would like to be by her side coz she might distance herself from her family n she might be alone...

Zoya,

Totally agree.  

Jaise RK ka dimaag chal pada, Zoya ka dimaag bhi chal pada. Cool

Exactly. 
RK inspite of being brash and besharam, has been a private person before media. He gives his own story and nothing much to gossip about him or his family. He sent away the police from Pooja by making sarcastic comments and saying no one from his family will try to kill him. So that all the people collected there do not gossip and he can catch the culprit in his own manner. 
And now immediately decided to shut down the case, which technically he should have closed the very next day of his calling it truce with Shamsher. I wanted him to do that and actually he was capable about that. Its just that, for story development, we needed Madhu to know about it.  Wish they show RK regretting why he did not close the case sooner... I can easily forgive such lapses, as who would think Police will come after a forgotten case. An anecdote...you know we had theft back in India. And one fine after a year and half the police calls Dad, when we all forgot what got stolen LOL

Coming back to episode, RK's problem, however, is again Madhu. She is yet again stepping out of his folds to go for headlines again. D'ohHe sees that and very generously RK is mild about it and just trying to control. Why I say like this?  Remember his dialogue to Madhu the morning after his marriage...Mubarak ho ...ek baar phir, tum aur main akhbaar ki surkhiyon mein...
And that scene where he walked out of the studio holding her ... 

Truly they have a very strange story going on there ...private and public. They have their moment, Bittuji comes in and cannot fathom anything. The media sees them in such sensational fashion and yet no one knows what goes on between them. 
Watch the promo link that I shared with Hima just now...I think now slowly we are edging towards the title of the story as all background and foundation for the story is now completely laid out...

shanmanjudramagoPreetDRed_OpiumRSP04vaani21latekatezoya_naziya

zoya_naziya IF-Rockerz
zoya_naziya
zoya_naziya

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Shri, i have seen this  promo like innumerable times before and even now i saw it:)You know my most fave dialogue in the promo "Chahe tum mujhse kitna bhi bhaag lo, apne aap se bhaag kar kahaan jaogi" :D

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dramagoPreetDlatekateRSP04hansa220-SD-0

zoya_naziya IF-Rockerz
zoya_naziya
zoya_naziya

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
@closing the case early: He had so much faith in our Indian police force that they would not find any sabootLOL

There was a time when he labelled her his "laila" and maligned her and her family's name... He did not once think about his public image...
@public and private:  He does not care what is written about himself in the media... It is only when it comes to the family that he refrains from going public... Marriage was sth inevitable.. It had to come out in front of the media and here let me become a lil delusional... He had maligned her name in front of the media and then when he marries her he wanted the whole world to know it so that she is not spoken about cheaply by the society... 
And at the studio, he was a lil not in control of his actions.. He had just let out his biggest truth to her.. He had showed her his vulnerable side (" dil se dil ki mulaqat hui aur kuch baat hui" )

Edited by zoya_naziya - 08 November 2012 at 2:26pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjudramagoPreetDlatekatevaani21hansa220-SD-0

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoya_naziya

Shri, i have seen this  promo like innumerable times before and even now i saw it:)You know my most fave dialogue in the promo "Chahe tum mujhse kitna bhi bhaag lo, apne aap se bhaag kar kahaan jaogi" :D

@ bold

And do you know why I wanted to see those promos today ? Because of Madhu. I wanted to go back and check, if they staid on the track. I have always been irritated with her at her mistakes. But just like RK melted towards her, today I melted towards her. I felt how caged she was today. I had always understood the dialogue just before the last one, but never cared to concentrate on the last one (the bolded one). But today, I understood the very last one that you have liked all along... So even if Madhu was questioning RK why he wants to chart out her life, he gives it back to her...its not me...its you who is avoiding it. That suddenly was like a light to my brain...LOL Now I will keep thinking on this last part as now I have seen Madhu that she is going to be.

The pain that she is going to feel, RK will understand that...the burden of guilt that she may feel. And just like he loses himself in the dreamworld, he may want her also to find that kind of flight for herself, because that is what he can provide from his experience, from his life.  Yet to know...what will make him take her back to studio sets.Ermm Bahut lamba break ho gaya...Since Ganesh Chaturthi, he's been sitting at home...D'oh

And lastly, arrey waah Zoya !...you and Hima are chupe rustams ! always give me gems to embellish my beautiful thoughts. I am really intrigued with that dialogue now...

shanmanjudramagoPreetDvaani21RSP04latekatehansa22zoya_naziya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index