Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WreckLass thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

NO NO.. She didn't when she was doing her vodafone task she was supposedly talking to her grandson and Urva was the phone so she went right in her chest I guess to talk on the phone
πŸ˜†

Oh ok...i guess I will have to watch itπŸ˜†
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: crystalline23

Oh ok...i guess I will have to watch itπŸ˜†

watch it's funny..πŸ˜†
Inquisitivesoul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: PriyaBB

upperwala "sunfyoo" my prayer 😳.  I  wanted bonding between them till they reach to top 5.  Niki is struggler and he can't take risk like hirisht did with maiya. He was against "maiya" and got out of the game too soon.  I want Niki to stay , he is playing good game. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

KAUN MAIYA..PLZ SHARE..

Nikku and Dholki are both players no doubt. They too are using the trump baba card to their advantage but they are smart new age bb players. Yeh aansu types is old school drama play.It was interesting to see how Sidhu was pc'ing with vraj today..
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Who is going out tomorrow ?? seems like Sampy will go...
Edited by Nishita123 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Nishita123

Who is going out tomorrow ?? seems like Sampy will go...

confrm shampy jee gayein 
ilovetrashtv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Niketan played amazingly today. So, basically he knew that if Sana, Rajev and Urvashi stand for election, Sana would have won. Not that she is the obvious choice, but both Rajev and Urvashi have had fights and enemies in the house and Sana would have benefited from it in terms of votes. Once Sana became the captain, she most certainly would have directly nominated Niketan. He was far sighted enough to suggest that Rajev should withdraw. He played Pillu's ego well. He knew that Pillu would have hated to lose so he convinced him to withdraw. Pillu actually believes he won't be nominated next week? Complacent, much?πŸ˜†

Maan gaye, NikkuπŸ˜ƒ

I found Delnaz so irritating today. She does the most idhar ki baat udhar in the name of "goodwill". Silly Sana was hugging her after Delu darling had just kaan bharo'd Urvashi about her. 

Oh and Aashka's game plan was exposed in such beautiful words by Siddhu. He saw right through her. 
Edited by ilovetrashtv - 11 years ago
blackie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: taurusbb

Aashka started her show again. Fed up of this lady crying and bitching always. How much she has bitched about Urvashi and now pretending to be holier than thou. Waiting to see her sacking and further tears!!

ICAM. This female says that, "I come from a joint family. Yahan pe ek second mein relations change ho raye hain. I am not liking that."

But, isn't she the one who did not hesitate for even a second to bitch about Urvashi with Delu? Wasn't she also involved in changing relationships?πŸ˜•

I am so glad Urvashi is aware that Aashka cannot be trusted. How can Aashka ask her to give up her friendship with Niketan? That too for what? For Aashka's fake affinity for Urvashi? 
blackie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Be.A.Rebel

allad bhut accha kam kara biggboss ne πŸ‘πŸ‘

The irony is that few minutes ago Aashka was discussing with Sana that Urvashi mein niketan ke prati poora parivartan aa gaya hain. They are questioning her double standards and her new found friendship with Niketan. Aashka is like 'Bigg boss sab dekh rahe hain. Unhe pata hain ki kaun sahi hain aur kaun galat.'πŸ˜• But Aashka beta, you were right to a certain extent. "Bigg boss sab dekh rahe hain. But bigg boss tumahari ineffective captaincy pe focus kar rahe hain."πŸ˜†

We all have preconceived notions about certain individuals. Quite often we realize that our notions were wrong when our interactions increase with those individuals. In such cases, why should one held on to the ill-conceived notions of past and instead move on with the present situation?

And as if agar aashka ko mauka milta to join forces with Niketan, Rajeev, Siddhu & co., toh woh is chance pe obviously dance karti😈

blackie thumbnail
Today there were two big ROFL moments in the episode

First, Sampy aunty swimming in a saree πŸ€£

Second, Mink painting Nikku's nail while he dozed off on the chair πŸ€£πŸ€£ I love pranks like these πŸ˜ˆ

Aaj ka episode aacha tha... Pehli baar 'Alag che' season mein openly logon ne vote bank politics kheli πŸ˜ƒ
Pity Aaskha's boyfriend who has to hear her talk like that on phone daily.