Chat Clubs

BoldBeautifulBoaties # 3 PRIVATE - INVITES ONLY (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 150

---Nisha---

IF-Dazzler

---Nisha---

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zenjoe

Hello BBBs Smile
I missed all the frenzy of BS leaving and IPK ending! Yeh kya ho raha hai? I am so confused! Is IPK really ending or people are assuming that after BS leaves, IPK any ways ends. The forum has gone berserk and I can't make any sense of it. Even US elections wouldn't have created so much buzz as Barun's exit has!LOL

I would not say that hun. I watched the election all night until 2 ish.
Man did romney get his ass handed to him. LOL
The big companies gave karl rove 200 million dollars to get those (working for rich) republicans elected. LOL See money doesnt always win. Citizens united my ass. I wish supreme court overturns it now. There is some poetic justice in this. Bc of citizens united they pour in more money in politics than ever before and get nothing from it...LOL Plus, I am getting giddy thinking how karl rove will explain to the rich ppl why they lost every single election (besides 2 I think) on the senate and presidential level. God will they be angry.
But you know what...the real losers in this election are the american public. Romney and his VP, that idiot no killing fetus at any cost guy were terrible candidates yes but obama wasnt much better. He is a corporate democrat...I am becoming certain of it. He is a centrist even though he campaigns like a progressive. He lies to the american public staright in their faces to get elected and then flips. With this whole fiscal cliff thing...mark my words obama is not going to raise any taxes for the rich. It hadnt been 2 days since the campaign ended and david axelrod (obama's campaign advisor) already gave away obama's one leverage...the mandate. They handed speaker of the house boehner everything basically. They did this bc they have no intentions of raising taxes even though 60% of the american people said raise taxes on the rich and we elected obama bc he said he would raise taxes on the rich (he has been saying this for years)...but he isnt going to do one thing. He will bend over backwards for the rich...not as much as romney but still he will bend. So I guess the choice in this election was who is the slightly lesser of the two evils.

(See politics has a lot more drama and emotion than IPK, well atleast for me. I love following politics even though I get so mad bc of it LOL)...

Why cant elizabeth warren be the president...she actually cares about the poor and is a progressive.

Sorry went off on a rant needed to get that off my chest. You might not even now what the hell I am talking about. Obama campaigns so greatly...says all the things we want to hear and then does things like signature strikes on innocent pakistanis, continues bush tax cuts. Obama should be ashamed for lying to everyone. If this was romney than I would expect something like this from him, but this is obama. We want and expect so much from him and then he ruins our expectations.

Edited by ---Nisha--- - 09 November 2012 at 5:33pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SeerialLoopsasha...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BoldBeautifulBoaties # 3 PRIVATE - INVITES ONLY (Page 8)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

---Nisha---

IF-Dazzler

---Nisha---

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Smile

Edited by ---Nisha--- - 09 November 2012 at 6:09pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SeerialLoops

asha...

IF-Rockerz

asha...

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged

Why do people still think the PH is trying to kick Barun out

I just read a post saying we shouldn't believe rumors blah blah, but all the people in that thread think that Gul is still trying to kick him out. Why would a show who accommodated Barun's movie leave go far as to kicking him out...

Nobody's a saint here...nor Barun, nor Gul. YES the PH wants to end the show, and Barun was thinking of quitting two months back

Im I going crazy...im starting to feel right down annoyed at how people are saying don't believe anyone yet their posts are black and white from what I see...

#Frustrated...

To any stalkers reading this I don't hate Barun...but I don't put him on a high pedestal either where I think he's so mahaan. He's a human not a saint...same goes with Gul, she's not a Bitch but a human...

#RantOver

My manners...Hello all BB's Hug

Edited by asha... - 10 November 2012 at 7:10am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FuzzbucketAsh95SeerialLoops

Fuzzbucket

Goldie

Fuzzbucket

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=asha...]

Why do people still think the PH is trying to kick Barun out

I just read a post saying we shouldn't believe rumors blah blah, but all the people in that thread think that Gul is still trying to kick him out. Why would a show who accommodated Barun's movie leave go far as to kicking him out...

Nobody's a saint here...nor Barun, nor Gul. YES the PH wants to end the show, and Barun was thinking of quitting two months back

Im I going crazy...im starting to feel right down annoyed at how people are saying don't believe anyone yet their posts are black and white from what I see...

#Frustrated...

To any stalkers reading this I don't hate Barun...but I don't put him on a high pedestal either where I think he's so mahaan. He's a human not a saint...same goes with Gul, she's not a Bitch but a human...

#RantOver

My manners...Hello all BB's Hug
[/QUOTE

great points, asha! even i believe it's a 2 way street. both the PH and barun are done with this show and are trying to let go of it without getting their names dirty, but much to their chagrin, accusations and countless stories are flying all over the place. regardless of all this mess, barun will leave and i am pretty sure PH will not let anyone else take over and  this show will come to an end. 

SeerialLoopsasha...

Neha435

IF-Dazzler

Neha435

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
OMG what the hell is going on in the forum? Does anyone have any kam dhanda, or does life, money and love all depend on IPK and BarunErmm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SeerialLoops

SeerialLoops

IF-Rockerz

SeerialLoops

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Hello BBBs
Anyone online.
Megha, is that you.
Do throw a chappal at me if I got your name wrong.
Well, for some, IPK and Barun appearing on their TV screen has become the reason for some fans reason to live.
I stopped watching the show 3-4 weeks ago.
I am only active in Swathi's Doris.
This entire thing, is both saddening and fascinating at the same time.
How have you been.  Welcome back.Hug

FuzzbucketNeha435

Neha435

IF-Dazzler

Neha435

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stafhtad

Hello BBBs
Anyone online.
Megha, is that you.
Do throw a chappal at me if I got your name wrong.
Well, for some, IPK and Barun appearing on their TV screen has become the reason for some fans reason to live.
I stopped watching the show 3-4 weeks ago.
I am only active in Swathi's Doris.
This entire thing, is both saddening and fascinating at the same time.
How have you been.  Welcome back.Hug

Yes of course its meEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed I got so busy with work recently that I didnt get a chance to come online, I stopped watching IPK so it didnt affect me much, but seriously the way these kids are going, its actually kind of sadSleepy But how are you, and all my lovely girlsHugHugHug Promise to try come oftenEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I think its similar to what had happened to DMG, accept in there actors were not leaving but the creatives were making a mockery out of the show, it seems things are out of control here too, Until this whole UK thing is done and over Star Plus will continue to confuse the fans I believe, they;re getting a massive revenue from the UK for all those coming to see Mr Sobti and co. Once his back in India, everything will go thanda and Barun will leave, I apologise for this word but the fans are "STUPID", they think all this noise will make SP change their decision, get them scared etc, yes it may do, but common, viewership doesnt only depend on the teenage girls on IF, its worldwide, and sane people will be disappointed but wont throw a fit like them at SP. So they're thinking big and they're thinking about money. To be honest, it hasnt affected me but to those who it has, all I gotta say is life moves onConfused his got his own life and career, whatever he needs to do to make it a hit is his choice, I dont like really like him anymore only because he doesnt know how to present himself in public. Its all a money making scheme.

Edited by ArnaavKhushi22 - 11 November 2012 at 8:02am

Fuzzbucket

Goldie

Fuzzbucket

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Happy Diwali to all those who celebrate it!! :) have lots of fun and eat tons of mithahee! 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top