Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

life plays the cruelest jokes on u

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

jasara

jasara

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
well we all know that after today's episode it is going to be the end of Raghav but i hope the Cv's don't get another chance to ruin the story of the show again, what i mean that this could be a positive thing with Ragahv gone they can focus on the real story " Jhanvi ki kahani" the real title of the show not "how many men will fight over Jhanvi" and i don't know why everybody keeps saying that jhanvi should go back to Viraj she is not thing that when one can't have her the other one gets her a women does not need a man in her life in order to move on, she can be a strong and confident women even without a husband to take care of her, and the way they showed Sia and Raghav;s love for each other i don't think sia will even think of loving some one else, even if Viraj truly does change. Judging by the dialogues Viraj and Rghav were sharing i think the coming track is going to be how Viraj will think that if he helps Sia will probably start loving him again but at the end of it all he is gonna have to face the hard truth that " what is lost can be found, But what is gone will never come back" he had his chance and he wasted it so he better find someone else to love or forever be alone, I know it is a sad ending for both Sia and Viraj. Its kind of weird how two people who vowed to keep each other happy, one of them couldn't be happy with the other but when she found happiness with someone else they where never meant to be together forever and her former couldn't have her back again so they both end up being the saddest and loneliest people in the world left forever to live with the memories of their loved ones and solitude till the end. Cry I hate u Cv's "curse u, for ruining everything, even the little glimmer of hope that we all had that yes life is OK"     

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ritzbitz786

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "life plays the cruelest jokes on u" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
This show and its message is sick ... only message it has projected till date even before Raghav's death track is no matter what the abuser will always hang around in your life making it miserable ... that the victim can never be totally free and the abuser like a curse will always be in her life. Think about it viraj may not have shot Raghav but Raghav was there in that place only because of viraj speaking the yuckiest dialogues ever and even threatening to kill Raghav if he did not leave sia. Meaning if Raghav had not died he won't let them live in peace anyways. This show like i said before mocked everything religion, human belief system and yesterday even God by telling us God is on side of evil 

jasara

jasara

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
I absolutely agree with u, I thought they made this serial to give hope to the DV victims but instead they are only giving them depression and telling them that ur life is always gonna be sad and lonely unless to accept the demons in ur life and die like a bitter and cruel woman that destiny has chosen u to be. this serial is just plain stupid it just makes me sad thinking that the Cv's had everything all the ingredients to make and outstanding show and an army of great actors but they still couldn't shake that fat head of theirs and for once think of something creative to do with them, Geese somebody smack some sense into them, sometimes i feel like maybe some guy with Viraj's character is writing the show and probably laughing at all of us because he finds it amusing when people are hurt and sad.Angry 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Soaps1

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Yea thats what i wrote today some sick person has to be writing this show 

VinniT

VinniT

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
And those who will continue watching this show further will develop mental sickness like Cvs as that is what they are teaching viewers as how to become evil and abusive as only they win and good loses. No victims have the right to live peaceful life and doesnot deserve anything good happening in life. Wah wah kya logic hai show ka. I am just waiting for the day when it will be officially announced that life ik is closed for ever beciz except for mahadev non if the show is success .

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.