India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

cvs ka dimaag ghaas charne gaya hai

Divya_D3_Taarey Senior Member
Divya_D3_Taarey
Divya_D3_Taarey

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
whts wrong with you CVS ???? why did you guys have to stretch the episode so muchAngryAngryAngry??? I believe that all other d3 fans were waiting eagerly for the dance.Cry

In the precap, it was shown that today the Rose Day dance would finally be performed, but HELL NO!!!Angry All that was shown was Swayam's idiotic behavior.I only felt that Swayam ko screenspace dene ke chakkar mein use idiot ke tarah present kiya. ( NO OFFENCE TO ALL SHANTANU MAHESHWARI FANS!!!OuchOuch)

On top of that, another Tarrey Fight!!!DisapproveDisapprove

Not at all happening... CVS ka dimaag sach mein ghaas charne gaya hai!!!

What say guys??? Plz do comment!!!ErmmErmmWhat say guys??? Plz do comment!!!What say guys??? Plz do comment!!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

d3fan4evaSaileshrkD3FANmarnali04..Flame..BeulaSwaRon-PixieDust-SanelyInsanepatie

.wanderlust. IF-Rockerz
.wanderlust.
.wanderlust.

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
I agree it was totally a drag :/ But Swayam was soo not Stoopid -.- 
HE IS SOO CUTE <3 I dun mind sseing hin do nethn as long as he's shown :DD
And abt TaaRey fight , Yeah it is annoyin and da fact dat Dey're fighting for no solid reason ! Rey's pissed wid her JUST CAUSE SHE BECAME DA GS ! Huh' Makes no sense to me :| 
I wish Cv's could show it in a better way ! :'/

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Divya_D3_TaareysaltaSanelyInsanepatie

...Ritzy... IF-Sizzlerz
...Ritzy...
...Ritzy...

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Episode was full of filler scenes Stern Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Divya_D3_TaareySanelyInsanepatie

swayamsharon IF-Dazzler
swayamsharon
swayamsharon

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dvishwa

All that was shown was Swayam's idiotic behavior.I only felt that Swayam ko screenspace dene ke chakkar mein use idiot ke tarah present kiya. ( NO OFFENCE TO ALL SHANTANU MAHESHWARI FANS!!!OuchOuch)

i m shantanu maheswari fan and i dont want this type of senseless screnspace for swayam. most sensible-matured character is portrayed as joker,  stupid polls r conducted for swayam by official fan page and  if swaron  fans complain then we r called as creeping fanbase, WTH.. cvs ka dimag such mae gaas charnae gaya hai...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Divya_D3_Taareymegsy_bellaSwan_LSctt

Divya_D3_Taarey
Divya_D3_Taarey

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swayamsharon

All that was shown was Swayam's idiotic behavior.I only felt that Swayam ko screenspace dene ke chakkar mein use idiot ke tarah present kiya. ( NO OFFENCE TO ALL SHANTANU MAHESHWARI FANS!!!OuchOuch)

i m shantanu maheswari fan and i dont want this type of senseless screnspace for swayam. most sensible-matured character is portrayed as joker,  stupid polls r conducted for swayam by official fan page and  if swaron  fans complain then we r called as creeping fanbase, WTH.. cvs ka dimag such mae gaas charnae gaya hai...

I agree that in the name of screen space for swayam, his idiocy was shown... he is the most mature character in the whole gang... I will not comment on swaron fans being called as a creeping fanbase coz I have no right to do so... All I know is that the show is slowly going down the drain...CryCryCry
LSctt IF-Rockerz
LSctt
LSctt

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swayamsharon

thankgod i havent watched d3 at all this week i cnt understand why the cvs are intent on destroying swayams characterAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Divya_D3_Taarey

patie IF-Stunnerz
patie
patie

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
u r ryt ,,,,,,,no romance,no dance,or uparse episode keliye monday tak w8 karna padega,,,,,,,Angry 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Divya_D3_TaareySanelyInsane

Divya_D3_Taarey
Divya_D3_Taarey

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
suspense ke naam par humara patience test ho raha hai!!!Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SanelyInsanepatie

Go to top