Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

To kiss him, to cuddle upto him! <3 (Page 9)

After20at42 Senior Member
After20at42
After20at42

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaranShilpa:)

Originally posted by After20at42

Today was really a brilliant episode..Could perfectly empathize with Khushi...

I dont know how they plan to continue the show...but for me the emotions they shared today was all I needed...that eternal trust and support for each other. Now if the show does not go as per my liking I dont mind quitting to watch, but on a happy note with what was there today and specially with what Arnav said today..its always Arnav and Khushi together...Hamesha!

Cheers to us for waiting for this one scene..

I know exactly through what emotions you speak all of this! :)

they can show anything tomorrow onward, and my heart won't deter-- for how can it! to have already witnessed such a sweet special bond, i will never forget these scenes, i will treasure them exactly as i did the first time i saw them!

:) cheers! take care!

Hey, btw I pm'd u bcoz I could'nt find this post first...then somehow managed to catch up..so ignore the pm..
you too take care and have a good night's sleep Smile ie., if you are in India

Edited by After20at42 - 08 November 2012 at 12:26pm

KaranShilpa:) IF-Rockerz
KaranShilpa:)

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by KaranShilpa:)

Today was really a brilliant episode..Could perfectly empathize with Khushi...

I dont know how they plan to continue the show...but for me the emotions they shared today was all I needed...that eternal trust and support for each other. Now if the show does not go as per my liking I dont mind quitting to watch, but on a happy note with what was there today and specially with what Arnav said today..its always Arnav and Khushi together...Hamesha!

Cheers to us for waiting for this one scene..

I know exactly through what emotions you speak all of this! :)

they can show anything tomorrow onward, and my heart won't deter-- for how can it! to have already witnessed such a sweet special bond, i will never forget these scenes, i will treasure them exactly as i did the first time i saw them!

:) cheers! take care!

Hey, btw I pm'd u bcoz I could'nt find this post first...then somehow managed to catch up..so ignore the pm..
you too take care and have a good night's sleep Smile ie., if you are in India

:) yes thank you! no worries!
ArnavKhushijodi IF-Dazzler
ArnavKhushijodi
ArnavKhushijodi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
It was a brilliant episode with a stellar performance from Sarun!!ClapClapClap The way she said her good bye to him with that kiss!! Loved the scene when he stopped her from leaving him by getting hold of her dupatta like the remarriage scene and the way he said JA RAHI Ho?!?! For a minute i got caught up in the moment and waited with baited breathe to see what happened next and the dialogue's then Arnav delivered afterwards with sorrow, love and conviction for his love, made me cry!!! His unshakable faith that nobody could break them apart was just beautiful!! The love of this jodi cannot be expressed it can only be felt as it touches the deepest corners of our heartBig smile

Beautifully written once again dear!! Big smile You never seize to amaze me with your written expression!
DarkDesire12 IF-Rockerz
DarkDesire12
DarkDesire12

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged
lovely post...

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cathu

lovely post...

:) thank you! enjoy!

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArnavKhushijodi

It was a brilliant episode with a stellar performance from Sarun!!ClapClapClap The way she said her good bye to him with that kiss!! Loved the scene when he stopped her from leaving him by getting hold of her dupatta like the remarriage scene and the way he said JA RAHI Ho?!?! For a minute i got caught up in the moment and waited with baited breathe to see what happened next and the dialogue's then Arnav delivered afterwards with sorrow, love and conviction for his love, made me cry!!! His unshakable faith that nobody could break them apart was just beautiful!! The love of this jodi cannot be expressed it can only be felt as it touches the deepest corners of our heartBig smile

Beautifully written once again dear!! Big smile You never seize to amaze me with your written expression!

The expression in your words has inspired me to go re-watch that scene! :) i know exactly what you mean --its a treat to see them like this! 

thank you for writing in! thanks again! its always a pleasure writing for this forum :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArnavKhushijodi

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:24am | IP Logged
karanshilpa,
lovely sentiment. so beautiful and real and true to her character, the way she loves him. i could watch last night's scenes many times and still want more.
shinaa IF-Rockerz
shinaa
shinaa

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
I like this post

Go to top