Chat Clubs

BoldBeautifulBoaties # 3 PRIVATE - INVITES ONLY (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 150

asha...

IF-Rockerz

asha...

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

Happy Diwali to all who celebrate... Have fun ;) !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SeerialLoops

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BoldBeautifulBoaties # 3 PRIVATE - INVITES ONLY (Page 9)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

asha...

IF-Rockerz

asha...

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fuzzbucket

[QUOTE=asha...]

Why do people still think the PH is trying to kick Barun out

I just read a post saying we shouldn't believe rumors blah blah, but all the people in that thread think that Gul is still trying to kick him out. Why would a show who accommodated Barun's movie leave go far as to kicking him out...

Nobody's a saint here...nor Barun, nor Gul. YES the PH wants to end the show, and Barun was thinking of quitting two months back

Im I going crazy...im starting to feel right down annoyed at how people are saying don't believe anyone yet their posts are black and white from what I see...

#Frustrated...

To any stalkers reading this I don't hate Barun...but I don't put him on a high pedestal either where I think he's so mahaan. He's a human not a saint...same goes with Gul, she's not a Bitch but a human...

#RantOver

My manners...Hello all BB's Hug
[/QUOTE

great points, asha! even i believe it's a 2 way street. both the PH and barun are done with this show and are trying to let go of it without getting their names dirty, but much to their chagrin, accusations and countless stories are flying all over the place. regardless of all this mess, barun will leave and i am pretty sure PH will not let anyone else take over and  this show will come to an end. 

@ Bold: That is very true...otherwise they would have given the show to someone else ages ago. But its quite understandable them not wanting someone to take over their show after all they created it. 

People still think Barun was asked to leave... Confused ! The forum is beyond raging ...

SeerialLoops

Fuzzbucket

Goldie

Fuzzbucket

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asha...

[QUOTE=asha...]

I just read a post saying we shouldn't believe rumors blah blah, but all the people in that thread think that Gul is still trying to kick him out. Why would a show who accommodated Barun's movie leave go far as to kicking him out...

Nobody's a saint here...nor Barun, nor Gul. YES the PH wants to end the show, and Barun was thinking of quitting two months back

Im I going crazy...im starting to feel right down annoyed at how people are saying don't believe anyone yet their posts are black and white from what I see...

#Frustrated...

To any stalkers reading this I don't hate Barun...but I don't put him on a high pedestal either where I think he's so mahaan. He's a human not a saint...same goes with Gul, she's not a Bitch but a human...

#RantOver

[/QUOTE

great points, asha! even i believe it's a 2 way street. both the PH and barun are done with this show and are trying to let go of it without getting their names dirty, but much to their chagrin, accusations and countless stories are flying all over the place. regardless of all this mess, barun will leave and i am pretty sure PH will not let anyone else take over and  this show will come to an end. 

@ Bold: That is very true...otherwise they would have given the show to someone else ages ago. But its quite understandable them not wanting someone to take over their show after all they created it. 

People still think Barun was asked to leave... Confused ! The forum is beyond raging ...

well i am sure all parties are to be blamed! sudha has posted a very sensible post in swathi's 21 dori and you should read it. barun at least has come out and given some kind of statement...lies or truth, but he has spoken. i think PH and SP need to come out and give a joint press release to clear out some misconceptions. staying mum about all this matter is giving them a bad name to say the least...if this show is coming to an end in jan, then it makes no sense for them to get a new face for 2 months. barun's movie is not being released until feb/march and him quitting at this last  stage is causing a lot of stink...infact, the whole team quitting at the same time is pretty fishy. it seems like they aren't happy with something or someone behind the scenes. no proper goodbyes, they are all leaving adruptly. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SeerialLoopsasha...

asha...

IF-Rockerz

asha...

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by asha...

[QUOTE=asha...]

#Frustrated...

#RantOver

[/QUOTE

well i am sure all parties are to be blamed! sudha has posted a very sensible post in swathi's 21 dori and you should read it. barun at least has come out and given some kind of statement...lies or truth, but he has spoken. i think PH and SP need to come out and give a joint press release to clear out some misconceptions. staying mum about all this matter is giving them a bad name to say the least...if this show is coming to an end in jan, then it makes no sense for them to get a new face for 2 months. barun's movie is not being released until feb/march and him quitting at this last  stage is causing a lot of stink...infact, the whole team quitting at the same time is pretty fishy. it seems like they aren't happy with something or someone behind the scenes. no proper goodbyes, they are all leaving adruptly. 

I agree with you on PH and SP...even if its a statement saying things are in the works. Something is fishy...and I wonder what. But I doubt we'll ever know the truth. I too feel all are to be blamed in some way or the other...

4Lions are not a good PH... and it shows really well. 

SeerialLoops

SeerialLoops

IF-Rockerz

SeerialLoops

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:24pm | IP Logged

Hello All

To all those who celebrate
Happy Diwali to you and your family.  Hope all of you have loads of fun.

Fuzzbucketasha...

StormChaser

IF-Rockerz

StormChaser

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged

SeerialLoopsasha...

SeerialLoops

IF-Rockerz

SeerialLoops

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged