Episode 120 Discussion: 8th Nov 2012 - Page 9

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by zoya_naziya

Hasn't RK already had his dinner and medicines? So why did Madhu feed him again?

Those are not tablets, those are Chiclets Zoya๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Not fair, guys. I do my episode take and buzz off, wake up and find 'tum sab ne meri mooh ki cheen li' ...๐Ÿ˜‰. Jokes apart, always love every bit of the analyses that goes here, all of you wonderful writers on MAS. ๐Ÿ‘

Madhubala Last week,  MB's reactions in most episodes disappointed me...blamed the CVs, blamed DD. How can the main lead be so dheela, the story revolves around her, for heaven's sake. I am not going to take back my words, because all of them operate under their own compulsions of TRP, target audiences etc. But i am beginning to comprehend a bit of Madhubala, the character, maybe as they envisioned it (using SD's excellent analysis, as the basic premise)

IF RK has layers, Madhubala also has layers and layers to her personality. Which we are discovering gradually. Most people have a problem with her chirpy persona...for me, that's like a defense mechanism, when she needs attention or needs to get her way. I mean, that mohalle me auto nahin milti, sounded so lame...as if that would ever stop her. She is not that helpless a woman.
  • The real madhu is the one who continued fighting for Mukund despite her sister's career being at stake, slapped RK when he hurt her father, married RK to save her father, always on a moral high ground.
  • The real Madhu is the one who stood her ground that party night, refused to leave the party, in the face of RK's challenge, or the Madhu who refused to believe that RK would die, the Madhu who refused Dipali's offer. ...
  • The real Madhu is the one that RK has seen...through all the above he has come to know her, and yesterday she was uncharacteristically rattled. The real madhu would have protested violently, fought with him when RK withdrew the case...she did'nt and then he understood. But he also knows she will not let the matter rest. It will destroy her but she will find out the truth.
RISHBALA My first episode of MEIIJ, was the one where RK takes madhu home for 10 minutes, for the pat pheras. I had never seen any episode, till that point,  had seen snatches, trailors, so I knew the gist of what was going on, forced marriage etc.
What caught my attention, in an innocuous episode (I had'nt seen the episode where she saves his life in the studio), was when Madhu gets back into the car, copious tears flowing down, he tells her she's crying even more than when he tortures her, he looks up and sees Trishna pacing the balcony. Not a word does she say,  but he immediately understands what must have happened.

That made me think 'oh my God, look how much he loves her, he knows what 's going without her opening her mouth'. That for me defines their relationship and I'm glad somewhere that initial opinion of RK's love has not changed. I  love the character RK, the layers to his personality, which we are discovering alongwith Madhu.  She has yet to know that he knows about Shamsher and has been protecting her from the truth.  I think that she will  allow herself to breakdown in front of him, much like that night when' he is home, from the hospital. I am all for that hug โค๏ธbetween them. I hope RK obliges her and us ๐Ÿ˜†
This has nothing to do with yesterday's episode...but here goes...

I don't know if I'm imagining this because I am so impatient for the love story to move...Rishbala moments are used as fillers between main tracks...yes, the relationship always progresses with each moment, but yet, there is this feeling, the actual execution of the scenes feel like that. Does anybody agree?

Originally posted by PreetD

Haha.. I was wondering about this as well BUT then I noticed that Madhu had also changed and redone her hair so it's not so far fetched...  

SD - Loved your post!!! Just going to go watch tonight's episode on TV in a few here so I'll be back after I watch with my mom ๐Ÿ˜Š

Preet,And all the while Madhu changed her dress and redone her hair,RK waited for her to come down and meet the police๐Ÿ˜†
I agree Soundarya.๐Ÿ˜‰

And on that note I am going to bed.  ๐Ÿ˜Š

Zoe,

Infact, that gets my HIGHEST LIKE in today's episode. It was not just Radhaji's happiness at seeing her DIL, it was also the SENSE OF DETAIL in the screeplay today. Someone had to observe that Madhu is back. Atleast Radhaji instead of making a clunky plot, she speaks aloud that Madhu is back, showing some sense of reality of events at the scene that was going on. 

If no one had said that, I would have given a C to the episode. That comment instead of emotion was a voice of reason ploy.

Exactly...note Bittuji's reaction, arre aap bheeg kaise gayi. That sounded bizarre, he knew she was not supposed to be around...
Originally posted by zoya_naziya

Before the Diwali celebrations in the show, attack will be a closed chapter is it? Coz during the Diwali festivities, Madhu and RK will be seen happily enjoying...

Would Madhu reopen the case? What will be RK's reaction? I know DIps has done it but i don't care now coz RK will have the last say.

Lot of ques seem to be running in my mind right now that i don't know what to say about tody's episode... Its almost like the Pandora's box is open..  

That's what I'm wondering as well. She gets over this whole Shamsher thing that quickly?? And here,we are analysing and analysing so much๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Soundarya22

Not fair, guys. I do my episode take and buzz off, wake up and find 'tum sab ne meri mooh ki cheen li' ...๐Ÿ˜‰. Jokes apart, always love every bit of the analyses that goes here, all of you wonderful writers on MAS. ๐Ÿ‘

Madhubala Last week,  MB's reactions in most episodes disappointed me...blamed the CVs, blamed DD. How can the main lead be so dheela, the story revolves around her, for heaven's sake. I am not going to take back my words, because all of them operate under their own compulsions of TRP, target audiences etc. But i am beginning to comprehend a bit of Madhubala, the character, maybe as they envisioned it (using SD's excellent analysis, as the basic premise)

IF RK has layers, Madhubala also has layers and layers to her personality. Which we are discovering gradually. Most people have a problem with her chirpy persona...for me, that's like a defense mechanism, when she needs attention or needs to get her way. I mean, that mohalle me auto nahin milti, sounded so lame...as if that would ever stop her. She is not that helpless a woman.
  • The real madhu is the one who continued fighting for Mukund despite her sister's career being at stake, slapped RK when he hurt her father, married RK to save her father, always on a moral high ground.
  • The real Madhu is the one who stood her ground that party night, refused to leave the party, in the face of RK's challenge, or the Madhu who refused to believe that RK would die, the Madhu who refused Dipali's offer. ...
  • The real Madhu is the one that RK has seen...through all the above he has come to know her, and yesterday she was uncharacteristically rattled. The real madhu would have protested violently, fought with him when RK withdrew the case...she did'nt and then he understood. But he also knows she will not let the matter rest. It will destroy her but she will find out the truth.
RISHBALA My first episode of MEIIJ, was the one where RK takes madhu home for 10 minutes, for the pat pheras. I had never seen any episode, till that point,  had seen snatches, trailors, so I knew the gist of what was going on, forced marriage etc.
What caught my attention, in an innocuous episode (I had'nt seen the episode where she saves his life in the studio), was when Madhu gets back into the car, copious tears flowing down, he tells her she's crying even more than when he tortures her, he looks up and sees Trishna pacing the balcony. Not a word does she say,  but he immediately understands what must have happened.

That made me think 'oh my God, look how much he loves her, he knows what 's going without her opening her mouth'. That for me defines their relationship and I'm glad somewhere that initial opinion of RK's love has not changed. I  love the character RK, the layers to his personality, which we are discovering alongwith Madhu.  She has yet to know that he knows about Shamsher and has been protecting her from the truth.  I think that she will  allow herself to breakdown in front of him, much like that night when' he is home, from the hospital. I am all for that hug โค๏ธbetween them. I hope RK obliges her and us ๐Ÿ˜†
This has nothing to do with yesterday's episode...but here goes...

I don't know if I'm imagining this because I am so impatient for the love story to move...Rishbala moments are used as fillers between main tracks...yes, the relationship always progresses with each moment, but yet, there is this feeling, the actual execution of the scenes feel like that. Does anybody agree?

The above paragraph which i have highlighed...so touching๐Ÿ‘ 
I agree with you soundarya๐Ÿ˜Š.The relationship always progresses with each moment๐Ÿ˜Š
 I want Madhu to breakdown in front of him,like the night when he is home in the hospital. There has to be a pure and loving hug.That hug that we are for each.other for the eternity 
Even i am Impatient, the love story is not moving.๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by vaani21 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by DovesView

Today's episode had those beautiful moments between RK and MB.

I liked the way RK was showering his care on his biwi... but, but in his own style. His dialogue had the usual brusqueness, nonchalance, and authority to it but the underlying strain to save his biwi from getting hurt was so palpable.  

Both and DD and VD did an awesome job today. DD had her emotional display quite in check today. She was shocked and was almost sure as she could put many things together but at the sametime, she wanted to give Malik the benefit of doubt and didn't want to jump to conclusions as she knows her father. She slightly shakes her head in denial. The myriad of emotions that she displayed in those moments were well done.

RK didn't miss the expressions.  How RK was looking at her so intently? He started reading her face right from when she laid her eyes on the locket. It pained him to see his biwi disturbed. His eyes didn't leave her face when she was feeding him. He was feeling upset that she was totally distraught and this is actually what he didn't want to happen. He cautioned Malik for the same reason that he didn't want his wife heart-broken.

That part of the episode was beautifully done.

Random thoughts: He called the rest of the members of the family the walls of the house ๐Ÿคฃ

Hey Doves.. agree wit your review.. Both VD and DD were at their best!!!!
I did not understand much of the epi as I have missed previous 4 epi.. so I did not know... but one thing was clear.. Madhu realised that it was malik who was trying to kill RK... Her confrontation with her father is going to be  nice... 

RK will save Malik... just so that his Biwi's faith on her father is not shattered.. I hope he kicks that Dipz out of the houseee...

Intimate scene b/w dipz and RK... NOOO!! That bitch doesn't leave any chance huh!!!! Poor Rishuu... :((( I have to watch the epi... ASAP

@bold ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Originally posted by 0-SD-0

As for Madhu's addressing of RK.
She calls him RK or Rishabh Kundra. Rishabh is secret addressal as of now ๐Ÿ˜‰ Anyways I don't think Madhu likes calling him Rishabh or Rishu.

She talks to him on Tum basis when with him and talking to him. But she goes back to Aap, unka, woh when she is talking about him with others. She started doing it since her marriage. So its more of her manners for addressing her husband with others. She still calls him RK even with others, but on formal basis. So she is shown to have a mix of modern+traditional mind.

I'll have to go back and watch some of the older episodes from when they were first married but she only started addressing him more formally since the night at the studio no?  At least that's what I thought... Which is why I thought what I thought.  If she's been addressing him like this since they got married, even when they hated each other, I don't know what I'm talking about then..
Originally posted by vaani21

Those are not tablets, those are Chiclets Zoya๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

They must be!  Seriously, that man is constantly popping pills.. If they're not careful the next track is going to be focusing on RK's addition to pain meds.  I guess if he goes to rehab though it'll get him out of that nut house and maybe Madhu can move into the treatment centre with him?