Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 120 Discussion: 8th Nov 2012 (Page 3)

dupebox Senior Member
dupebox
dupebox

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Today's episode had those beautiful moments between RK and MB.

I liked the way RK was showering his care on his biwi... but, but in his own style. His dialogue had the usual brusqueness, nonchalance, and authority to it but the underlying strain to save his biwi from getting hurt was so palpable.  

Both and DD and VD did an awesome job today. DD had her emotional display quite in check today. She was shocked and was almost sure as she could put many things together but at the sametime, she wanted to give Malik the benefit of doubt and didn't want to jump to conclusions as she knows her father. She slightly shakes her head in denial. The myriad of emotions that she displayed in those moments were well done.

RK didn't miss the expressions.  How RK was looking at her so intently? He started reading her face right from when she laid her eyes on the locket. It pained him to see his biwi disturbed. His eyes didn't leave her face when she was feeding him. He was feeling upset that she was totally distraught and this is actually what he didn't want to happen. He cautioned Malik for the same reason that he didn't want his wife heart-broken.

That part of the episode was beautifully done.

Random thoughts: He called the rest of the members of the family the walls of the house ROFL

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuAdhyaay-ChapterHopelessLovePreetDdramagoUDEYlatekateRSP04vaani21Siri22hansa22tvbug2011zoya_naziyagennyMsunflower520-SD-0EnchantedForest-PoisonIvy-

dupebox Senior Member
dupebox
dupebox

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0-SD-0

The episode gets a B from me.

The jarring elements that disallow me to give an A being:

• Dipali lunatic act continues. CVs might be thinking it will be actually entertaining when RK will later make a lampoon out of her. But for a build up towards that drama, they need not drag me through an inferno. And am not the one, to get up and come back later to watch other scenes. If I am watching something, I will watch in totally. So enough of my bheja fry there.
  • Durga Aarti pandal paraphernalia - Its just 5 days now for Diwali. And our CVs are still at Vijaydashmi ...Durga pooja. 
  • Time warp issues again. Madhu claims to have come to RK mansion when there were no autos available from chawl, she fed RK, put him to bed and is now slipping out of RK mansion under Pooja context. My question. Would she get an Auto now ? Or like the mistress of the house, she asked for the car to be taken out ? How long is going to be the night until dawn...To reach chawl, attend Pooja, dig the gun grave, confront Shamsher and have to be back to RK mansion. Oh! If forget Deepali has to magically appear and click Madhu's pic while digging the grave...So much drama in one night and morning to come. GEAR UP SHRIDEVI !!!! Get ready for another round of bheja fry in terms space travel that may send you to black holes.

SD: The three jarring elements you quoted are spot on. It is like the writers have the core theme for the episode and then go retrofitting the other aside elements to make a complete package of the episode. Sometimes, the connectivity is lost, sometimes time warp (as you rightly put), sometimes the costume mess up, sometimes it is hard to make if something was a dream or not and then.. the list runs long. I think the sequence director (or whatever you call the person who takes care of the flow of things on the show) must take note of these things that actually are jarring and nerve racking.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuPreetDRSP04vaani21latekatehansa220-SD-0zoya_naziya

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Red_Opium

My Dislikes:

Radahji expressing more happiness upon arrival of Madhu than the discovery of new evidence, this lady is obsessed with her daughter in-law, someone please help her'

Hawaldar roaming around with the case solving evidence in his packet, come on'

Dipali ordering around the police, it seemed more like she was in a shopping mall ordering the sales rap than hawalatt'

Anyways can't wait to read other reviews

Zoe,

Infact, that gets my HIGHEST LIKE in today's episode. It was not just Radhaji's happiness at seeing her DIL, it was also the SENSE OF DETAIL in the screeplay today. Someone had to observe that Madhu is back. Atleast Radhaji instead of making a clunky plot, she speaks aloud that Madhu is back, showing some sense of reality of events at the scene that was going on. 

If no one had said that, I would have given a C to the episode. That comment instead of emotion was a voice of reason ploy.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PreetDdupeboxvaani21latekatehansa22zoya_naziya

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Madhu will take on anyone to fight for justice whether it be superstars or her own father. She is one fascinating woman.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

PreetDdupeboxRSP04latekatevaani21hansa220-SD-0zoya_naziyamanesha76

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Doves,

Your review...Amen Thumbs Up

Same here. I felt the same. Ditto. Very nicely done. Harmonic balance between RK and MB maintained.

Edited by 0-SD-0 - 08 November 2012 at 6:49pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PreetDdupeboxRSP04latekatevaani21hansa22zoya_naziya

dramago Senior Member
dramago
dramago

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
SD,

Great post...Loved reading it.

But today is the day of Madhu. 
  • It is this Madhu for whom those two men went crazy and trespassed all boundaries and in the same manner made up with each other and agreed to bury the past. 
  • It is this Madhu who now justifies why RK forgave Shamsher and why Shamsher relented and understood RK and his intentions when he made him sense that he is hurting his daughter by treading on that vengeful path.
  • It is this Madhu who today justified Shamsher's words. "Meri beti, uska sone jaisa dil aur uske chote chote sapne"
  • It is this Madhu, in her humblest form of existence, answerable to no one but her God, who gets my respect as the person. It is this Madhu, who through this inner power of hers and her belief in her faith and principles, becomes a person dear to God and loved by all inspite of all her follies and lack of wisdom at the worldly ways.
Very well said...agree with you.This is the Madhu we all love and wish to see.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

PreetDdupeboxRSP04vaani21latekateSiri22hansa22zoya_naziya0-SD-0

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Echoes @Shris sentiments about timeline in MB. It is really staring to get to me.

RK is a superstar and I'm pretty sure his mansion is no where near a chawl. It does take time right counting traffic and what not (MB didn't get auto too so I'm assuming she took a bus)  to go to a superstar's house from a chawl. I mean completely different neighborhoods.

Assuming Rads left to puja around 6 and RK has dinner  at 9:00. In a 3 hr period we have :

Dips seducing RK,
RK-DIps fight
RK-Mads moments / fight / whatever,
Everyone including the Police arriving at mansion,
Police inquiring EVERYONE,
Hotty shooing eveyone off,
Dips changing,
Mads feeding Hotty,
Hotty dozing off,
Mads sneaking out, 
Mads-Pads-Shams convo and everyone attending Puja (Although I wonder if aarti would be so late).

Phew... Writing that alone made me tired. I wonder what else we have to see happen in a night.

Edited by Siri22 - 08 November 2012 at 11:22am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuUDEYPreetDdupeboxvaani21latekatetvbug2011hansa22zoya_naziya0-SD-0

RSP04 Goldie
RSP04
RSP04

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DovesView

Today's episode had those beautiful moments between RK and MB.

I liked the way RK was showering his care on his biwi... but, but in his own style. His dialogue had the usual brusqueness, nonchalance, and authority to it but the underlying strain to save his biwi from getting hurt was so palpable.  

Both and DD and VD did an awesome job today. DD had her emotional display quite in check today. She was shocked and was almost sure as she could put many things together but at the sametime, she wanted to give Malik the benefit of doubt and didn't want to jump to conclusions as she knows her father. She slightly shakes her head in denial. The myriad of emotions that she displayed in those moments were well done.

RK didn't miss the expressions.  How RK was looking at her so intently? He started reading her face right from when she laid her eyes on the locket. It pained him to see his biwi disturbed. His eyes didn't leave her face when she was feeding him. He was feeling upset that she was totally distraught and this is actually what he didn't want to happen. He cautioned Malik for the same reason that he didn't want his wife heart-broken.

That part of the episode was beautifully done.

Random thoughts: He called the rest of the members of the family the walls of the house 
ROFL

DV

I agree.. DD was wonderful today.. Sometime I feel she does well with no dialogue at all.. The way she expresses all the emotions.. bang on.. 

And VD , class act ones again..Both of them threw themselves into their roles with gutso..Nice episode...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuPreetDdupeboxvaani21latekateSiri22hansa22zoya_naziya0-SD-0_Darling_-PoisonIvy-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index