Originally posted by: kooltoad

πŸ€—

Won't be able to say much... :)

i understand! :) thank you-- so much!
KaranShilpa:) thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: After20at42

Today was really a brilliant episode..Could perfectly empathize with Khushi...

I dont know how they plan to continue the show...but for me the emotions they shared today was all I needed...that eternal trust and support for each other. Now if the show does not go as per my liking I dont mind quitting to watch, but on a happy note with what was there today and specially with what Arnav said today..its always Arnav and Khushi together...Hamesha!

Cheers to us for waiting for this one scene..

I know exactly through what emotions you speak all of this! :)

they can show anything tomorrow onward, and my heart won't deter-- for how can it! to have already witnessed such a sweet special bond, i will never forget these scenes, i will treasure them exactly as i did the first time i saw them!

:) cheers! take care!
Originally posted by: inajnar

You put forth her emotions in words so beautifully ...

It was so beautiful ...Today's Arshi scenes...

Thanks for the post !!πŸ€—

yes, no matter what, our hearts remained receptive to their beautiful love and support for one another!

:) thank YOU so much!
After20at42 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: KaranShilpa:)

I know exactly through what emotions you speak all of this! :)

they can show anything tomorrow onward, and my heart won't deter-- for how can it! to have already witnessed such a sweet special bond, i will never forget these scenes, i will treasure them exactly as i did the first time i saw them!

:) cheers! take care!

Hey, btw I pm'd u bcoz I could'nt find this post first...then somehow managed to catch up..so ignore the pm..
you too take care and have a good night's sleep 😊 ie., if you are in India
Edited by After20at42 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: After20at42

Hey, btw I pm'd u bcoz I could'nt find this post first...then somehow managed to catch up..so ignore the pm..
you too take care and have a good night's sleep 😊 ie., if you are in India

:) yes thank you! no worries!
ArnavKhushijodi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
It was a brilliant episode with a stellar performance from Sarun!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ The way she said her good bye to him with that kiss!! Loved the scene when he stopped her from leaving him by getting hold of her dupatta like the remarriage scene and the way he said JA RAHI Ho?!?! For a minute i got caught up in the moment and waited with baited breathe to see what happened next and the dialogue's then Arnav delivered afterwards with sorrow, love and conviction for his love, made me cry!!! His unshakable faith that nobody could break them apart was just beautiful!! The love of this jodi cannot be expressed it can only be felt as it touches the deepest corners of our heartπŸ˜ƒ

Beautifully written once again dear!! πŸ˜ƒ You never seize to amaze me with your written expression!
Originally posted by: cathu

lovely post...

:) thank you! enjoy!
Originally posted by: ArnavKhushijodi

It was a brilliant episode with a stellar performance from Sarun!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ The way she said her good bye to him with that kiss!! Loved the scene when he stopped her from leaving him by getting hold of her dupatta like the remarriage scene and the way he said JA RAHI Ho?!?! For a minute i got caught up in the moment and waited with baited breathe to see what happened next and the dialogue's then Arnav delivered afterwards with sorrow, love and conviction for his love, made me cry!!! His unshakable faith that nobody could break them apart was just beautiful!! The love of this jodi cannot be expressed it can only be felt as it touches the deepest corners of our heartπŸ˜ƒ

Beautifully written once again dear!! πŸ˜ƒ You never seize to amaze me with your written expression!

The expression in your words has inspired me to go re-watch that scene! :) i know exactly what you mean --its a treat to see them like this! 

thank you for writing in! thanks again! its always a pleasure writing for this forum :)
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
karanshilpa,
lovely sentiment. so beautiful and real and true to her character, the way she loves him. i could watch last night's scenes many times and still want more.
ArnavKhushijodi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: KaranShilpa:)

The expression in your words has inspired me to go re-watch that scene! :) i know exactly what you mean --its a treat to see them like this! 

thank you for writing in! thanks again! its always a pleasure writing for this forum :)

Wow coming from you it means alot to me dear πŸ˜³ as your posts always inspire me to rewatch the days episode!! Yeah and I hope that we get to see them together for atleast a little while longer!!
Likewise Dear, it  is always a pleasure reading your post! πŸ˜ƒ