Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

To kiss him, to cuddle upto him! <3 (Page 10)

ArnavKhushijodi IF-Dazzler
ArnavKhushijodi
ArnavKhushijodi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaranShilpa:)

Originally posted by ArnavKhushijodi

It was a brilliant episode with a stellar performance from Sarun!!ClapClapClap The way she said her good bye to him with that kiss!! Loved the scene when he stopped her from leaving him by getting hold of her dupatta like the remarriage scene and the way he said JA RAHI Ho?!?! For a minute i got caught up in the moment and waited with baited breathe to see what happened next and the dialogue's then Arnav delivered afterwards with sorrow, love and conviction for his love, made me cry!!! His unshakable faith that nobody could break them apart was just beautiful!! The love of this jodi cannot be expressed it can only be felt as it touches the deepest corners of our heartBig smile

Beautifully written once again dear!! Big smile You never seize to amaze me with your written expression!

The expression in your words has inspired me to go re-watch that scene! :) i know exactly what you mean --its a treat to see them like this! 

thank you for writing in! thanks again! its always a pleasure writing for this forum :)

Wow coming from you it means alot to me dear Embarrassed as your posts always inspire me to rewatch the days episode!! Yeah and I hope that we get to see them together for atleast a little while longer!!
Likewise Dear, it  is always a pleasure reading your post! Big smile

KaranShilpa:) IF-Rockerz
KaranShilpa:)

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

karanshilpa,
lovely sentiment. so beautiful and real and true to her character, the way she loves him. i could watch last night's scenes many times and still want more.

:) i can relate to what emotions your words come from. thank you for such generous praise, enjoy!

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shinaa

I like this post

:) thank you honey~

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by KaranShilpa:)

It was a brilliant episode with a stellar performance from Sarun!!ClapClapClap The way she said her good bye to him with that kiss!! Loved the scene when he stopped her from leaving him by getting hold of her dupatta like the remarriage scene and the way he said JA RAHI Ho?!?! For a minute i got caught up in the moment and waited with baited breathe to see what happened next and the dialogue's then Arnav delivered afterwards with sorrow, love and conviction for his love, made me cry!!! His unshakable faith that nobody could break them apart was just beautiful!! The love of this jodi cannot be expressed it can only be felt as it touches the deepest corners of our heartBig smile

Beautifully written once again dear!! Big smile You never seize to amaze me with your written expression!

The expression in your words has inspired me to go re-watch that scene! :) i know exactly what you mean --its a treat to see them like this! 

thank you for writing in! thanks again! its always a pleasure writing for this forum :)

Wow coming from you it means alot to me dear Embarrassed as your posts always inspire me to rewatch the days episode!! Yeah and I hope that we get to see them together for atleast a little while longer!!
Likewise Dear, it  is always a pleasure reading your post! Big smile

:) we will, lets not ruin these days' episodes worrying about something that may not even be true in the end! thank you!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArnavKhushijodi

goguma IF-Rockerz
goguma
goguma

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
as i see it
kushi's place is nowhere but in arnav's arms...
they enveloped each other with warmth, protect each other from heart ache,
the tight hug as the pillar of support, their shoulders for each other to lean on...
even in darkness, that soothing assurances to be there forever for each other,
every step of the way..

that was one memorable scene that i want to hold onto...

i was so emotional with what i watch on screen, and with what i read off screen,
that i cried myself to sleep last night...

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by goguma

as i see it
kushi's place is nowhere but in arnav's arms...
they enveloped each other with warmth, protect each other from heart ache,
the tight hug as the pillar of support, their shoulders for each other to lean on...
even in darkness, that soothing assurances to be there forever for each other,
every step of the way..

that was one memorable scene that i want to hold onto...

i was so emotional with what i watch on screen, and with what i read off screen,
that i cried myself to sleep last night...

yes, it was such an adorable scene! Khushi was too cute, not knwoing what to do, just giving it all up in that moment, deciding to stay in Arnav's arms and baaki dekha jaayega! ;)

awww, so sweet! thank you for such cherished lines! enjoy! :)

Go to top