Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 120 Discussion: 8th Nov 2012 (Page 12)

PreetD Senior Member
PreetD
PreetD

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0-SD-0

As for Madhu's addressing of RK.
She calls him RK or Rishabh Kundra. Rishabh is secret addressal as of now Wink Anyways I don't think Madhu likes calling him Rishabh or Rishu.

She talks to him on Tum basis when with him and talking to him. But she goes back to Aap, unka, woh when she is talking about him with others. She started doing it since her marriage. So its more of her manners for addressing her husband with others. She still calls him RK even with others, but on formal basis. So she is shown to have a mix of modern+traditional mind.

I'll have to go back and watch some of the older episodes from when they were first married but she only started addressing him more formally since the night at the studio no?  At least that's what I thought... Which is why I thought what I thought.  If she's been addressing him like this since they got married, even when they hated each other, I don't know what I'm talking about then..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Red_Opiumvaani210-SD-0

PreetD Senior Member
PreetD
PreetD

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaani21

Originally posted by zoya_naziya

Hasn't RK already had his dinner and medicines? So why did Madhu feed him again?

Those are not tablets, those are Chiclets ZoyaLOLLOLLOL

They must be!  Seriously, that man is constantly popping pills.. If they're not careful the next track is going to be focusing on RK's addition to pain meds.  I guess if he goes to rehab though it'll get him out of that nut house and maybe Madhu can move into the treatment centre with him?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Red_Opiumvaani210-SD-0

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Link to Episode 121 Discussion: 9th Nov 2012

Edited by 0-SD-0 - 09 November 2012 at 9:02am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index