India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

DON'T MAKE BARUN QUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

V3Od Goldie
V3Od
V3Od

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
I have been crying, actually crying thinking Barun is leaving. I know it's stupid, but that's the truth. I normally don't behave like this, I don't know how, but I feel a special bond with Arnav & Khushi's character. They are a main part of my life. I can't spend a single minute without seeing them. Therefore I have to say I love Barun & Sanaya a lot. 

IPKKND is loved by all of us because of Arshi. I'm not saying the other characters are not important. But 95% of the story is loved viiewers due to Arshi. And Arnav and Khushi wouldn't have won our hearts if it was not for Barun and Sanaya. When I was watching the maha episode on saturday, never in my dreams did I think that today I will have to see the news of Barun quitting. 

I can't blame him if he is quitting because he want to try out Bollywood. But he should know, that still his film is not released. Although he is a good actor, a movie or a show is a team effort. Just because he is talented doesn't mean, his movie would be a success. Because since his movie is a rom-com, he should share a good chemistry with his co star. But clearly I don't see any good chemistry between them. Therefore I personally think he should at least have waited until his movie was released. But I'm not going to point a finger at him, because even if we got a good offer to do something better, we would take that chance. So Barun, if you took this decision after thinking well, I wish you good luck in your career ahead.

But if your doing this because your character was assassinated by the PH, then I'm glad that your standing up for your viewers and friends. Because I can't see why you want to quit in a time like this. Because you have got fame and all the awards due to this show. Also you are going to visit UK to meet your fans in two weeks. And SP has given a huge place in their channel for you and Sanaya. Also why would you take such a crucial decision, when you are about to release your new film? Because I think you may lose some fans, because of this decision. So from one aspect I think your doing this for some other reason.

But if you take a break, I will stop watching until you arrive again. I know it will be unfair by Sanaya, but the magic you created with Sanaya cannot be created again. The show may run, people may watch it, but it won't be able to win our hearts. Because clearly the chemistry you shared with Sanaya cannot be replaced. The way you both act on screen is so perfect. Just like Shahrukh's chemistry with Kajol, can never be achieved by any other actress in her place, your chemistry with Sanaya is unique. That's what made you both win so many jodi awards together. But even though I won't watch the show, I will keep on commenting, voting and supporting for both, you and Sanaya no matter what. For us, you both are the best.

If your quitting I really hope they end the show. It won't be unfair for Sanaya, because she will also get more shows, as she is really talented. And obviously you'll get more golden opportunities as well. But if they are planning to continue the show without one of you, it wouldn't be successful. As I said earlier, people may watch it, but it will be just another show for them. The unique, magical nature of the story which we saw every day will never be seen again. Therefore it's best to end the show, so we can forever remember the golden moments of this show.

But I really hope that you change your mind of quitting or taking a break. Because you are the best actor and a person I have ever come across my life. For me, both you and Sanaya are the most talented, humble, professional, honest, kind, charming and dedicated personalities I have ever seen. So I hope you take the right decision. Because I personally believe that IPKKND is more poplular than any other bollywood movie that has been released recently. 

Barun and Sanaya, whatever happens we will love you both Heart May you both be together always and may your show remain in our hearts foreverSmile Love you BarunHeart

Edited by varu3od - 08 November 2012 at 8:44am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top