Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RSP04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Quote from Shri

CVs, just use your head. Please... Stop your silly tracks around Dipali.  🤢 🤢 🤢

Will  be posting this on Colors website as well...

[/QUOTE]

👏👏👏

Thank you Shri. Yes agree with you

First they gave us an overdose of Deedu ( Trishna ) in the beginning , then came Mukku and Aayi , and now Dippu...😡😡😡... 

And now Deedu is back😲.

Saurabh Tiwari kept his words, huh ...Quote from him
Madhubala is a passionate intense Romeo and Juliet saga set in Sooraj Barjatya setting..

Edited by reenap - 11 years ago
hansa22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This episode was a good one, left me feeling sad...for madhubala, because she is going to find out the truth. Sad also for RK because he knows she suspects, and he wants to protect her but will not be able to stop the truth from coming out.I loved the way he stopped her from going home, and the Rishbala dinner feeding scene...he knew what she was thinking and wanted to take her pain away. He prefers his junglee billi biwi (ok, copied from Don, but never mind!), to the rothdu one. Yes, we do too, no more rothdu crying, some himmatwali scenes required. I really liked their scene together today, much as I liked their romantic one yesterday. It was intimate and gentle, like a normal husband-wife relationship.

MB...her shock, her measured reaction...done well by DD. This is the dichotomy in her character, she is childlike, impetuous, artless in some situations but in a crisis, she always seems to gather the strenght and maturity to deal with it.

Dipali, Dipali, Dipali...this is most annnoying. Agree with SD, why is she being given so much importance, am also going to protest to Colors. She is not needed to push this particular track forward, it has enough drama to create its own momentum.

Am not feeling that sorry for Shamsher, however much I admire the man for his devotion to MB and Trishna.  How can he be so nonchalant after hiding the gun, he thinks it's all over?? Is he that obtuse? What role will Trishna play, will she support Malik and accuse MB of being disloyal?

Dipali will try her tricks...but the fact is nooone except RK (and Shamsher) knows that there were three murder attempts, not two. And he has seen the murderer in the last attempt to murder. So he will play his cards well and sort things out at the right time...I have faith in him😊, our hero.

Red_Opium thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

[quote=Siri] Loved Mads today.

I only hope Mads will be all mellowed and matured when she realizes what Hotty did for her and not get all hyper and pull a Geet act.

Naughty Hotty - Isn't your hand all better? Still want your jungli billi wali biwi to feed you? Oooh.

Neither care for Dips nor Radhaji. [/quote]

@ Siri loved the review. 

@SD, Dipali reopening the case?? Actually more like ordering the police around; that was just too much to absorb for me.

I liked some moments and disliked some

My Likes:

PatiDev being so freaking concern with BIWI's feelings that he made a request of closing the case all together.  Another glimpse at the caring side of RK for Madhu, was so sweet.  He really wants to protect her and doesn't want to see her relationship with Papa Malik get shattered. 

Mr. India is still in the picture.  Adored the feeding scene.  He actually wants to look after him, a week ago he was so against it: I'm not a little kid, could eat by myself. How things are changing for good

RK's attentive and observant mood towards Madhu's unstable state of mind

RK's revelation of what kind of BIWI he likes next to him, Strong rather than Weak (was just awesome)

"BIWI agar mayike jaane se tumbh ye mood kharab hone ka zukhaam hota hai.. To tum aaj ke baad waha nai jaaogi!" and "Mujhe who ziddi ladaku junglee Billai pasand hai, Ye dari sehmi hui si gihlehri nahi!"

Madhu's seek for the unwanted and hurtful truth

My Dislikes:

Radahji expressing more happiness upon arrival of Madhu than the discovery of new evidence, this lady is obsessed with her daughter in-law, someone please help her'

Hawaldar roaming around with the case solving evidence in his packet, come on'

Dipali ordering around the police, it seemed more like she was in a shopping mall ordering the sales rap than hawalatt'

Anyways can't wait to read other reviews

Edited by Red_Opium - 11 years ago
Santhu.The.King thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi,

My Epi' Commentary...
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3280158

-----------------------
Cya Next Time
Santhosh
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The episode gets a B from me.

The jarring elements that disallow me to give an A being:

• Dipali lunatic act continues. CVs might be thinking it will be actually entertaining when RK will later make a lampoon out of her. But for a build up towards that drama, they need not drag me through an inferno. And am not the one, to get up and come back later to watch other scenes. If I am watching something, I will watch in totally. So enough of my bheja fry there.
  • Durga Aarti pandal paraphernalia - Its just 5 days now for Diwali. And our CVs are still at Vijaydashmi ...Durga pooja. 
  • Time warp issues again. Madhu claims to have come to RK mansion when there were no autos available from chawl, she fed RK, put him to bed and is now slipping out of RK mansion under Pooja context. My question. Would she get an Auto now ? Or like the mistress of the house, she asked for the car to be taken out ? How long is going to be the night until dawn...To reach chawl, attend Pooja, dig the gun grave, confront Shamsher and have to be back to RK mansion. Oh! If forget Deepali has to magically appear and click Madhu's pic while digging the grave...So much drama in one night and morning to come. GEAR UP SHRIDEVI !!!! Get ready for another round of bheja fry in terms space travel that may send you to black holes.

Madhu gets an A from me.
Even RK gets an A from me.

But today is the day of Madhu. 
  • It is this Madhu for whom those two men went crazy and trespassed all boundaries and in the same manner made up with each other and agreed to bury the past. 
  • It is this Madhu who now justifies why RK forgave Shamsher and why Shamsher relented and understood RK and his intentions when he made him sense that he is hurting his daughter by treading on that vengeful path.
  • It is this Madhu who today justified Shamsher's words. "Meri beti, uska sone jaisa dil aur uske chote chote sapne"
  • It is this Madhu, in her humblest form of existence, answerable to no one but her God, who gets my respect as the person. It is this Madhu, who through this inner power of hers and her belief in her faith and principles, becomes a person dear to God and loved by all inspite of all her follies and lack of wisdom at the worldly ways.

Today I did not feel sad for Madhu, although she was the one who was shocked and on the path to grief. There is so much she needs to resolve. So much, that I feel her tension and my heart actually has stopped beating if I put myself in Madhu's shoes. I have the feeling that I just need to act on my instincts..

Today, instead I felt sad for RK. I grieved for him as he was saddened by the fallout of the events at his home. He again did what he could. He called off the police investigation, stopped Biwi in her tracks. AND YET...AND YET...He knew His Biwi will not stop.  NO. Today I am just trying to reinforce RK that Madhu is still his Biwi. Because today RK was unable to get across to his Biwi. He was seeing Madhu, that Madhu, whom no one can own, no matter how much one wants to. 
He would love to take care of her, shield her from every bad thing and if only she could trust him with her fears, and if only she could allow him to address her fears, but this was the Madhu, who wouldn't even spare herself with any discomfort if she has to confront her fears and fight for the right. He knew that the moment she saw the locket and his worse fears came true.

And what was more poignant was that Madhu knew what she was doing to RK and how he felt about her neglect. Though she could feel the undercurrents of their love, there was the understanding in her face, but it was also steeled against any emotional erosion by RK's look and words. Her heart though seeing, knew that another thing was far more important than all of this. Even if RK closed the case, asked the Police to stop, it has not ended for her. It has just begun something new for her. 

The song played in background with her version after RK's possessive warmth for his Biwi beautifully expressed that realization for her and yet Madhu chose to be Madhu and not RK's Biwi.

Edited by 0-SD-0 - 11 years ago
dupebox thumbnail
Today's episode had those beautiful moments between RK and MB.

I liked the way RK was showering his care on his biwi... but, but in his own style. His dialogue had the usual brusqueness, nonchalance, and authority to it but the underlying strain to save his biwi from getting hurt was so palpable.  

Both and DD and VD did an awesome job today. DD had her emotional display quite in check today. She was shocked and was almost sure as she could put many things together but at the sametime, she wanted to give Malik the benefit of doubt and didn't want to jump to conclusions as she knows her father. She slightly shakes her head in denial. The myriad of emotions that she displayed in those moments were well done.

RK didn't miss the expressions.  How RK was looking at her so intently? He started reading her face right from when she laid her eyes on the locket. It pained him to see his biwi disturbed. His eyes didn't leave her face when she was feeding him. He was feeling upset that she was totally distraught and this is actually what he didn't want to happen. He cautioned Malik for the same reason that he didn't want his wife heart-broken.

That part of the episode was beautifully done.

Random thoughts: He called the rest of the members of the family the walls of the house 🤣

dupebox thumbnail
Originally posted by: 0-SD-0

The episode gets a B from me.

The jarring elements that disallow me to give an A being:

• Dipali lunatic act continues. CVs might be thinking it will be actually entertaining when RK will later make a lampoon out of her. But for a build up towards that drama, they need not drag me through an inferno. And am not the one, to get up and come back later to watch other scenes. If I am watching something, I will watch in totally. So enough of my bheja fry there.
  • Durga Aarti pandal paraphernalia - Its just 5 days now for Diwali. And our CVs are still at Vijaydashmi ...Durga pooja. 
  • Time warp issues again. Madhu claims to have come to RK mansion when there were no autos available from chawl, she fed RK, put him to bed and is now slipping out of RK mansion under Pooja context. My question. Would she get an Auto now ? Or like the mistress of the house, she asked for the car to be taken out ? How long is going to be the night until dawn...To reach chawl, attend Pooja, dig the gun grave, confront Shamsher and have to be back to RK mansion. Oh! If forget Deepali has to magically appear and click Madhu's pic while digging the grave...So much drama in one night and morning to come. GEAR UP SHRIDEVI !!!! Get ready for another round of bheja fry in terms space travel that may send you to black holes.

SD: The three jarring elements you quoted are spot on. It is like the writers have the core theme for the episode and then go retrofitting the other aside elements to make a complete package of the episode. Sometimes, the connectivity is lost, sometimes time warp (as you rightly put), sometimes the costume mess up, sometimes it is hard to make if something was a dream or not and then.. the list runs long. I think the sequence director (or whatever you call the person who takes care of the flow of things on the show) must take note of these things that actually are jarring and nerve racking.
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Red_Opium

My Dislikes:

Radahji expressing more happiness upon arrival of Madhu than the discovery of new evidence, this lady is obsessed with her daughter in-law, someone please help her'

Hawaldar roaming around with the case solving evidence in his packet, come on'

Dipali ordering around the police, it seemed more like she was in a shopping mall ordering the sales rap than hawalatt'

Anyways can't wait to read other reviews

Zoe,

Infact, that gets my HIGHEST LIKE in today's episode. It was not just Radhaji's happiness at seeing her DIL, it was also the SENSE OF DETAIL in the screeplay today. Someone had to observe that Madhu is back. Atleast Radhaji instead of making a clunky plot, she speaks aloud that Madhu is back, showing some sense of reality of events at the scene that was going on. 

If no one had said that, I would have given a C to the episode. That comment instead of emotion was a voice of reason ploy.
EnchantedForest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Madhu will take on anyone to fight for justice whether it be superstars or her own father. She is one fascinating woman.